All right. It's getting late.
这个山地皮条客装穿到我流汗
This mountain pimp outfit's making me sweat.
大家... 大家都去睡了吧
Let's -- Let's get some rest.
晚安
Good night.
晚安啦 我睡沙发
Good night. I'll take the sofa.
你确定你自己睡这里没问题吗
Sure you're gonna be okay out here?
-当然啦 我肯定没事 -好
- Yeah, I'll be fine. - Okay.
你... 你要不要我帮你多拿条被子还什么
Do -- Do you want me to grab you an extra blanket or something?
不 不用了 我需要会自己去拿
No, no. I'll get something if I need it.
好吧 那...
Okay. Well...
晚安啦
Good night.
我都知道
I know.
好啦 老爸 我们准备好走了
All right, Dad. We're ready to go.
对啊 杰
Yeah, Jay.
很遗憾你这次又没有看到白头鹰
I'm sorry you didn't see a bald eagle this time around.
是啊 太遗憾了
Y-Yeah. It's too bad.
看来我们只能明年再一起回来碰运气了
I guess we'll all have to come back here again next year.
好啊
Yeah.
我不知道你们怎么样 但我睡得好香
I don't know about you guys, but I slept great.
那个小床好软 我平常很容易睡不好
That cot was so soft. I'm not always a sound sleeper.
本来还一直很想去试试吃褪黑素
Been meaning to try that melatonin.
我听说超级有效呢
I hear it's a real game-changer.
现在那东西好像到处都有卖♥♥
And you can get it anywhere nowadays.
那东西一直都是非处方药[柜台外]吗
Has it always been over-the-counter?
这词挺有意思的对吧 "柜台外面"
Kind of a funny phrase, isn't it -- "Over-the-counter"?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表