Thank you, Tiffany's dad!
接下来 请掌声欢迎
And now, please put your hands together
莉莉 哈珀 扎克和丹妮尔的爸爸们
for Lily, Harper, Zack, and Danielle's dads --
"蜜蜂之膝[生意]"组合
The Bees Knees!
爸爸加油
Go, Dad! Woot, woot!
我是观众席里唯一的爸爸
I was the only dad in the audience.
台下坐着的都是女性和孩子 就我一个男人
It was just me and a bunch of women and children.
发生危难时 通常先救妇女和儿童
我感觉自己就像硬挤上救生艇的懦夫
I felt like a coward on a life boat.
小卡说得对 我错过了很多
I mean, Cam was right -- I-I was missing out.
鲍勃 帮我个小忙
Hey, Bob. A quick favor to ask.
如果哈珀不介意
If you don't think Harper would mind,
你能不能把蜜蜂表演服给我穿一下
do you think maybe I could wear the bee costume?
拿去吧 反正我之后还有表演
Take it. I'm in the show later anyways,
在"感恩之父"组合里唱低音部
playing bass with the Grateful Dads.
那就给我吧
Then good, yeah.
天啊 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, my God. I'm so proud of you!
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you!
现在请大家安静片刻
And now we'd like to take a moment
我们一起缅怀亲爱的食堂阿姨
to remember our beloved lunch lady,
佩妮·米勒太太
Mrs. Penny Miller.
老天
Oh, my gosh.
你居然这么做了
I can't believe you did that!
-太棒了 -哎呀别夸了
- That was amazing! - Oh, stop it.
不
No!
天啊
Oh, God.
我们还没吸取手套的教训吗
Did we learn nothing from the gloves?!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 我来 我来
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I got it. I got it.
我来弄 我来处理
I got it. I got it. I got it.
头盘
For starters,
是用我祖母配方做的意大利饺子
my grandmother's ravioli.
看起来很好吃
It looks amazing.
我房♥间里存着一些红酒 以备不时之需
I've been saving some occasion wine in my room.
盒子上的葡萄特性一栏写着"妈妈咪呀"
The grape character on the box is saying "Mamma Mia!"
意语的"我的天啊"
所以应该跟意大利料理很搭
so it should go well with Italian.
教授 您好
Hello, Professor.
我...
I, uh...
看来你接受了我提议的"门户开放政策"
I see you took me up on that open-door policy I mentioned.
我不是来问你学习的事
Oh, I'm not here for office hours.
-这是个约会 -毫不意外
- This is a date. - Of course.
我听说披头士乐队的保罗·麦卡尼当红时
I've heard things like this happened to Paul McCartney
也遇到过这种事
at the height of his Beatles fame.
电影讲述有幸福家庭的老帅哥一夜风流后
小三发疯 不断骚扰他全家的故事
典型的《致命诱惑》套路
It was a classic fatal-attraction situation.
我必须做两件事
I had to do two things.
第一 撑过接下来的十分钟
One -- get through the next 10 minutes
拖到弃我课的截止时间过了为止
'til the deadline to drop my class had passed
方法是用诙谐的玩笑转移她的注意力
by distracting her with light banter
和享用她做的托斯卡纳料理 第二
and enjoying her Tuscan cooking, and, two --
《致命诱惑》里的情节
确认下她有没有暴打克莱尔并把她绑了起来
check to see if she had beaten and restrained Claire.
我会不会用力过猛了
I'm not coming on too strongly,
穿这条裙子来约会
am I, with this dress?
不会
Oh. No.
很可爱
Lovely.
我对自己的烹饪很没自信
I'm really nervous about my cooking.
如果一个男人没有吃光
If a guy doesn't eat every bite
我祖母的意大利饺子
of my grandma's ravioli,
我会发疯
I go nuts.
我们当然
Well, we certainly...
不希望有这种事发生
don't want that to happen,
对吧
do we?
话说
Now, uh...
你是哪里人
where are you from?
老家在哪里
Originally.
我猜是意大利
I would say Italy,
但你没有口音
but there's no accent,
所以你肯定不是
so, obviously, that's not the case.
卢克
Luke.
卢克 我关于门罗主义那篇论文有消息了吗
Luke, any word on my Monroe Doctrine paper?
其实 我决定
Oh, actually, I decided
不弃那门课了
not to drop that class,
所以把论文交上去好像不太好
so it didn't feel right turning it in.
不过发生了有趣的事
But something funny did happen.
我在电脑上打开了你写的论文
I had your paper open on my computer.
佩奇看到了 以为是我写的
Paige saw it and thought it was mine.
她做了一些很棒的改动
She made some really good changes.
-改动 -是啊
- Changes? - Yeah, well,
她在几个地方直接切入正题
she cut to the chase in a few places,
把结尾部分做了精简
cleaned up the ending.
她其实是历史专业的学生呢
She's a history major, you know.
-懂了 -妈 我...
- Get it. - Mom, I'm...
跟人家还在晚餐约会中呢
kind of in the middle of a dinner date.
是吗 如果你继续约会
Are you? By now you might be
你们说不定电影已经看一半 或者在玩桌游了
in the middle of a movie or a board game.
毕竟我们都知道她这人有多爱做改变
We all know how obsessed she is with changing things.
去把论文给我拿来 卢克
Go get the paper, Luke.
太好了 你没事
Oh, good, you're okay.
谁说老娘没事了
I'm not that okay.
我对这佩奇可不太感冒
I'm not a fan of this Paige.
-她挺狗胆包天 -所以你知道了
- She's got some nerve. - So you're aware.
我当然知道 我清楚知道她毫不介意
Oh, I'm aware. I'm aware that she has no problem
把自己的贱爪伸向
putting her grubby, little paws all over
不属于她的事物上
something that doesn't belong to her.
-我看出你很不爽 -是的
- I can see you're upset. - I am.
我不爽的原因是因为
I'm upset because I basically took
我把史上最无聊的东西拿来并弄得有趣
the most boring thing in history and made it interesting.
她大摇大摆走过来就当成自己的东西拿走
She thinks she can just come in here and just make it hers.
-做梦吧 -我有点被伤到
- No. - Feels a little hurtful,
但她是我的学生 这事对我影响巨大
but she is my student, and I have a lot at stake here,
能求你把这件事留给我自己处理吗
so can I please just handle this myself?
你没吃到意大利饺也不算亏
You didn't miss much with the ravioli.
真正的好戏是我的海鲈鱼
The showstopper is my branzino.
闻起来好香啊
It smells great.
我们家平常没机会吃到鱼
We don't get to have fish around here.
我爸超讨厌吃鱼
My dad hates it.
这是我们的家传食谱
Well, this one's a family recipe,
如果你不爱吃 我可能就得抛弃你了
so if you don't like it, I'll pretty much have to drop you.
既然如此
Well...
那我们还是
let's not have
不要再说
any of that
任何疯话了
crazy...talk.
离时限还有2分钟
Two minutes to deadline.
我不能让她弃了我的课
I couldn't let her drop my class!
现在
Now
继续
...back...
说你是从哪里来的
... to where you're from.
加州恩西诺
Encino.
靠
Damn it.
妈 别生她气 她只是...
Mom, don't be mad at her. She was just --
没 她真的改良了许多
No, she made it better.
我写这句的时候脑子里想什么呢
What was I thinking with this sentence?
"受人敬仰的大律师的论点
"The esteemed barrister's argument was as layered
充满层次 仿佛他的晚宴后马裤一般"
as the cuffs on his after-dinner breeches"?
这是我第三次提到马裤了
That is the third time I mentioned breeches.
我当年是在闹哪样啊
What was I going through?
-我可以走了吗 -可以
- Can I go now? - Yeah.
等等 宝贝
Oh, wait, honey.
我觉得这姑娘挺好
I like this girl for you.
她值得你请她喝比盒装红酒更好的酒
She deserves better than boxed wine.
海莉有瓶好酒藏在床底下了
Haley keeps a nice bottle under her bed.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表