♪ 我想相信 ♪
♪ I want to believe ♪
这也太尴尬了吧 我们是普通正常人
This is weird. We're people!
听我说
Look.
你唯一能够确定
The only way you're ever gonna find out
我们是不是朋友的方法就是买♥♥下房♥子
if we're friends is if you buy that house
然后看我会不会赚到好处就走人
and see if I stick around.
感觉是个好昂贵的实验啊
Seems like an expensive experiment.
如果你真心喜欢那房♥子 就签了报价单
Sign the offer... if you love the house.
签字或者炒我
Either that or fire me.
你是你唯一能够确认的办法了
It's the only way you're gonna know.
-我的心就交给... -有缘再会啦
- My heart is in your... - I'll see you.
我就知道 你是无情的感情杀手
I knew it. Assassin!
我跟你闹着玩呢
I'm messing with you.
我跟朋友们就喜欢闹着玩
That's what I do with my friends.
懂了 真有意思
Oh. I see. Delightful.
我对直男的讨喜方式还是菜鸟
I'm new at straight chummery.
别一直看你手表了 菲尔
Stop checking your watch, Phil.
糟糕
Oh, no!
是大地震
It's the big one!
我衣不蔽体
And I'm not dressed!
拿上地震逃生包
Grab the earthquake kit!
大家快躲到桌子底下
Everybody, get under a table!
冰箱里有现金
There's cash in the freezer!
老婆 这东西我们必需得投资啊
Honey, we gotta get in on this.
我高中男友当年从我家逃跑时也用得上
My highschool boyfirend could've used that.
都被你一句话毁了啦
You ruined it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表