in the Grasshopper High School orchestra.
搓衣板 一种乡间音乐乐器
你继续
Go on.
是这样的 特兰特和我有好多共同点
So, Trent and I have so much in common.
他的丈夫也在学校工作 就像小卡一样
His husband works in a school, just like Cam,
他们也有两个小孩
and they have two young kids.
我的意思是 要是有个同志律师交♥友♥网♥
I mean, if there was a gay lawyer dating site,
我们绝对能完美配对
we'd be a perfect match.
那可以叫悬案[巨根]陪审团网
It could be called HungJuries.Com.
行吧 走之前把这些烂哏都先说完
Good. So, get all that out before we go.
欢迎 请进 你一定就是小卡了
Welcome. Come in. You must be Cam.
-你好 -你好 我是特兰特
- Hi. - Hi. I'm Trent.
这是我的丈夫 基兰
This is my husband -- Kieran.
你好 很高兴见到你们 这是莉莉和卡尔
Hi. Nice to meet you. This is Lily and Cal.
不好意思我们迟到了
Sorry we're late.
这俩个家伙在车上小吵小闹了一阵儿
These two got into a little spat in the car,
我们不得不靠边停下车 所以
and we had to pull over, so...
他朝我脸上打嗝
He burped in my face.
谁让你当时正看着我
You were looking at me.
好了 好了 第二轮又来了
Great, great. Round 2.
我相信你们懂的
I'm sure you guys get it.
当然 我们的小家伙在车里更闹腾
Oh, totally. Our little ones are even worse in the car.
我去把他们带过来让孩子们一起玩
Oh, I'll go get them so the kids can play.
你们的房♥子 可真是 真是 真漂亮
Wow. Your house, it's -- it's -- it's beautiful.
而且 天啊 这个盘子太美了
And -- Oh, my God, this plate is gorgeous.
谢谢夸奖 我们在尼泊尔
Oh, thank you. Yeah, we got that in Nepal
一个童女神庆典节日上买♥♥的
at a festival celebrating the child goddess Kumari.
我和童[童年]女神最近的一次接触
Oh, well, the closest I've been to a child goddess
就是我的女星茱兒·芭莉摩午餐盒
was my Drew Barrymore lunch box.
老天 你们的房♥子好干净
God, your house is so clean!
你们有孩子是怎么让它保持这么干净的
How do you keep it so clean with kids?
它们来啦
Here they are.
这是德文和丹妮诗
This is Devon and Denise.
这 这是你的 这就是你的孩子
Th-Those are your -- Those are your kids.
老天 我又来了
Oh, my God. I did it again.
我太习惯叫它们孩子了
I'm so used to calling them our kids,
有的时候我忘记说清楚
sometimes I forget to clarify.
没事 没关系
No. It's fine.
德文可真是个小可爱啊
And isn't Devon just a little cutie?
那是丹妮诗 她是有意思的那一个
That's Denise. She's the funny one.
爸爸 我好无聊哦
Daddy, I'm bored.
好了 这样不礼貌 莉莉
Okay, that's not polite, Lily.
稍安勿躁 小淑女
Now, hang on, little lady.
我来给你找点乐子
I'm about to get your party started.
这是一套斯里兰卡买♥♥的手刻双陆棋
This is a hand-carved backgammon set from Sri Lanka.
用手套 好好玩吧
Use the gloves. Have fun.
孩子们玩的时候
And while the kids are playing...
或者噎着的时候
Or choking.
不如你们和我们一起来厨房♥
...why don't you guys join us in the kitchen?
我来拿点酒
I'll grab us some wine.
我希望你不介意白葡萄酒
I hope you don't mind white.
我们因为一次红酒事件损失了一个沙发
We lost a couch to a Cabernet incident,
特兰特现在还有阴影
and Trent still gets flashbacks.
好了 去玩吧 孩子们
Okay. Go have fun, kids.
-好 -好好
- Yes! - Okay, okay.
第一点 不能喝果汁
First of all, no drinking juice.
让我来从上到下检查一遍
Let me pat him down.
好了 让我来检查一下你
All right. Let me check you.
好了 他没问题
All right, he is clean.
等等 这是什么
Wait. What is this?
那东西怎么会在这
How did that get in there?
好了 好了 听着 你过来
Okay, okay, look. Hey, come here.
坐在这 不要动
Just sit here. Do not move.
你可以和德文... 妮诗玩
You can play with Devon...ise.
你可以看你的卡车视频
Uh, you can watch your truck videos.
你 别让他离开你的视线
Hey, don't take your eyes off of him.
所以 确认一下 我不能有快乐童年吗
So, just to be clear, I don't get any childhood?
拜托 上周我们还教你怎么做果馅饼呢
Oh, please. Last week, we taught you how to make flan.
是迪兰
That's Dylan.
你需要我留下吗
You need me to stick around?
不用 我刚刚在楼下练习该说什么
Nope. I was just downstairs practicing what to say,
我准备好面对每种可能的情景了
and I am prepared for every possible scenario.
来吧
Okay.
-你好 亲爱的 -不
- Hello, love! - Oh, no.
我也想你 海莉
I missed you, too, Haley.
大惊喜
Surprise!
阿尔文从瑞士打电♥话♥给我
Arvin called me from Switzerland
因为他想给你个惊喜
'cause he wanted to surprise you,
所以我偷偷去机场把他接来了
so I snuck to the airport and picked him up.
真不敢相信我们没被发现
I can't believe we got away with it!
-乖乖 又击掌 -没错
- Oh, good. This again. - Yeah!
-快进来 -快看我
- Uh, come inside! - Look at me!
我去泡点茶
I'm gonna go make some tea!
是啊 快看他
Yeah, look at him!
不要接近那扇门
Get away from that door
邓菲先生
Oh, hey, Mr. Dunphy.
你伤了我的"心"
You broke my heart.
迪兰
Look, Dylan --
无需解释 邓非先生
No explanation necessary, Mr. D.
假如你不得不对我动粗并将我挟持
If you had to rough me up and take me hostage,
我相信你有充分的理由
I'm sure you had your reasons.
好吧 迪兰 我们得先谈谈你这扮相
Okay, Dylan, first, we have to talk about your costume.
-你喜欢吗 -非常棒
- Do you love it? - It's fantastic!
但时机不能更糟了
But the timing couldn't be worse.
-为什么 -你先坐
- Why? - Have a seat.
还是站着吧
You know what? Standing's fine.
听着 阿尔文来了
Listen. Arvin's here.
他从瑞士飞回来给海莉惊喜
He flew back from Switzerland to surprise Haley.
我的对手也搞大示爱
I'm up against another grand gesture.
他扮成什么了
What's he dressed as?
他没变装 穿自己衣服来的
Nothing. Just-just himself.
我觉得我胜算很大
I like my chances.
我很抱歉没回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
我只是需要时间来思考迪兰这件事
I just needed time to process the whole Dylan thing.
完全可以理解
That's totally understandable.
妈 接下来交给我吧
Mom, got it from here.
当然
Of course.
我们真的吓到她了对吗
We really got her, huh?
原谅我 我实在不想击掌了
Forgive me. I can't anymore.
-我做不到 -好的
- I just -- I can't. - Okay.
海莉 我有话要告诉你
Haley, I need to tell you something.
我越过男女界限了
I transgressed.
你从女人变成了男人吗
You were a woman?
不 不是
No. No.
在你告诉我那个吻的事后
After you told me about your kiss, um,
我径直去了其他科学家常光顾的酒吧
I headed straight to a pub frequented by other scientists
长话短说
and, long story short,
我吻了一个核物理学家
I kissed a nuclear physicist.
我知道这话有些政♥治♥不正确
I know it's not PC to say,
但他们还真是所有科学学科里最"随便"的了
but they really are the loosest of the scientific disciplines.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
就这样 这么快
Just like that, so fast?
为什么不 我们同意彼此一样有错
Yeah. Why not? Let's just agree we're both equally guilty,
向前看 永不再讨论这件事吧
move on, and never talk about it again.
声明一下 我忍♥住了没和她更进一步
For the record, it could have gone further.
我希望你能为此夸我一下
I-I just want a little credit for that.
好的
Okay.
妈
Mom!
怎么了
What?
我每天三点都这样做
I do this every day at 3:00.
兄台 你在做什么呢
Harpo, what are you doing?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表