取消了总裁级柜的磨砂铜升级
the brushed brass upgrade on the Executive Premiere.
是的是的 我停止磨砂铜升级了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I eighty-sixed that.
可是我已经签署同意了
I already signed off on it.
可能他们后来又想来跟我确认一下
They probably just wanted to double-check with me.
你也知道 我确实有三十年的经验
You know, I do have 30 years' experience.
《橱柜时代周刊》曾经称我为
Closet Time Magazine once called me
"存储空间[太空]竞赛中的尼尔·阿姆斯特朗"
"The Neil Armstrong of the storage space race."
得了吧 爸 你一周就工作两天
Okay, Dad, you work two days a week,
上次员工会议还全程涂鸦
and you spent the entire last staff meeting
画菠萝
doodling a pineapple.
这么着吧 你掌管伯克郡生产线
How about this -- take the helm on the Berkshire line.
我中断那个项目了
I discontinued that.
是这样没错 不过后来杰夫在洗手间逼我
Yeah, but then Jeff cornered me in the men's room,
我又重启了
and I relaunched it.
好吧 爸 你这样让我十分难做
Okay, Dad, you are putting me in an impossible position.
我做完决定 一个转身你就推♥翻♥我的决定
I make decisions, and then you go around undermining them.
这里的大家都很重视你的看法 克莱尔
Everybody values your opinions around here, Claire.
事实上 我现在就需要你的看法
In fact, I'd like your opinion right now.
这个看着像个冰屋吗
Does this look like an igloo?
内德叔叔饼干公♥司♥想让我去当首席执行官
Uncle Ned's Cookies wants me to be their CEO.
什么 你在考虑去内德叔叔公♥司♥
What?! You're considering Uncle Ned's?!
你嗑药嗑高了吗
Are you on reefer?!
那家公♥司♥有巨大的增长潜力
That company has tremendous growth potential.
那只是零食 这可是衣柜
It's snacks! This is closets!
你现在已经在大舞台上了
You're already at the show!
至少在那里 我能做老板
At least there, I can be the boss
而不只是老板的女儿
and not just the boss's daughter.
所以现在是到了我跟你道歉
Is this the part where I apologize
抱歉把曾经被《高级衣柜杂♥志♥》
for handing you a company
称为"顶层"的公♥司♥交给你的环节吗
Closet Fancy once called "Top shelf"?!
不 是到了我要去参加面试
No, this is the part where I take an interview
跟那些能真正认同我价值的人共事的环节
with people who actually recognize my value!
静音滑动门都摔不出气势
Damn whisper slides.
莉莉还在卫生间吗
Is Lily still in the bathroom?
你说呢 我用猫砂上厕所是为了好玩吗
No, I used Larry's cat box for fun.
真的假的 她需要这么多吗
Okay. Really? She needed all of this?
太多选择我不知如何是好
It was totally overwhelming.
我把能拿的都拿了
I just -- I just grabbed as much as I could.
这里有卫生棉条 卫生巾 各种尺寸
I have tampons, maxi pads, variety packs --
对了 还有这个叫女王[月经]杯的东西
oh, and this thing called a Diva Cup,
听起来感觉很可爱就买♥♥了
'cause, I don't know, sounded kind of cute.
那 我们现在该做什么
So, what are we supposed to do?
总不能把这些盒子丢过去祝她好运吧
We can't just throw these boxes in there and wish her good luck.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
那是克莱尔吗 你联♥系♥她了吗
Is that Claire? Did you reach her?
不是 她没有回复 所以我呼叫了后援
No, she wasn't answering, so I -- I called for backup.
谢谢你们让我参与到这个特别的时刻
Thank you for including me in this special time.
我带来了花 因为我们的莉莉正如花般盛开
I brought flowers because our Lily's blossoming!
好 我们真的非常感谢你来帮忙
Well, we really appreciate you helping us out.
应该的
Of course.
这就是家里有个女人的好处了
This is when it's good to have a woman in the house.
我完全没有说两个男人养育女儿
Not that two men raising a daughter
是违背自然规律的意思
is unnatural in any way.
我很确定刚才完全没人想到这个
Pretty sure no one was thinking that.
抱歉 我慌了手脚 群发了信息
Sorry -- I-I panicked and sent a group text
因为不知道谁会回复
because I didn't know who would respond.
你们好啊 我给莉莉带了知识小册子
Hey. I brought Lily some pamphlets.
理解生理知识能让她
Understanding the biology will help make her
更坦然面对自己的小经经
more comfortable with her menses.
"小精精" 快来人把小个子同志酒吧叫这个啊
Mensies? How is that not a gay bar for little men?
-我们应该... -我们不会再买♥♥一个域名了
- We should-- - We're not buying another domain name.
她不需要生理知识册子
She doesn't need pamphlets.
她需要的是爱和支持
She needs love and support.
这是一场美妙的仪式
It's a beautiful rite of passage
将把她和每一个女人联结起来
that is going to connect her with women everywhere.
别那么诗意了 疼起来要命的
Let's not get poetic. It hurts like hell.
所以我带了给她做传统哥伦比亚
And that's why I brought all the ingredients
月经药糊的所有材料
to make her a traditional Colombian period poultice,
等她痛经的时候可以敷在肚子上
and she can rub it on her belly when she gets cramps.
或者她吃点布洛芬就好了
Or she could just take some ibuprofen.
但是那能消除她的罪孽吗
Oh, but is that going to draw out all of her sins?
因为罪孽就是女人有月经最根本的原因
'Cause that's why women get their period in the first place.
好吧 很有用 两种方法都很有价值
Okay, very helpful. Two equally worthy paths.
我还是更倾向于知识小册子
Yeah, gotta say I'm leaning toward the pamphlet.
你们好 莉莉怎么样了
Hey, how's Lily?
太好了 新的声音
Oh, great -- more voices.
她在哪
Where is she?
-她还把自己锁在卫生间呢 -真倒霉
- She's still locked in the bathroom. - Damn it!
我肚子里的两个胎儿正在踢我的膀胱
I have two fetuses kicking me in the bladder,
我真的很需要上厕所
and I really have to pee!
好吧 拉里的猫砂盆在走廊上
Okay, well, Larry's litter box is on the porch.
她怀孕了 你不能让个孕妇去外面
She's pregnant! You can't ask her to go outside
-蹲猫厕所... -马上回来
- and squat ov-- - Be right back!
恶心
Gross!
你也没比我们强多少 你知道吧
You're not better than us, you know.
你觉得自己为什么会睡不着觉呢
Why do you think you're not sleeping?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是有太多烦心事
I guess I got a lot on my mind.
账单 有一根脚趾麻痹了
Bills, my one numb toe,
海莉会不会成为一个糟糕的妈妈
is Haley gonna be a terrible mom,
全球变暖
global warming...
慢着慢着 往回倒带
Back up, back up, back up.
哪根脚趾头麻
Which toe is numb?
左脚 去市场的那只小猪
Left foot. The one that goes to market.
那你为什么担心海莉
And why are you worried about Haley?
她在育儿课上看起来没准备好
At her baby class, she did not seem ready.
迪兰今天得去上班我挺高兴的
I'm kind of glad Dylan had to work today.
我特别想看看你学了多少东西
I'm excited to see what you've learned.
好了 大家 上课前先快速复习一下
Okay, everybody. Quick review before we start.
我们从宝宝多大起可以喂固体食物
At what age can you first give babies solid food?
-六个月 -两年
- Six months. - Two years!
宝宝睡觉时 你该让他怎样躺着
And when you put baby down to sleep, you place him on his...
-仰面躺着 -躺在床垫上
- Back. - Mattress.
囟门是指
And the fontanelle is...
-颅骨间隙 -迈阿密的酒店
- Soft spot. - A hotel in Miami?
菲尔 准备好卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了吗
Phil. You ready to sell a house?
是的是的 我们开始吧
Yes. Yes. Let's do this.
德斯蒙德 这是我的主管卢克
Uh, Desmond, this is my director, Luke.
我是你儿子
I'm your son.
你永远是我的好儿子
Aww. You always will be.
-爸 -高端房♥地♥产♥
- Dad. - Desmond is the brains
最佳的售房♥视频都是出自德斯蒙德之手
behind the best high-end real-estate walkthrough videos.
他帮忙卖♥♥出的房♥子比
He's helped move more houses than, um...
比
than, uh...
总引发地震的那个裂缝叫什么来着
What's the-what's the crack that...causes all the earthquakes?
圣安德烈亚斯断层
The San Andreas fault.
真好笑
That's funny.
好了 回顾一下我们所讨论的
So, to recap our discussion,
开拍后摄像机沿着走道下移
we'll start with the camera coming down the walk.
你开门
You open the door,
说"欢迎来到峡谷岭道15683号♥
say "Welcome to 15683 Canyon Ridge Drive,
六卧 七卫 七百九十九平方米
a six-bedroom, seven-bathroom, 8,600 square-foot home
有名望的邮政编码90212"
in the prestigious 90212 ZIP code."
记住了吗
You got it?
15683 15683
15683, 15683 --
记住了
I got it.
很好 先拍一条试试
Good. Let's try one.
开始
Here we go.
准备
Ready, and...
开拍
action.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表