老天
Oh, God.
爸 你又在躲什么
Dad, what are you hiding from?
等我告诉你我在俱乐部
You'll know after I tell you
和那女人说了什么 你就知道了
what I said to that woman from the club.
她怎么来了
What is she doing here?
-她是来让你脱下这身衣服的 -你知道了啊
- She's trying to get you out of those clothes. - You know?
是的 我们在瑜伽课上谈过了
Yes! We talked about it at yoga.
那是歌♥洛莉亚的主意
It was Gloria's idea.
我只是来当润滑油作用的
I just came along to grease the wheels.
什么 你说这句前我本来差点要同意了
What?! I was almost considering it until you added that part.
我得去往脸上泼点水
I gotta splash water on my face.
这地方真冷清 想走吗
This place is dead. Want to bounce?
不 我们不必和一大群人一起
No, we don't have to be around
才能玩得尽兴啊
a big group of people to have fun.
卢克 不
Luke, no!
她有男朋友了
She has a boyfriend.
是啊 就是我
Yeah, me.
不 是俱乐部的某个小伙子
No, it's some young guy from the club...
老天
Oh, boy.
歌♥洛莉亚 你知道曼尼的事吗
Gloria, do you know what's going on with Manny?
你认为他能藏住那个秘密吗
Uh, do you think that he can keep that a secret?
他们不得不♥穿♥各种奇怪的衣服
They have to wear all kind of weird outfits
每次做起来都得穿
every time they do it.
妈
Hey, Ma.
卢克 卢克 别碰曼尼的女朋友
Luke... Luke, get your hands off Manny's girlfriend.
-那不是我女朋友 -什么
- That's not my girlfriend. - What?
那我们刚才讨论的是什么
Then what were we just talking about?
伊丽莎白时代社团 今晚第一次聚会
The Elizabethan Society. M-My first meeting's tonight.
-我好糊涂 -再明白不过了
- I'm so confused. - It's plain as day.
这女人是过来和我玩换妻的
This woman is here to swing with me.
到此为止 这是我的底线
That's it. That's where I draw the line.
怎么会发生这种事
How did this happen?
我告诉你怎么会发生这种事
I'll tell you how this happened.
因为没有人愿意当坏人
Because nobody was willing to say
说出逆耳的忠言
what needs to be said.
不行 不行 不行
No. No. No.
绝对不行
And hell no.
那是你对得了B-的感觉 丹尼丝
It's how you feel about the B-minus, Denise,
而不是你妈和我的感觉
not how your mother and I feel about it.
不 我没不同意你去阿姆斯特丹
No, I'm not saying no to the Amsterdam trip.
是的 听起来会是很好玩的暑假
Yeah, it sounds like a fun summer,
但这写在大学申请上好看吗
but how is that gonna look on a college application?
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
我当然为你骄傲了
Of course I'm proud of you.
妈
Hey, Mom.
卢克 宝贝 你介意帮我拿一下
Hey, Luke. Honey, would you mind getting me
架子顶层的沙拉碗吗
that salad bowl off the top shelf?
好的
Yep.
我知道只有我喜欢
I know I'm the only one,
但这是我的最爱
but it is my favorite.
不必道歉 老妈 你知道自己喜欢什么
Don't apologize, Mom. You know what you like.
算了 我不吃了
Never mind. I'm good.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表