Well, um... I love Uncle Cam
因为他很有意思而且穿衣有品
because he is fun and dresses with flair.
真不好意思
Oh, my gosh.
还有 我也爱他让米奇尔舅舅很幸福这点
And, uh, I love that he makes my Uncle Mitchell happy.
还有还有 我爱你们 因为你们最先知道
Oh, also, I love that you guys were the first ones
我怀孕了却没有给我讲大道理评判我
to find out I was pregnant and you never judged me.
等一等 你这话什么意思
Wait a minute. What are you talking about?
我以为我们是同时知道的
I thought we all found out at the same time.
这个嘛
Oh, uh... Well...
米奇尔 你早知道她怀孕了却没有告诉我
Mitchell, you knew she was pregnant and you didn't tell me?
我觉得这件事不该由我向你开口嘛
I didn't think it was my place.
好啦 下一个是谁
Anyway, who's next?
谁来说"我最爱小卡的是他..."
"What I love about Cam is..."
我只是希望你起码能有一次在背后支持我
I just wish you would have my back just once.
看来她没有用我送她的背部按♥摩♥器
I don't think she's been using my gift.
-♪ 祝小卡生日快乐 ♪ -停 别唱了
- ♪ Happy birthday to Cam, happy... ♪ - Stop. Drop it.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
我生日的时候 大家只在乎爱哭鬼曼尼
At my birthday, all anyone cared about was weepy Manny
被他女朋友给甩了
'cause Sherry broke up with him.
她现在有新男朋友了
She has a boyfriend now.
干得漂亮 莉莉
Way to go, Lily.
干得漂亮
Way to go!
时至今日
您老贵庚啊
How old are you?
快51了 再...
I turn 51 in, uh...
这么多天就是了
this many days.
我老爸也有过中年危机
My dad had a midlife crisis, too.
我在他的公♥寓♥里有只仓鼠
I have a hamster at his condo.
不 不是中年危机
No. N-No midlife crisis.
我只是觉得... 人活到老学到老嘛
I just think you're -- you're never too old to learn.
求你高抬贵手 别靠近我妈
Just stay away from my mom.
我妈对废柴没有抵抗力
She has a thing for losers.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们是不是该带你去医院了
Should we take you to the hospital?
对啊 阵痛的间隔越来越短了
Yeah, the contractions are getting closer together.
不行 老爸是下一个
No. Dad is next.
我可以再为他多忍♥几分钟
I can hold it for a few minutes, okay?
我不想搞砸他的发表会
I don't want to screw this up for him.
要命 在那之后出场也太惨了
Yikes. Hate to follow that.
兄台你准备用那首曲子技惊四座
What are you gonna dazzle us with?
《致爱丽丝》
"Fur Elise."
哪个调 荒腔走调的调吗
In which key -- "B" obvious?
下一位 是我唯一会剃胡子的学生
Next up, the only student of mine who shaves.
菲尔·邓菲
Phillip Dunphy.
当我满50岁的时候 我发誓要做一些
When I turned 50, I vowed to do some things
走出自己舒适圈的事情
to take me out of my comfort zone
让自己不会松懈倦勤 在此我想感谢我的家人
and keep me on my toes, and I want to thank my family
永远当我最大的拉拉队
for being my biggest cheerleaders.
我也爱你 闺女
I love you, too, honey.
不是 海莉要生了
No, Haley's going into labor!
我们得送她去医院了 老公
We've got to get her to the hospital, honey!
我试着忍♥住了 对不起 老爸
Oh! I tried to hold it! I'm sorry, Dad!
天啊 抱歉了 各位
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, everyone!
真"巧"啊
Convenient.
好 太棒啦 走
Yes! Great! Come on!
亲爱的 你真棒
Great work, honey.
替我跟你老母问声好
Tell your mom I say hi.
迪兰
Dylan!
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay?
不
No.
是一切都太美妙了
Everything's amazing.
你怎么会这么说啊
Why would you say it that way?
海莉没事
Haley's fine.
她好勇敢
She was so brave.
孩子们也很棒
And the babies are great!
我都等不及要见他们了
I can't wait to see them!
等他们接受完检查就行了
As soon as they're done getting checked out.
我现在去把孩子抱来
I'm gonna go get them now.
等等
Wait, wait.
性[别]呢
What about the sex?
医生说我跟海莉得起码休息六周
Doctor says not for six weeks.
请问这里是邓菲房♥吗
Is this the Dunphy suite?
孩子的妈怎么样啦
Oh, how's the mommy?
消毒液 各位 都来用
Hand sanitizer, everyone. Here you go.
你还好吗 孩子
How you doing, kiddo?
有点累 我昨晚太操劳了
A little tired. I overdid it last night.
儿子 我觉得他不是在问你
I don't think he was talking to you, buddy.
有点心力交瘁
It's overwhelming.
心里有点五味杂陈
Just feeling so many different emotions.
我还挺棒的
I'm also doing great.
我生了一个儿子一个女儿
I have a son and a daughter,
等他们把孩子弄干净就行了 他们超可爱
and once they washed them off, they were really cute.
打算起什么名字呢
Oh, what are their names?
我们打算先不决定 等麻醉过了再说
We're gonna put a pin in that until the drugs wear off.
没人的孙子们应该被起做皮克斯与科切拉
Nobody needs grandchildren named Pixar and Coachella.
皮克斯是动画工作室的名字
科切拉是每年在加州举办的音乐节的名字
菲尔 这是给你的
Phil, this is for you.
是... 提前给你的生日礼物
It's a...little early birthday present.
而我承认 这礼物是转送的二手货
And I admit, this one is a re-gift.
"世上最棒的外公"
"World's Best Grandfather."
这是海莉出生时我送给你的杯子
It's the mug I gave you when Haley was born.
你这些年来居然一直留着
You kept it all these years.
是啊 但是... 现在是你的了
Yeah. But, uh... it's yours now.
我用不上了 我有个新头衔
I don't need it anymore. I got a new title.
"外曾祖母"吗
"Great grandma"?
靠 我买♥♥错个了
Oh, hell. I grabbed the wrong one.
给你
Here.
我就数到三
I'm going to count to three.
好的
Yeah.
发布会怎么样了 菲尔
Hey, how was your recital, Phil?
我把场面搞得一团乱
Oh, I messed it all up for him.
抱歉了 老爸
Sorry about that, Dad.
我知道那是你今年的大目标
I-I know that was your big goal for the year.
我现在有个更大的目标了
I have a better one now.
米阿莫费黑摸索[西语]
Mi ano fue hermoso.
我今年很美
My year was beautiful.
"阿诺"才是"年"
"Año" means "year."
"阿莫"是"屁♥眼♥"
"Ano" means "Anus."
还是通啦
Still works.
各位
Hey, everybody.
孩子们呢 我想见见他们
Ay, where are the babies? I want to see them.
这件事很难跟你们开口
There's no easy way to say this.
但米奇尔跟小卡说想表演一段
Mitch and Cam have a whole thing they want to do.
天啊 比我想的还惨
Oh, God. It's worse than I thought.
电影《狮子王》经典歌♥曲《生命的循环/生生不息》
是狮子王向万兽介绍自己刚出生儿子时的配乐
♪ 爸爸 有头狮子出生了 ♪
♪ Nants ingonyama bagithi baba ♪
天啊 我爱死了
Oh, my God! I love it so much!
♪ 是生命的循环 ♪
♪ It's the circle of life ♪
真不敢相信他们车里有成对的袍子
I can't believe they had matching robes in their car.
♪ 带领着我们向前 ♪
♪ And it moves us all ♪
他们真是太美了
They're so beautiful!
♪ 穿越绝望与希望 ♪
♪ Through despair and hope ♪
你做得很棒
Good job.
你们两个都会有狗狗床
You're both gonna get dog beds.
♪ 越过信念与爱 ♪
♪ Through faith and love ♪
下一个轮到你啦
You're next, huh?
行行行 我就随口一说
Okay. Okay. I'm just saying.
♪ 是那循环 ♪
♪ It's the circle ♪
真棒 孩子
Good job, kid.
♪ 那生命的循环 ♪
♪ The circle of life ♪
天啊 他还在哭吗
Oh... Is he still crying?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表