阿门
Mm. Amen.
你说完了吗
You done?
应该吧
Yeah, I think so.
不介意我说两句吧
Mind if I say a word?
把她交给你了
She's all yours.
杰是个大气男人
Jay was a big man.
他跟他的老婆道歉了
He apologized to his wife.
你知道她怎么做了吗
And do you know what she did?
她也道歉回去了
She apologized back!
你有跟我道歉过一次吗
Did you ever do that even once?!
我跟你道歉过上千次吧
I apologized to you a thousand times,
而你只让我自己憋着火
and you let me just eat it.
我受够跟你说你永远都是对的了
Well, I'm tired of telling you you're always right,
因为你猜怎么着
'cause guess what?
那只海豚压根就认不得你
That dolphin did not recognize you.
你的俳句有太多音节了
Your haikus had too many syllables.
还有相信我 素食者也需要用止汗除臭剂
And trust me, vegans do need deodorant!
好啦 走吧
All right. Come on.
来吧 小家伙 让哥请你吃上好牛排
Come on, kid. Let me buy you a nice steak.
好
Yeah.
来 给
Hey. Here.
我想你吃点东西
I-I want you to eat something.
小心
Be careful.
谢谢你对我这么无微不至
Thank you for taking such good care of me,
哪怕你心里不高兴
even when you're mad.
没 天啊 我没有不高兴
No. My gosh, I am not mad.
我也不该逼你的
And I shouldn't have pushed.
对不起 但如果我们今天学到一件事
I-I'm sorry, but, you know, if we learn one thing today,
那就是你不可能在农村里活下来
it's that you couldn't survive on a farm.
我会没事的
I'll be fine,
-因为我会有你的陪伴 -什么
- because I'll be with you. - What?
我想... 当我用你的角度看这事
I guess w-when I look at things from your point of view,
我的确做出了承诺
I -- I made a promise.
如果你♥爸♥爸真的需要你接手一切
When your dad needs you to take over the farm,
我愿意加入
I'm in.
米奇尔 你这话对我意义重大
Mitchell, that means so much to me,
你也会喜欢那一切的
and you're gonna love it.
清新空气 也没有恼人车潮
The fresh air, and there's no traffic.
等镇上有你这第二个律师
Oh, and with a second lawyer in town,
我们就能重开法♥院♥了
we could reopen the courthouse.
你给羊挤过奶吗
H-Have you ever milked a goat?
你有试过从牛奶罐直接喝刚挤的牛奶吗
Have you ever had fresh milk right from the spigot?
好喝到不行
Oh, unbelievable.
但你也得小心蛇虫鼠蚁
You do have to be careful of snakes and mice and rats.
那里有巨多田鼠
There's a ton of field mice.
我很怕 小时候有一只沿着我的袖子爬上来了
They scare me. One ran up my sleeve one time when I was a kid.
这车比我印象中小 可能我没那么灵活了
This car is smaller than I remember. I think I'm just less flexible?
我大腿好像抽筋了
I think I threw out my lap.
我们刚才... 只是在清理车♥库♥
We were um... just cleaning out the garage.
少来 我们全听到了
Nice try, we heard everything.
不过在快"结束"的时候
Although around the finish line,
我们有点不确定哪个声音是谁了
we kind of lose track of who's who.
真不敢相信妈又抓到你在车上做♥爱♥
I can't believe Mom caught you having sex in the car again.
你叫那棵树妈吗
You are calling the tree Mom?
行吧
Okay.
听我说 在经过一番讨论后
So listen, after some reflextion,
我们觉得她在你这里会比较好
we decided that she might be be off here.
在你拒绝之前...
Before you say no.
我也想要这样
I would actually like that.
车♥库♥里的叫声是怎么回事
Hey! What was those screeching in the garage?
浣熊又回来了嘛
Are the raccoons back?
靠
Damn it!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表