She was just on with Manny, who's not coming.
歌♥洛莉亚跟曼尼不是有些国♥庆♥节传统吗
Don't Gloria and Manny have some Fourth of July tradition?
经你这么一说
Come to think of it,
他们会一起分食苹果派 再一同看烟花
they share a slice of apple pie and watch the fireworks.
从他出生那年就开始了这个传统
They've been doing that every year since he was born!
直到今年没戏了 所以歌♥洛莉亚不开心
Until this year, which is why Gloria is upset.
-中啦 -你说得对
- Yes! - You're right!
我让游♥行♥的肩带冲昏了头
Mm-hmm. I let the sash go to my head.
我压根就不该带来
I never should have brought it!
我能帮到你
Oh, I can help you out,
但你可能得放弃掉演讲的这件事了
but you're gonna have to give up on your little speech thing.
孩子 你等等 你去哪弄来的烟花
Hey, kid. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where'd you get the fireworks?
你是条子吗
You a cop?
你开玩...
Oh, co--
在超♥市♥停车场有个小摊
There's a stand in the grocery store parking lot.
不过他要收工了
But he's closing up.
你去买♥♥烟花跟苹果派
You get the fireworks and the apple pie.
我来负责搞定曼尼
I will take care of Manny.
我回来啦 犀利姐王者归来
I am back. I am really back!
我的车被堵起来了
My car's blocked in.
这么多车流人群 我到不了的
All this traffic, I'll never make it.
看到没 就在那里
Look at that -- right there.
快看 我是施里纳
Check out! I'm a Shriner.
19世纪在美国成立的共济会组织之一
主张生活玩乐与慈善 常在游♥行♥中出现
赞啊 听我说 我想借用你的车子
Cool! Listen, I need to borrow your car.
有很紧急的事情
It's kind of an emergency.
但我爸爸很期待看到我出现在游♥行♥里呢
But my dad's excited to see me in the parade.
他曾是个塔斯克基飞行员呢
He was a Tuskegee Airman.
在塔斯克基进行飞行训练
并参与了二战的非裔美国籍飞行员
或许当你开始停止过度渴求他的爱时
Maybe the minute you stop trying so hard
他才会真正开始爱你
is the minute he'll start loving you.
现在快给我下车去为我在
Now hop out of there and go clear a path for me
草地的椅子阵中开路
through those lawn chairs.
-快点 我拉你一把 -但是我不...
- Come on. I'll help you out. - But...I don't --
水枪狂欢
玩玩这个怎么样
Oh, how about this one, okay?
或许我们运气好能选到他的强项
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll be good at this.
你不觉得这游戏太充满憎恨吗
Okay, don't you think this is a little hateful --
-水刑一个小丑来得奖品 -少来了
- waterboarding a clown for a prize? - Oh, come on.
你们整天互相用气泡水喷对方
You guys spray each other with seltzer all the time.
那是在彼此同意的小丑之间玩的游戏
That's between two consenting clowns.
好啦 等我一下 准备开拍
All right, one second. Let's get this.
好 你开始吧
Okay, go ahead. Okay.
不 不对 反了 拿反了
No. No. Wrong way, wrong way.
你得... 你得朝...
Oh, okay, all right, all right, You got to --
-算了 没事 -其实呢
- Okay, it's fine. - You know what?
或许我们是时候跟小帕坦白
Maybe it's just time we admit to Pam
我们什么都没教会他
we haven't taught him a thing.
其实我... 我只是不想对他做得不好
You know, I just -- I don't want to let him down.
我开始习惯并喜欢有他的陪伴了
I-I've come to really enjoy having him around.
我懂 我也是
I know, I know. Me too.
但这并不是因为我们不会教孩子啊
But it's not like we're bad at parenting.
你看莉莉就长成了一个聪明善解人意的姑娘
I mean, Lily turned out to be a smart, sensitive little girl.
你太给我们这个家族丢脸了
Ugh! You're a disgrace to this family!
你是不是没听清楚我说的 我开过桥了啊
I don't think you heard me. I'm over the bridge.
我知道啊 我们只是在叙叙旧而已
I know. Now we're just catching up.
对不起 我没有赢
Sorry I didn't win.
没事没事 你不用道歉 知道吗
Oh, no, no, no. You don't have to apologize, okay?
没事的 你做得很棒了
No, no, you did just great.
我们才是应该要做得更好的人
Oh! We're the ones who need to do better.
而且其实啊 你很会抱抱呢
And you know what? You give great hugs.
这是我们教会他的
Hey. We taught him that.
可惜这算不上什么技能
Well, too bad it isn't exactly a skill.
是吗
Or is it?
羊国英雄
Mutton busting?!
什么 那是什么玩意
Why? What is that?
是儿童版的骑羊大赛
It's a sheep rodeo for kids.
感觉你压根就没有童年啊
It's like you didn't even have a childhood.
来吧
Come on!
热狗大胃王比赛马上要开始啦
The hot dog contest is about to begin.
抱歉我的战斗状态不够好
Sorry I'm not in worse shape for this.
没事的孩子 你心里很多烦心事嘛
Don't worry about it, buddy. You've had a lot on your mind.
选课的事情有眉目了吗
Any luck choosing your courses?
还没
Not yet.
我现在不是很想谈这件事
I don't really want to talk about that right now.
或许是你过度给自己压力...
Maybe you're putting too much pressure on --
这不只是单纯的选课好吗
It's more than just picking classes, okay?
能不谈那件事 专心眼前的比赛吗
Can we just drop it and focus on what we're doing here?
当然啦 没问题
Yeah. Of course.
参加比赛很兴奋吧
Exciting to be in the competition, huh?
比过去三年在观众席旁观强太多了
Instead of sitting up in the bleachers, like the last three years?
应该是吧
I guess.
令人恐慌 但那一种
Scary, sure, but it does feel good
下场争取胜利的感觉也很爽
putting our butts on the line.
你输掉没参加的热狗比赛的几率是100%
You lose 100% of the hot-dog-eating contests you don't enter.
爸 我知道你的汽车贴纸写了什么
Dad, I know what your bumper sticker is,
我也听出了你话中有话的招数
and I know what you're trying to do here.
但上大学不一样啊
But college is different.
当你连社区大学都没读好时 你就真走投无路了
I mean, you screw up at community college, you're out of options.
你不会没读好的
You're not gonna screw it up.
我这一生没做好的事情太多了
I've messed up a lot of things in my life.
我很害怕会又重蹈覆辙
I'm scared I'll do it again.
-很好啊 -什么
- Good. - What?
你在乎了才会害怕
Being scared means you care.
或许... 或许你以前就是少了这份在乎的心
Maybe -- Maybe that's what's been missing in the past.
这是我此生尝试过最重大的事情了
It's the biggest thing I've ever tried to do.
参赛者们 各就各位
Contestants, ready position.
一步一步来
Just take it one step at a time.
别担心接下来要吃掉的50份
Don't worry about the 50 to hopefully 75 hot dogs
或最好75份的热狗
you're gonna eat.
你就专注眼前的那一份就行了
Just worry about the dog in front of you.
还有别忘了沾湿面包
And wet the buns.
开吃
Eat!
羊国英雄
-你确定这个安全吗 -天啊 那当然
- Are we sure this is safe? - Oh, my gosh, yes.
这游戏小孩爱玩 羊也爱玩
The kids love it, the sheep love it.
而且我挺确定反悔也来不及了
And I'm pretty sure it's too late.
抱稳了 卡尔
Whoa! Hang on, Cal!
抱住别撒手
Keep hugging!
天啊 小帕看到一定超激动
Oh, my gosh. Pam is gonna be so excited.
卡尔的抱羊技术已经达到一年级生水平
He's already busting at a first-grade level.
最好去照个X光 你伤得挺重
Better get an X-ray. You got trampled pretty bad.
感觉你脚踝骨折了
Looks like that ankle's broken.
无不无聊啊 杰瑞
Really, Jerry?
海莉 你来这里干嘛
Haley? What are you doing here?
你发了推特说你在工作
Well, you tweeted you were working,
你在照片应用上的分享能看到你背后的水塔
the water tower's in the back of your Instagram story,
然后你还在点评应用上
and you just left a Yelp rating
给角落的那家炸丸子留评价了
for that falafel place around the corner,
所以我推理出你在哪里
so I figured out where you were.
你能不能不要再对我痴心纠缠
Could you please stop being so obsessed with me?
等... 你说什么
Wait -- what?
你在医院里说的那一番话
That thing that you said at the hospital?
说如果觉得在一段感情中自己是赚到了
How if a person felt lucky to be in a relationship,
那这个人永远不会真正开心
that means that they couldn't really be happy?
你说这番话很明显是想毁了我跟阿尔文
Obviously, you did that to try and ruin what I have with Arvin,
因为你还没放下我
because you're not over me.
我真的不知道我是该笑
I seriously don't know whether to laugh
还是该检查你是不是被蜘蛛咬了
or check you for a spider bite.
你开始质疑自己的感情我很遗憾
I'm sorry that you're questioning your relationship,
但这不是我的错啊
but it's not my fault.
你就老实承认吧
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表