你们肯定觉得我是不负责任的蠢货吧
You must think I'm some irresponsible idiot, don't you?
这个 有点
Um, uh, it's a -- Wow, that's --
你怀 信息量好大
You got -- That's a lot to process.
我
I...
你知道孩子爸爸是...
D-Do you know who's the --
是迪兰
It's Dylan's.
这样很好啊
Oh. What a joyous --
省省吧
Oh, save it.
他其实表现得很好
He's been great, actually.
我才一团糟 你看露露
I'm the disaster. I mean, look at Lulu.
我一定会是个糟糕的母亲
I'm gonna be a horrible mother.
首先 这只是个娃娃
Okay, first, it's just a doll.
而且我们从小其实就一直受你照顾啊
And you've been taking care of us our whole lives.
对啊 记不记得以前你总帮我挑
Yeah. Remember how you used to pick out
我的开学日服装 免得我挨揍
my first day of school outfit so I wouldn't get beat up?
还有我给自己读睡前故事时
Or how you'd hold the book
你总是帮我撑着书
while I read myself a bedtime story?
你现在还是啊
And you're still doing it.
还有你刚刚跑过来 轻而易举阻止了我们打架
You just swooped in and handled our fight like a pro.
你这么善解人意 又有爱心 还霸气四射
And you're understanding and loving and a total badass.
她说得对
She's right.
你总是能够平息矛盾
You're the kind of person that can patch things up
比如 如果艾丽克斯发现
if, say, Alex ever found out
我修改了她的魔方上的贴纸
that I re-arranged the stickers on her Rubik's Cube.
你这个混...
You son of a --
头发 头发 海莉救我
Aah! Hair, hair! Haley, help!
好吧 我都乐开花了
Oh. Well, I'm smiling,
我想这辆车可以留下来了
so I guess we're keeping the car.
不 你知道吗 你说得对
No, you know what? You're right.
这车不安全 只会占地儿
It's not safe, and it's just gonna take up space.
亲爱的 我说错什么了吗
Honey, did I say something wrong?
让你不舒服了
Are you feeling bad?
我想说实话
Well, I-I guess if I'm being honest,
我有点担心我一坐进这车里头
I'm a-a little worried that every time I get in the car,
我就会想象你和...
I'll picture you and, uh...
陶德
Todd.
-陶德 -陶德
- Todd? - Todd.
以前霸凌我的人也叫陶德
Todd was the name of my bully.
感觉更真实了
It's getting realer.
要是换作是你
I mean, how would you feel
开一辆我在里面失去第一次的豪车
about driving around in the sweet ride
会是什么感觉
I lost my virginity in?
你觉得你真能找到那辆
Do you really think you can track down
文艺复兴主题市集上的牛车吗
the ox cart from the Renaissance fair?
我在牛车上只进行到二垒
I only got to second base in the ox cart.
如果你觉得不舒服 我们就把车卖♥♥掉
If it makes you uncomfortable, we can sell the car.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
但无论如何
But for what it's worth,
我不想留这辆车
I don't want to keep it
不是因为我在这里车震爽翻过好多次
because I had so much great sex in it.
-好多次 -不 是因为第二天发生的事
- So much? - No, it's because of what happened the next day.
我老妈
My mom,
她在车座底下发现了避孕套包装袋
ugh, she found the condom wrapper under the seat,
她一定吓坏了
and it must have freaked her out.
但是她没有羞辱我
But instead of shaming me
或者给我好好上一课 让我丢脸
or -- or embarrassing me with some long, awful lecture,
她非常酷
she was cool.
她只想确认我一切都好
She wanted to make sure that I was okay with everything
还有那经历也是美好的
and that it had all been a good experience.
但是
But...
这一定是她想让我留着这辆车的原因
That must be why she wanted me to have the car.
那段对话对她和我都很有意义
That talk meant as much to my mom as it did to me.
她好贴心啊
That's incredibly sweet,
如果这车真的对你那么重要 你应该留下来
and, if it means that much to you, you should keep it.
但我不知道自己会不会舒服
But I doubt I'll ever feel comfortable in it.
这个好办
We can fix that.
看样子好像不错哦
I like where this is going.
我要给你我在这里体验过的最棒的车震
I'm gonna make you the best sex I ever had in this car.
这样压力太大了 目标前三就好
That's a lot of pressure. Let's aim for top three.
歌♥洛莉亚 我有话要说
Gloria. I have something to say.
我的办法浪费了我一部手♥机♥ 水管工也来了两次
My approach cost me a phone and a second visit from the plumber,
所以我决定尝试杰瑞的建议
so I decided to try Jerry's advice
向歌♥洛莉亚由衷真诚地道歉
and give Gloria a heartfelt, sincere apology.
假装谁不会啊
How hard could that be to fake?
我不该赶走你的亲戚
I was wrong to chase off your cousins.
对不起 我没有...
I'm sorry that I didn't...
也考虑到你的心情
take your feelings into consideration.
你应该受到尊重
You deserve to be respected.
我当时应该说的是我爱你
What I should've said was I love you,
所以我也爱你的家庭
so I love your family.
请原谅我的无礼之举
Please forgive me for my rude behavior.
杰 我一直就只想要这个而已
Jay, this is all I ever wanted.
由你主动来对我这样
For you to come to me like this,
对我真的意义非凡
it means the world to me.
我也很对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时也应该更坦白我亲戚要来的事情
I should've been more forward about my cousin's visit.
也很对不起砸了你的手♥机♥
And I was wrong for crushing your cellphone.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
或许需要点时间 但这还用说吗
Well, it may take a little while, but sure,
我当然会原谅你
I guess I can.
你知道我接下来要怎么做吗
You know what I'm going to do?
我要去你喜欢的那家肉店
I'm gonna go to that butcher shop that you like.
然后如果杰瑞不介意的话
And, if Jerry doesn't mind,
我也要给你买♥♥一块上好牛排当晚饭
I'm gonna buy you a beautiful steak for dinner.
你的家 你怎么方便怎么来
Hey, it's your house. You do what's best for you.
如果来我家 我能穿多少穿多少
Come to my house, I'm going to be nude.
我们永远都不会去你家 杰瑞
We're never going to go to your house, Jerry.
你听到了吗 斯黛拉
Did you hear that, Stella?
我们有牛排吃啦
We're gonna have a steak.
杰瑞 你真是个天才
Jerry, you're a genius.
-简直改变人生啊 -我怎么跟你说的
- This is life-changing. - What did I tell you?
真希望我当年就开始这么做
I wish I had tried this years ago.
这样我当年跟迪迪的生活就能勉强熬过去了
This would've made my life with Dede downright tolerable.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
说不定我们还能有快乐人生
Maybe we even could've been happy.
很庆幸你能这么想
I'm glad you think so.
但这话跟我说不合适吧
But I'm not the one you need to tell.
迪迪 是我 杰 就想跟你问声好
Hey, Dede, it's me, Jay. Just wondering how you're doing.
爸
Dad?
我们这里是周六
Uh, it's Saturday here.
你又不是在语♥音♥留言
You're not leaving a voicemail.
用心交流
From the heart.
我想跟你说的是
What I wanted to say is
在我们的感情中 我有很多事可以做得更好
I could've handled a lot of things better in our relationship.
我想我当年不是什么好伴侣
I guess I wasn't a very good partner.
常常惹你
I dug in a lot.
也从没站在你的角度想事情
I never thought of things from your point of view.
可能我总是只想到满足自己
I guess I always needed to get my own way.
总之 你是个好女人
Anyway, you were a good woman,
我们也有过一些欢乐时光
and we had some fun times,
尤其是床上
especially in the sack.
"床事"从未有过问题
Never had a problem there.
谨言慎行 你是在跟我的老婆说话
Careful. That's my wife you're talking to.
抱歉 杰瑞 好啦
Oh, sorry, Jerr, yeah. Okay.
我希望你能够成长为一棵健壮大树
I hope you grow up into a nice, big tree,
也希望你不会染上虫害
a-and I hope you don't get any of those beetles
会弄死植物的那种
that are killing everything.
等以后你在这落地生根了
And when you settle in in a little while,
或许我会带乔来爬你
maybe I'll bring Joe over and he can climb you.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表