需要林戈的加入吗
Anyone need a Ringo?
事实上 没有你的帮助
Actually, we can get by
我们也可以过得去 朋友
without a little help from you, friend.
台球也挺无聊的
Pool's so over, anyways.
也许 各位爷们儿想去水里
Maybe, uh, the guys want to hit the H2O,
玩玩马可波罗游戏
rock some Marco Polo.
你可真自信 没让你干瘪的胸部
Good for you not letting that chest
阻挡你去找乐子
get in the way of having fun.
大多数男人一般不会露上身
Most guys wouldn't go shirtless
除非他们练出一些
until they got a little...
胸肌
muscle.
-我们要谈一谈 -等等 气氛有点诡异
- We need to talk. - Wait. Something weird is happening.
我想看看这出好戏会有什么进展
I want to see how it plays out.
谁想去泳池玩
Who's ready to hit the pool?
马可
Marco!
一个人去
Solo!
听着 我知道我总是控制不住情绪波动
Okay, I know emotional slights usually roll off me
-就像水从骡子背上滑落 -不是鸭子吗
- like water off a mule's back -- - Isn't it "Duck"?
有很多动物身上会滑落水珠 米奇尔
Uh, a lot of animals bead, Mitchell.
重点是我要知道细节
The point is I need to know details.
我要知道到底发生了什么
I need to know what happened...
以及对方是谁
and with whom.
是轻啄一下吗
Was it a peck?
是跟胡娇吗
Was it with Pepper?
他喝醉了吗
Was he drunk?
你是不是轻轻啄了喝醉的胡娇
Did you get a peck from a pickled Pepper?
你有这个想法多久了
How long have you been sitting on that?
你亲了一个男的...
You kissed a man six week--
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们在一起六周后你亲了别人
You kissed a man six weeks into our relationship
那时我刚跟你说"我爱你"
when I'm telling you "I love you."
在我跟我妈打电♥话♥说我遇到对的人的时候
I'm calling my mom, telling her I'd met the one
你却在厕所跟某人亲亲我我
while you're sidled up next to some cha-cha queen at a urinal.
你抓狂的反应证明
Okay, this insane reaction is proof
我不告诉你是对的
that I did the right thing not telling you.
好吧 大家都知道这种秘密
Okay, everyone knows this kind of secret
是毒药 米奇尔
is poison, Mitchell.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那我们问问大家的意见
Let's take it to the room.
你们都听到整个对话了 是吧
Hey, you all heard that whole conversation, right?
-当然 -是的 -听到了
- Of course, yeah. - Sí. - Yeah.
那么菲尔 如果克莱尔
So, Phil, if Claire kissed someone
刚跟你在一起时亲了别人
very early into the relationship,
她该告诉你吗
should she have told you?
-当然 -不可能
- Of course. - No way.
什么 你亲了别人吗
What? Did you kiss someone?
瞧见没 秘密
See? Secrets.
让他们夫妻离心
Tearing them apart.
米奇和小卡 我只想说
Mitch and Cam, I just want you to know
我很支持你们的生活方式
that I support your lifestyle,
而且我发现你们这类人
and I find it very charming
在公共场合情绪化又不得体的行为非常有魅力
when your people act very emotional and inappropriate in public.
好吧 所以我在这孤立无援
Okay, so I'm getting no help from this room.
很抱歉 但亲了对象之外的人
I'm sorry, but kissing someone outside of a relationship
是件大事 你应该告诉对方
is a big deal and you should fess up right away.
你们告诉他们了
You told them?!
是的 他们把什么都说了
Yes! Yes, they told us everything,
我不敢相信你竟然做出了这种事
and I can't believe you did that!
我很抱歉 但迪兰是我人生中很重要的人
Well, I'm sorry, but Dylan was a huge part of my life --
你亲了迪兰 这就是你的秘密
You kissed Dylan?! That's your secret?
你套路我
You tricked me!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在跟一位国际知名的科学家约会
You are dating a world-renowned scientist.
迪兰不是结婚了吗
I mean, isn't Dylan still married
并且还是个傻瓜
and still an idiot?
说一下 他已经离婚了
Hey, he is not still married.
他让生活回到了正轨
And he's getting his life together.
他在护理学校上学
He's in nursing school.
真为他高兴 我超爱迪兰
Good for him. I love Dylan.
亲爱的 她在跟阿尔文约会
Honey, she's dating Arvin.
我们现在喜欢阿尔文
We love Arvin now.
如果一个叫迪兰的
And wouldn't it be wonderful
和一个叫阿尔文的相爱 不是很美好吗
if someone called Dylan loved someone called Arvin?
这里没有人会对此有意见的
No one in this room would have a problem with it.
是我理解错了 还是你妈在试着
Am I wrong, or is your mom trying to get
逼艾丽克斯出柜
Alex to come out of the closet?
天呐 是阿尔文打来的
Oh, God, it's Arvin calling.
快 觉得我应该告诉他的举手
Quick, a show of hands, who thinks I have to tell him?
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
九分之四 竟然是他妈的平局
Four out of nine? A frickin' tie?!
耶 真高兴我终于联♥系♥上你了
Yay, I'm so happy I finally reached you!
我知道
I know.
工作怎么样 有什么重大突破吗
How's work? Any major breakthroughs?
这个嘛 我终于把一个德国人逗笑了
Oh, well, I-I made a German laugh.
我好想你
Oh, I miss you terribly.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
听着 我们需要谈谈
Uh, listen, um, we have to talk.
我爱你 这真的有点难以启齿
I love you, and this is really hard for me to say,
但是我...
but, I, um...
我♥干♥了件蠢事
I did something stupid.
我亲了前男友 我发誓这毫无意义
I kissed my ex-boyfriend. It meant nothing, I swear,
我希望你可以原谅我
and I'm hoping you'll forgive me,
我们可以当做这从没发生过
and we can forget this ever happened.
不好意思 亲爱的 你那边卡住了
Sorry, love, you froze up.
我什么也没听到
I-I-I missed the -- the whole thing.
真糟糕 这...
Oh, that sucks. Um...
这真的难以启齿 但我♥干♥了件很蠢的事
This is really hard for me, but I did something stupid.
我亲了我的前男友 这并不代表什么 我...
I kissed my ex-boyfriend. It meant nothing, and I --
不好意思 又卡了
Sorry, froze up again
卡在了一个搞笑的位置
in the funniest position.
你看上去像闻到了什么恶臭的东西
You look like you'd smelled something dreadful.
-再说一遍 -行吧
- Have another go. - Okay.
我搞砸了 我亲
I messed up, and I kiss--
等一下
Wait!
好了 说
Okay, go.
我亲了前男友
I kissed my ex-boyfriend!
该死 别卡了
Damn it, stop freezing!
没卡
Not frozen.
我震惊了
Shocked.
事实上 我心碎了
Very hurt, actually.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那不代表什么 我们能
It meant nothing. Can --
我们能就这么让它过去吗
Can we please move past this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们说过彼此相爱
Um, we said that we loved each other.
我信任过你
I-I trusted you.
我现在只想挂掉你的电♥话♥
What I want to do is hang up on you right now.
等等 我
Wait, I --
我告诉他了 简直不能更糟了
Well, I told him, and it couldn't have gone worse.
-不要啊 -我很遗憾
- Oh, no. - Oh, I'm sorry.
-他跟你分手了 -还没有
- He broke up with you. - Not yet.
他只是挂了我电♥话♥
He just hung up on me.
过来 宝贝
Oh, come here, honey.
我 我很遗憾 我理解你为什么不来找我了
I'm -- I'm so sorry, and I know why you didn't come to me.
我一直都不怎么喜欢迪兰
I haven't always been Dylan's biggest fan.
你可是把他推进一个蜂窝
You pushed him into a beehive.
公平地说 我是把他从你身边推开
You know, to be fair, I pushed him off of you,
他自己摔进蜂窝的
and he fell into the beehive,
但是 不管怎么说 我想支持你
but, regardless, I want to be supportive.
绝对不评判 我保证 我保证
No judgment. I promise. I promise.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表