只是我会想起那段时光
It's just that it was a time in my life
我曾在外面坑蒙拐骗
where I was out there hustling,
当模特 开出租
modeling, driving a taxi,
在夜店外面卖♥♥培根卷热狗
selling bacon-wrapped hot dogs outside a nightclub.
看到他们把那广♥告♥拆下来
Seeing them taking it down made me feel like
令我感到那时的我要永远消失了
that version of me is gone forever.
因此你又想要开始模特生涯
So that's why you wanted to start modeling again.
我只是想念对某件事物很有激♥情♥的感觉
I just miss being passionate about something again.
就像你对房♥地♥产♥一样的激♥情♥
The way that you feel passionate about real estate.
你总是看起来很... 很有活力
Mm. You always seem, like, so alive,
做成新买♥♥卖♥♥ 认识新的人
making new deals, meeting new people.
你有想过来当房♥地♥产♥中介吗
Have you ever thought about becoming a Realtor?
-谁没想过啊 -这倒是真的
- Who hasn't? - That's true.
我有次曾买♥♥过一本书来学怎么做这行
I bought a book one time to learn how to do it,
但你也懂后来怎么样了
but you know how it is.
有时候人生就是会卡在一个瓶颈
Sometimes in life, you just get stuck.
我觉得你很适合这行呢 真的
I think you'd be great at it. Really.
我会愿意买♥♥任何你卖♥♥的东西
I'd buy anything from you.
我现在都在考虑去漂白我的牙了呢
I'm thinking about getting my chompers bleached,
那还只是剩下一半的你的广♥告♥牌呢
and there's only half of you up there.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
问自己下一步该走向哪其实挺令人恐惧
It can be scary to ask yourself what's next.
心里会浮现所有对自己的质疑
All the doubts start to creep in.
别人会喜欢我吗
Are people going to like me?
还好烫[火♥辣♥]啊
Ooh, still hot.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you!
我每周都会找几天在后院健健身
I throw a tractor tire around the backyard a couple days a week.
我能克服困难吗
Can I handle the challenge?
代理副校长
副校长
学生辅♥导♥员
兄弟
Dude.
你可以不停地对自己提出质疑
You can ask these questions forever,
但你也可以踏出第一步
or you can just take the first step.
所有的房♥屋开放日都有这五点检查要素
Here is your five-point checklist for any open house.
第一点
Number one --
抱歉 教授
Sorry, professor.
菲尔 亲爱的 你来这里做什么呢
Phil, honey. What are you doing here?
我来给你个惊喜 顺便约你去吃晚饭嘛
Hey. I thought I'd surprise you and take you out to dinner.
突发奇想 你知道我就喜欢这样
Spontaneous. You know I like that.
我先去确认一下大家都走了没
Well, um, let me just make sure everybody's gone.
拿上我的包就可以锁门了
I'll grab my bag and lock up.
没问题
Awesome.
我能对你的服装提供协助吗[帮你脱衣服]
May I help you with your clothes?
看来这里真的只剩下我们了
I guess we are the only ones here.
或许我们先从裤子开始吧
Perhaps we'll start with the pants.
通常你都是喜欢...
Normally, you like a little...
慢慢解开衬衫扣子的
...slow shirt unbuttoning,
但看来今天我们... 要直捣黄龙啦
but I guess we... are cutting to the chase.
爸 你还在找地方放你的屁♥股♥吗
Dad. Are you still looking for a place to leave that butt?
真的好恶心
It's so gross.
论建立办公室情谊
There's nothing better for office comradery
没有比恶作剧更棒的方法了
than a practical joke.
能振奋人心呢
It lifts people' spirits.
我输了
Well played.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表