so absolutely no pressure.
好的 我们会尽快赶过去
Yes. We will be there as soon as we can.
杰 很遗憾不得不打断
Jay, I am so sorry to break up
这个非常有趣非常正常的聚会
this really fun and super normal party,
但迪兰和海莉决定现在结婚
but Dylan and Haley decided to get married right now,
克莱尔想让我们过去
and Claire wants us there.
老天 他们怎么不私奔
Oh, geez, why don't they just elope?
其实亚瑟乖仔很喜欢婚礼
Actually, Arthur Goodboy loves weddings,
它的粉丝们一直很想看它穿新西装
and his followers have been dying to see him in his new tux.
我可以带个狗床 以防它想休息
I-I can bring a bed in case he gets tired.
快看 有人心动了
Ooh, look. Somebody's got a crush.
斯黛拉小姐可否赏光
Would Miss Stella do us the honor
陪亚瑟乖仔一同出席婚礼
of escorting Arthur Goodboy to the wedding?!
老天 当然 一万个愿意
Gosh, yes! A thousand times yes!
说出来你肯定不信
Well. You're not gonna believe this.
他们会来
They're coming.
假如他们会来 那我们是不是
Well, if they're coming, does that mean
也得邀请米奇和小卡
we need to invite Mitch and Cam?
想象一下不请的话他们得有多少狗血戏
Imagine the drama if we didn't.
♪ 我该选择谁 ♪
♪ Who should I choose? ♪
♪ 选一个都得失去另一个 ♪
♪ Either way, I lose ♪
♪ 我盯着枪扣 ♪
♪ I stare at the gun ♪
♪ 是选我女儿 还是选儿子 ♪
♪ Is it daughter, is it son? ♪
♪ 抉择 ♪
♪ Choices ♪
-♪ 困难的抉择 ♪ -♪ 抉择 ♪
- ♪ Impossible choices ♪ - ♪ Choices ♪
-♪ 困难的抉择 ♪ -♪ 困难 ♪
- ♪ Impossible choices ♪ - ♪ Impossible ♪
♪ 抉择 ♪
♪ Choices ♪
这就是为什么我不能邀请朋友来做客
This is why I can't have friends over.
好吧
Okay.
某人因为损人
Somebody just snarked her way
没有《苏菲的抉择》卫衣穿了
out of a "Sophie's Choice" Hoodie!
没错
That's right.
克莱尔 什么事
Hey, Claire. What's up?
海莉和迪兰决定结婚了
So, Haley and Dylan decided to get married,
你们要是不来他们会伤心死的
and they'd be devastated if you weren't there.
当然 我们无论如何也不会错过
Oh, of course! We wouldn't miss it for the world!
告诉我们什么时候
Just tell us when.
大约一小时后
In about an hour.
我的天 我
Oh, my -- Hey, uh, let --
我稍后给你回电♥话♥ 好吗
let me call you right back, okay?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?!
就是说 该怎么办 音乐剧还是婚礼
I know! What do we do -- a musical or the wedding?
世上没人被迫面临过更残酷的选择
It's the cruelest decision anyone's ever been forced to make.
-有人吗 我们来了 -敲敲门
- Hello? We are here! - Knock, knock!
这都是些什么
What is all this?
克莱尔
Hey, Claire.
这位是奥森
This is Orson
而这当然就是亚瑟乖仔
and, of course, Arthur Goodboy.
多谢你邀请我们 我们爱爱情
Thanks for having us. We love love.
爸 能过来私下聊两句吗
Dad, can you come over here a second?
斯黛拉 你好啊
Hey, Stella.
听着 我觉得海莉不会想
So, listen, I don't think Haley
回到有一屋子的陌生人和狗的家
wants to come back to a house full of strangers and dogs.
克莱尔 我得抓住这个机会
Claire, I've got to have this,
而且她都不会感觉到他们在这的
and she's never gonna know they're even here.
好吧 这话说的时机不太好
Okay, that's bad timing.
动起来 动起来 大家都动起来
Okay, okay, let's -- let's go, let's go, let's go.
动起来 来忙活起来
Let's go. Let's get it going.
你们着什么急 我以为你们...
What's your hurry? I thought you...
两个喜欢婚礼呢
guys love weddings.
你准备说"你们这种人"是不是
You were gonna say "You people," Weren't you?
有证据吗
Prove it.
我们拿着音乐剧的票
We have theater tickets,
如果现在婚礼开始的话
and if we get this wedding started,
我们还能赶上《苏菲的抉择》的开场
we can still make curtain for "Sophie's Choice."
为了看那个音乐剧
I would murder my entire family
我愿意干掉自己全家亲友
and all of their friends to see that musical.
这人懂行
This guy gets it.
看看这是谁呀
Look who's here!
别担心 我穿裤子了
Don't worry. I'm wearing pants.
至少你们看起来是的
As far as you know.
你好啊 弗兰克
Oh, well, hello, Frank.
谢谢你 差不多算出席了
And thank you for...sort of making it.
-真要这样吗 -你邀请了你♥爸♥爸
- Really? - Well, you invited your dad.
-我还能不邀请我爸爸吗 -我不知道了
- What was I supposed to do? - I don't know.
你好啊 这是亚瑟乖仔吗
Hey! Is that Arthur Goodboy?
我是超级粉丝
Big fan!
早就期待看它穿西装的样子了
Been waiting to see him in his tux.
法拉
Farrah.
-菲尔 -很高兴见到...
- Phil. - It is so delightful to see --
天啊
Oh. Gosh.
你能相信我们的孩子要结婚了吗
Can you believe our babies are getting married?
我能
I can.
我在秘鲁的一丛篝火里见到了这个景象
I saw it in a vision at a campfire in Peru.
这是我的父亲 伯特
This is my father, Bert.
很荣幸能...
Oh, it's such an honor to --
伏特加
Vodka!
好漂亮的裙子
What a lovely dress.
其实这是萨满教的婚礼礼服
It's actually a shamanic wedding robe
产自南美
from South America.
我每次主持仪式都穿
I wear it at every ceremony I officiate.
这就有点尴尬了
Ohhh. This is awkward.
我要主持仪式
I'm doing the ceremony.
但这是我想了一辈子的事啊
But this is something I've dreamed about all of my lives.
妈 这是什么情况
Mom, what the hell is going on?
宝贝 其实没有看上去那么糟啦
Oh, honey, honey, it's not as bad as it looks.
你看 还是小规模 又简洁又...
See, it's still small and simple and --
别帮倒忙
Not helping.
怎么了 我们要在她步向祭坛时奏乐啊
What? We were gonna play her down the aisle.
对 没有风笛伴奏的婚礼会遭受厄运
Yeah. Bad luck to get married without bagpipes.
我妈的第一个婚礼 没有风笛
My mom's first wedding -- no bagpipes.
我妈的第二个婚礼 有风笛
My mom's second wedding -- bagpipes.
六个月之后 还没离婚
Six months later, she's still married.
我的意思是 这就是科学啊
I mean, that's just science.
这又是什么
Now what?
我们需要食物 所以
Oh, well, we needed food, so...
你们好啊 小情侣
Hola, lovebirds.
这真是场灾难
Oh, this is a disaster.
我理解 不过我们也没法选择儿时的家
I know, but we can't pick our childhood homes.
别担心 我能解决好一切的
Don't worry. I can fix everything.
不要着急 慢慢去换你的衣服吧
Just take your time changing your clothes.
这就是我要穿的
Oh, this is what I'm wearing.
你太搞笑了
You're hilarious.
让我见见这对恩爱情侣
Let me see the happy couple.
恭喜你 海莉
Congratulations, Haley.
恭喜你 安迪
Congratulations, Andy.
抱歉 宝贝 我知道你有点生气
Sorry. Honey, I know you're a little annoyed.
真是不好意思我让你这么想了
Oh, I'm so sorry I gave you that impression.
我都快气死了
I'm a lot annoyed.
不过这样更好
But it's better.
这样的话 你就能被爱你的人所环绕
This way, you'll be surrounded by people who love you.
就是她
That's her.
恭喜你 我真为你高兴
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
卢克
Luke?
这是安娜贝尔
Uh, this is Annabelle.
我们刚在交友软件上认识
We just met on Tinder.
不过我们还没来得及做什么
But we haven't done anything yet.
你们猜怎么着 宝宝们
Guess what, babies.
今天你们能尝尝酒的滋味了
You're gonna taste some wine today!
既然婚礼快开始了
So, if we're gonna get this thing started,
你是不是应该上楼换个衣服
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表