很抱歉我们如此失礼 可是
We are so sorry we offended you, but --
道歉来不及了
Ooh, too late.
你俩任我鱼肉
I own you two.
我还没用上大绝招呢
And I haven't even gotten to my best stuff yet.
我还可以把你画得更红
I can go redder.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
等我把你画成一字眉你就知道厉害了
Just wait till I connect the brows.
求你善良
Please.
我们还有个孩子
We have a child.
有意思了 CNN台的记者
Oh, fun -- a reporter from CNN.
看来这幅画像就要被全国人♥民♥看到了
Looks like this pretty little portrait's about to go national.
我们该怎么办
Uh... What-what are we gonna do?
只有我这么想吗 听起来
Okay, is it just me, or does this sound
-该知识索引琼斯登场了 -只有你
- like a job for Thesaurus Jones? - It's just you.
不 我指勒索他 米奇尔
No. Blackmail, Mitchell!
我们得挖点这个人的黑料
We just have to dig something up on this guy.
应该问题不大 因为每个人
Shouldn't be a problem, because everyone's
都有想藏的秘密
hiding something.
每个人
Everyone.
我感觉你还想再说一次
I feel like you're sitting on one more...
-每个人 -没错
- Everyone. - Yep.
伊瑟拉视界
我害怕的事发生了
Just as I feared,
我爸碾压了办公室所有人的精气神
my dad had crushed the spirit of everyone in that office.
我必须想办法证明
I had to do something to prove
我们不是古板的扫兴鬼
we weren't some stuffy killjoys.
是时候放出派对克莱尔了
It was time to bust out Party Claire.
89年春假后她引退了
She'd retired after spring break '89.
92年又引退了一次
And again in '92.
你有时间吗
Hey, do you have a second?
如果你想说我不尊重你们的方法
If this is about my respecting your process --
其实我们想谢谢你之前立威
Actually, we want to thank you for laying down the law before.
因为我们作为一个公♥司♥已经没样子了
Because we have gone soft as a company,
我们需要几个成熟的人加入
we needed a couple grown-ups to come in
让我们重回正轨
and put us back on track.
多亏了你
You know, thanks to you,
我们那些分散注意力的东西都撤走了
we've gotten rid of all the distractions --
乒乓球桌和水枪都撤走了
no more ping-pong tables, squirt guns.
我们唯一没找到的是那个巨大的...
The only thing we couldn't find was that giant --
休息时间 贱♥人♥们
Break time, bitches!
原来这有点...
Uh, it turns out this is a little --
我的天 无限纤薄模型
Oh, my God! The Thinfinity!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry!
我的天 太对不起了
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
我...
I -- Oh!
对不起
Sorry.
画画那小子也保养得太好了
Sketch boy was unusually well-groomed
政♥府♥补贴的健身房♥不可能有这效果
for somebody coming out of a government-subsidized gym.
其中肯定有猫腻
Something wasn't right.
知识索引琼斯的鼻子闻出来了
I was getting that old Thesaurus Jones tingle.
我决定四处嗅探一下
I decided to do some sniffing around.
那画画的脸上有种光彩
Sketch guy's face had a kind of glow
只有用了昂贵的润肤膏霜才会有
that can only be achieved with expensive creams and unguents,
而我只找到了几包廉价的通用乳液
yet all I found were packets of cut-rate all-purpose lotions.
根据我的信息源 健身房♥有个领导楼层
According to my sources, the gym had an executive level
能提供各种高级水疗护肤品
that provides all manner of fancy spa products,
但只有法官和律师才能加入
but it's for judges and attorneys only.
我声东击西 告诉保全人员
I created a diversion by convincing the security detail
毛巾出了些紧急状况
there was a towel emergency...
毛巾出了些紧急状况
There's a towel emergency.
并黑进了健身房♥的电脑系统
...and hacked into the gym's computer system.
原来他一直在偷偷进入领导层
Turns out he's been accessing the executive level
靠的是盗刷
by swiping the ID
一位退休法官 维克多·格雷厄姆的卡
of one Victor Graham, a retired judge.
各位陪审员
Members of the jury,
被告凯恩先生想让你们认为
the defendant, Mr. Kane, would have you believe
在罪案发生时他正在工作
that he was working at the time of the crime.
光头[大胆]
Bald?!
厚颜的谎言
...faced lies!
律师
Counselor?
因为证据明显表明
Because evidence would clearly suggest that, um...
尽管詹姆斯·凯恩
...that while James Kane
的确在他公♥司♥的领导楼层有间办公室
does have an office on his company's executive floor,
那晚他根本就没有去
he was nowhere near it that night.
想得美 领导层詹姆[健身房♥]
Nice try, executive-level Jim.
凯恩
...Kane,
可我们盯上你了
but we're onto you.
女士们先生们 在你们退庭[退休]前
Ladies and gentlemen, before you've retired,
自己判断[法官]
judge...for yourself
绘制一幅更切实的结论图
and draw a more accurate conclusion
比凯恩先生想让你们相信的话更切实
than the one Mr. Kane would have you believe...
律师 你说的话很奇怪
Counselor, you're speaking weirdly.
我肯定你们会发现被告的不在场证明
I'm sure you will find the defendant's alibi
非常不可信[苗条]
to be thin.
甚至更不可信[苗条]
Even thinner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下午好 年轻的房♥地♥产♥经纪人们
Good afternoon, young Realtors.
下课后我有重要事情宣布
I have a very important announcement to make after class,
在那之前
but in the meantime,
请你们配合地打开书本
if you would be so kind as to open your books --
老天 我做不到
Oh, boy. I can't do this.
同学们 今天是我们最后一天一起上课了
Students, today is our last day together.
我很珍视我们在一起的时间
I've treasured our time together.
布雷特 我知道我们最开始有点矛盾
Brett, I know we got off to a rough start,
但当我们消除那些隔阂后
but once we broke down those walls,
我都不知道谁教了对方更多
I'm not sure who was teaching who.
惠特尼 你是我所认识最坚强的单身母亲
Whitney, you're the toughest single mother I know.
露西 对你妈好一些
Lucy, you be good to your mom.
包包 你与阅读障碍抗争太了不起了
Bob, amazing how you battle that dyslexia.
不过你或许不该再对父母那么愤怒
Maybe ease off on the anger toward your parents, though.
他们给你起的名字给你省了很多麻烦
They did you a solid giving you that name.
我们会想您的 尔菲老师
We're gonna miss you, Mr. Nudphy.
你又说反了 不过
It's -- You -- You -- You flipped it, but...
我也会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys, too.
地段 地段 地段
Location. Location. Location.
你记住了
You memorized it.
第二次也是最后一次
Now, for the second and last time...
下课
class dismissed.
爸
Dad.
卢克
Luke?
你在教室后面多久了
How long have you been back there?
我基本上看到了一切
I pretty much saw the whole thing.
-爸 -怎么
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah?
别忘了你的咖啡杯
Don't forget your coffee mug.
我相信这是最好的结果
I'm sure this all worked out for the best.
我或许会想念
I'll, uh, probably miss
一些随性的扔飞盘的机会
a few spontaneous Frisbee opportunities and...
显然还有翻跟头交换生项目
apparently, a tumbling exchange program --
好吧 还有业余发明家协会
oh, well -- and an Amateur Inventors Association.
反正改变世界八成也没什么意思
How much fun could it be changing the world, anyway?
"红杉大学选手为您呈现
"The Sequoia College Players Present:
霍尔与奥兹魔术表演"
A Hall and Oates Magic Show."
-爸 等等 -怎么 卢克
- Dad, wait. - Yes, Luke?
这次也别忘了咖啡杯
Don't forget your mug again.
拜托
Come on!
你看不出我来这是命中注定吗
Can't you see I'm meant to be here?
抱歉 只是我从来没独自上过学
I'm sorry, but I've never had a school to myself.
过去我总是艾丽克斯的傻弟弟
I was always Alex's dumb brother
或曼尼的性感侄子
or Manny's hot nephew.
现在我终于能做自己了
Now I can finally be my own person.
抱歉 我理解
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表