是哦 这个我倒是忘了
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that one.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别在意了
Oh, don't-don't worry about it.
这是在做什么
What are we doing?
你刚叫我"好小子"了吗
Did you just call me "Sport"?
海莉
Haley.
我有预感会是你
I had a feeling it was gonna be you.
是你给我开的大门
You buzzed me in the gate.
-你有时间吗 -当然 我和室友
- Do you have a minute? - Sure, my roommates and I
不过在为生理学期中考复习而已
are just studying for physiology midterms.
-她真可爱 -谢了 妹子
- Oh, she cute. - Thanks, girl.
你的发型太完美了
That hair is on point.
我昨天刚买♥♥的
I bought it yesterday.
我们能出来聊聊吗
Can we talk out here?
听着 我得让你知道
Listen, I need you to know that
那天我根本不该吻你
that kiss never should have happened.
阿尔文和我在交往 而我们只是朋友
Arvin and I are together, and you and I are friends,
并且永远只会是朋友
and that's all we're ever going to be.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
"不了 谢谢" 我又没问你想怎样
"No, thank you"? I didn't ask you a question.
那让我问问你
Well, let me ask you one.
已经十年了 我总是不能放下你
It's been 10 years, and I can't move on from you.
这也不是提问
Also not a question.
还记得我们相遇那天吗
Remember the day we met?
我走在走廊里
I was walking through the halls,
看到了这世上最漂亮的女孩
and I saw the most beautiful girl,
我说 "那是谁"
and I was like, "Whoa! Who is that?"
然后你说"那是丽贝卡·萨尔金"
And you were like, "That's Rebecca Salkin."
然后我转身 第一次看到了你
And then I turned and saw you for the first time,
我立刻就忘了丽贝卡·萨尔金
and I was done with Rebecca Salkin.
当时你穿着那件很酷的破军装外套
Yeah, you were wearing that cool, beat-up Army jacket,
我特别嫉妒你的长睫毛
and I was completely jealous of your eyelashes.
海莉
Haley...
那天我就爱上了你 从没停止过爱你
I fell in love with you that day, and I've never stopped.
我会一直让自己变得更好 直到配得上你
I'm gonna keep making myself better until I deserve you.
为什么在感情中坦诚相待这么难
Why is it so hard to be honest in relationships?
我们耍小把戏
We play games.
我们藏起秘密
We keep secrets...
我不记得向你哭诉那个吻的事
I don't remember crying to you about that kiss.
说实话又无法拔除他心中的那根刺
The truth wasn't moving the needle.
不客气
You're welcome.
而我们分明只想心心相印
when all we want to do is connect.
大家 注意听
Everyone, listen up!
大家好 我是雪利
Hi, I'm Sherry.
我是曼尼真实存在的加拿大女友
I'm Manny's real Canadian girlfriend.
这不是我第一次被迫证明自己的存在了
This isn't the first time I've had to do this.
我想我们得先从对自己诚实开始
I guess we have to start with being honest with ourselves.
假如要我说实话
And if I'm being honest...
我爱上了两个人
I love two people.
见鬼
Damn it!
我们能走了吗 我们是在等蛋糕吗
Can we go? Are we waiting for cake, or...?
-是谁的生日吗 -我该说段祝酒词吗
- Is it a birthday? - Should I make a toast?
-敬什么 -敬谁
- To what? - To whom?
好吧 通过一系列的假设
All right! It's come to my attention through series of assumptions,
旧电邮和蹩脚的思考 我注意到
old e-mails and lazy sheep-like thingking,
我们可能没什么理由就来聚会了
that we may have gathered for no reason.
所以这不是欢迎我回家的派对吗
So, it's not my welcome home party?
-当然是 -不是
- Of course it- - No!
你妈以为艾丽克斯得了奖
Your mother thought Alex won a award,
她没有 干旱期还在持续
she didn't, and the dry spell continues.
拜托 我最近雨露丰沛...
Please, the last thing I'm having is a dry sp-
大家听好
People, listen up!
我们平时需要聚会的真实原因已经够多了
There's too many actual reasons for us to see each other,
我们受不起这样失误乱聚
we cannot afford to hang out by mistake.
我爱你们所有人 都滚回家吧
I love you all, now go home.
-好吧 -我们走
- Alright, great. - Alright, let's go.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表