好吧
Okay.
艾丽克斯 快去楼下拿个螺丝刀
Alex, run downstairs and get a screwdriver.
等我们把栅栏拆了就能轻松通过了
This whole thing will fit easily once we take the cribs apart.
我们根本不知道
We don't even know
这东西能不能通过卧室门
if this thing is gonna fit through the bedroom door.
当然能通过
Of course it will.
但要是能让你高兴 我再量一次
But if it makes you happy, I will measure again.
瞧
See?
你总把我录的节目覆盖...
You always record over my programs --
好吧 这样如何
Okay, no, how about this?
我们围在一起组成一个大块头
We all band together to form one big man
去拿吃的
to go get the food.
不 这怎么能行得通
No! How's that supposed to work?
-背靠背 胳膊挽起来 -拜托
- Okay, back to back, um, and-and then link arms. - Come on.
-好吧 -转过来 胳膊伸过来
- Okay. - Turn around, give me your arm.
瞧 就像这样 明白吗
See, look? Like this, all right?
我们看起来块头很大很可怕吧
Do we look big and scary?
我想是的
Well, I think so.
我们朝门移♥动♥
Let's move towards the door.
好
Okay.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
我们是一个要去林间散步的大块头
We're just one big man out for a walk in the woods.
分散
Scatter!
活下来了
We made it.
等等 米奇尔在哪
Wait! Where's Mitchell?
他没成功逃脱
He didn't make it!
你们两个人之一得去找他
One of you two need to go get him!
我最好留在这做熊诱饵
I'm better staying here as a bear decoy.
我身上自带麝香味
I give off a natural musk.
总有鸟落在我身上 松鼠也从我手里吃食
Birds land on me all the time. Squirrels eat out of my hand.
我不能去 不能让莉莉双父双亡
Well, I can't go! Lily needs at least one living parent!
等等
Wait!
我们怎么知道来的不是熊
How do we know it's not the bear?
是我
It's me!
你们把我抛下了
You just left me!
你也没在外面多久
Oh, you weren't out there that long.
你没把吃的拿来吗
You didn't get the food?!
我差点成吃的了
I almost was food!
我真希望压根没参加这破远足
Okay, I-I wish I never even came on this stupid trip!
谁逼你来的
Well, who forced you?
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
我是靠这脚脖子送披萨的
It's my delivery ankle.
真的伤得很重 大伙
It's really bad, dudes.
本来就有漆弹射击的旧伤 卡尔
It was already weak from your paintball injury, Carl.
我叫你去看医生了
I told you to get it checked out,
可你就是讨厌医生
but you and doctors.
好吧 我跟他有点交情
Okay, fine, I know him a little.
祸不单行 对吧
When it rains, it pours, huh?
玛格利特-安今早跟我分手了
Margaret-Anne left me this morning.
然后我爸又在电♥话♥里叫我"克雷格"
Then my dad called me "Craig" On the phone again.
那是他新儿子的名字
That's the name of his new son.
天哪 卡尔 至少让我们送你回家吧
Oh, God. Carl, can we at least drive you home?
还不行
Not now.
我得给劲敌西格玛兄弟会送十张披萨
I have 10 pizzas going to my enemies, the Sigmas.
那些富二代利用"30分钟没送到就免费"政策
Those rich kids get their kicks taking advantage
占我们便宜 觉得很过瘾
of our "30 Minutes or it's Free" Policy --
用所有小把戏拖慢我的速度
use every trick in the book to slow me down.
今晚没门 查德和奇普
Well, not tonight, Chad and Chip.
今晚没
Not to-
骨头肯定支出来了 对吗
The bone's got to be sticking out, right?
没有 肿都没肿
No, it's not even swollen.
卡尔 我们今天都很不顺
Look, Carl, we've all had rough days.
何不让我们帮你把披萨送到
Why don't you let us finish this delivery for you?
好 可我们只剩十分钟了
Okay, but we've only got, like, 10 minutes.
那我们走 过来
Let's go, then! Come here.
-好 -快来
- Okay. - Come on!
今天完成一项任务会感觉很好的
It'll feel good to get something right today.
再说 我不介意
Plus, I wouldn't mind
收拾几个兄弟会的白人小混♥蛋♥
sticking it to some preppy, white jerks.
白人也有白人的烦恼
Hey! That life comes with its own problems!
别生气 爸
Don't be mad, Dad.
歌♥洛莉亚也是担心你嘛
Gloria was just worried about you.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
我们就静静地喝一杯吧
Let's just have a drink and be quiet.
那火焰呈现出很多种颜色 对吧
Lot of colors in that fire, huh?
红 绿
Red, green...
-黄 蓝... -老天 够了
- yellow, blue... - Geez. Okay.
你怎么老是逼逼个不停 干嘛呢
What is this yammering with you?! Seriously!
我不知道
I don't know.
可能我不喜欢与自己的思绪独处吧
I guess I just don't like being alone with my own thoughts.
又或者是因为我有两个外孙快出生了
Maybe it's because I have a couple of grandkids on the way,
但现在 如果周围太安静了
but now, if -- if things get too quiet,
我就会开始胡思乱想
my mind goes to a dark place fast.
开始担心我爱的人
I start to worry about the people that I love
害怕他们会遭遇什么不测
and all the bad things that could happen to them.
可能我内心觉得说话.... 会赶走那些念头
I suppose talking... pushes those thoughts out
让我平静下来
and helps me feel okay.
我懂
I get it.
我们都有充满负能量的时候
We can all spiral.
但你不能用说话来解决
But you can't talk your way out of it.
而是得通过思考
You got to think your way out of it.
想象一个让自己快乐的地方
You know, find a happy place.
试试这样
Try this.
30秒 不说话 开始
30 seconds, no talking. Go.
-兄弟 你神游到哪去了 -我回来了
- Buddy, where are you? - I'm back. Yep.
我认为我们能从他身上学到很多
You know, I think we can learn a lot from this guy,
因为我们害怕的
because it's not the --
不是外面的熊
the bears out there that we're afraid of.
而是我们生活中的"熊"
It's the bears in our lives --
让我们夜不能寐
the fear that keeps us up at night.
这个话题很有趣 等我换上"炉边谈心"装后
And I think that's an interesting topic we can return to
我们再继续讨论
once I change into my "Fireside Chat" Look.
又去换衣服
Another wardrobe change?
你就像婚礼当天的苏丹新娘一样 换装个不停
You're like a sultan's bride on her wedding day.
继续说吧 取笑我吧
Go ahead -- make fun of me.
我喜欢我的衣服
I like my outfits.
为什么要那么多
Why so many?
我想是因为我小的时候
Yeah, I guess when I was a kid,
我发觉自己永远都无法融入大众
I realized I wasn't ever gonna fit in,
于是我决定引人注目
so I decided to stand out.
我坦然接受了自己的浮夸骚气
I embraced my flamboyance
好让世人知道 他们的羞辱伤不了我
to let the world know their insults won't hurt me.
想开我玩笑吗 尽管开 因为我会配合你
Want to make a joke about me? Go ahead, 'cause I'm in on it.
说得真好 小卡
That's really beautiful, Cam.
而且你不是一个人
And you're not alone.
谁小时候不是个没安全感的书呆呢
Growing up, we were all insecure nerds in our own way.
我小时候很酷
I was cool.
怎么了 我们不是在分享内心故事吗
What? I thought we were sharing.
你很勇敢 小卡 了不起
That's very brave, Cam. That's good stuff.
你疯了吗 不该由我来开车
Are you crazy?! I shouldn't be the one driving!
没时间争论了 开就是了 快点
There is no time to argue! Just go! Come on!
曼扎尼披萨店
30分钟内送达 否则免费哦
很感谢你们让我加入你们
Thanks so much for making me part of your group.
不是每天都能交到四个新死党的
It's not every day you make four new best friends.
他们为什么那么慢
Why are they going so slow?!
我没法超过他们
I can't get past them!
这是西格玛兄弟会的策略之一
This is one of Sigma's tactics.
他们用手♥机♥应用追踪我所在地点
They track my location on the app
然后派想入会的人来拖慢我的速度
and send pledges to try to slow me down.
我该怎么办
Ugh! What am I gonna do?!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表