Hey, hey. Can I get in on that floor bagel?
艾丽克斯今年暑假开始时决定放松一下
Alex decided to take off some time earlier this summer,
就像她做的所有事一样
and, like everything else she does,
她有点擅长过头了
she did it a little too well.
是谁
Who's there?
你拿吃的来了吗
Did you bring food?
番茄
Uh...tomatoes.
不过还要六周才能吃
But they won't be ready for six weeks.
你居然还有备用的
You have a backup?
我压在手♥机♥上睡着了
Well, I fell asleep on my phone,
好像是我的脸又订购了一件
and I think my face ordered another one.
你想和我一起放松吗
You know, do you want to join me?
几周后你就要回去工作了
You go back to work in a few weeks.
不放松一下你会后悔的
You'll regret it if you don't relax a little.
好吧 当然好
Uh, okay. Sure.
这个等十分钟再种到地里也行 对吗
The-this can wait 10 minutes until I get him into the ground, right?
帮我挠挠鼻子好吗 我觉得你的手更近
Can you scratch my nose? I feel like you're closer.
躺桌子上做肚子按♥摩♥
Okay, up on the table for a little stomach massage
和面对喝倒彩的心理准备
and heckler prep.
美女们 我和阿尔文最近不太顺利
Hey, gals, things haven't been going that great
他等会来道别完
between me and Arvin, and he's stopping by
就要去瑞士了
to say goodbye before leaving for Switzerland.
你们能不能脱掉一件式连身睡衣
Could you take off the onesies
别搞得像我们住在疯人院一样
and make it look like we don't live in an insane asylum?
你弱爆了 你吃相真蠢
You suck! You eat like a moron!
老天啊
Oh, my God!
你们简直是要逼阿尔文
It's like you want Arvin
把回程机票从一座阿尔卑丢下来
to throw his return ticket off an Alp!
海莉以为Alps阿尔卑斯山的s是复数
难怪她情绪这么紧绷
Mm. No wonder she's so stressed.
她穿了大概有7件式吧
She's wearing, like, a seven-sie.
海莉 在这遇见你好巧啊
Haley. Fancy meeting you here.
为什么 我住在这儿啊
Wait, why? I-I live here.
我知道 我只是想幽默一把
No, I-I know. I was -- I was making a joke.
好傻
It was stupid.
不傻 很好笑
Oh, no, it -- it wasn't stupid. It was funny.
但你没笑
Well, you didn't laugh.
再说一遍 这次我会笑的
Well, do it again. I'll laugh this time.
还是算了吧
I'd rather not.
对不起 我只是有点
Sorry. I'm just, um, a little --
我很紧张 我觉得这次分别
I'm really nervous, and I feel like this goodbye
压力很大
has so much pressure on it.
我们就放轻松 好好相处吧
So let's just relax and be with each other.
其实我现在就得走了
I actually have to go.
我是说真的
No, seriously.
我看错行程表了
I misread my itinerary,
现在就得赶去机场
and I have to get to the airport.
不要啊 就这样了吗
No! So, uh, this is it?
这就是道别了
This is goodbye?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
那是我的车 我该...
That's my car. I should probably --
好吧 再见了 海莉
Okay. Uh, well... goodbye, Haley.
爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
-对 -太好了
- Yeah? - Oh, good.
没人想被话唠老爹
No one wants old fuddy-duddy dad
毁掉浪漫时刻
ruining the big romantic moment.
我去楼上躲进卢克的衣柜里
I'll be upstairs hiding in Luke's closet.
好了 来 卡尔 嚼花生酱
All right. There we go, Cal. Chew the peanut butter.
看见没 现在经过剪辑后
See? Now, with editing,
我们想让他看起来在说什么都行
we can make it look like he's saying anything we want --
数字 字母表 开犹太人玩笑
numbers, the alphabet, a joke about Jewish people.
小帕可喜欢了
Pam loves those.
电影拍摄技巧对我不是难事
Movie tricks come easy to me --
毕竟小丑就是很会骗人的
you know, clowns being naturals at deception.
没错 我们当初约会了几个月后
It's true -- a couple months into dating,
小卡告诉我他是一名小丑
Cam told me he was a clown,
还表演给我看
did a little performance for me,
而我的确感到上当受骗了
and I -- I did feel deceived.
好了 我说"开拍"时
Okay, now, when I say "Action,"
卡尔就把球丢给我
Cal's gonna throw me the ball.
你就倒着走
You're gonna walk backwards,
然后我重新剪辑 倒放
and then in editing, I'll reverse it
看起来就会像卡尔接住了球
to make it look like Cal's catching the ball
而你在正常往前走
and you're walking normally.
为什么要把我拍进去
Why am I even in it at all?
米奇尔 提醒我一下 最伟大的艺术作品
Remind me of something, Mitchell -- is the best art made
是很多人七嘴八舌还是一个人独♥立♥创作出来的
by a million voices chiming in or one man with a single vision?
等会再剪辑琴音进去
Okay, and we'll lay in the piano later.
♪ 一闪一闪亮晶晶 ♪
♪ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ♪
♪ 满天都是小星星 ♪
♪ How I wonder what you are ♪
-我要尿尿 -他要尿尿
- I have to pee! - He has to pee.
-好 他要尿尿 -对
- Okay, he has to pee. - Yep.
休息五分钟
All right. Take five!
莉莉 这是初剪
Lily, this is our first cut,
如果发现穿帮画面就告诉我们
so if you see anything wonky, let us know.
《最难吃的早餐》
柴纳·米耶维著 扎克·史密斯画
妈咪你好呀
Oh. Hello, Mommy.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
一加一等于二
1 plus 1 is 2.
很简单的数学题
Simple math.
我能接住球
I can catch a ball.
你怎么没看到猫经过
How'd you miss the cat?
我看见了 那条剪辑是你最自然的一次了
I didn't. That take was your best walk.
这画面太赞了
That is gold.
为什么旁边要放这么大的酒瓶
Why the giant bottle of wine?
这样显得脚小
It's for perspective,
没人会问这个问题
and nobody's asking that question.
我刚不是问了吗
Didn't I just ask it?
小卡
Cam.
我知道 已被权威认证烂透了
Yeah, I know. It's certified rotten.
卢克
Luke.
他第一口只咬进1/3根香肠
He's only getting 1/3 of the dog on his first bite.
至少得咬半根 否则就跟冠军无缘了
Anything less than half, and you're playing for second.
好消息是离国♥庆♥节还有几周呢
Well, the good news is, the Fourth is weeks away.
今天就是国♥庆♥
It's -- it's today.
今天
Toda--
六月呢
June...?
已经过了
Yeah -- gone.
你在这儿呢 我们的节目快开始了
There you are! It's almost time for our show.
等等 你穿的是什么
Wait -- what are you wearing?
衣服
Clothes?
我得重拾上学状态
I got to get back into school mode
不然我的犀利就没了
before I lose my edge.
妈妈 你最好考虑一下重返人间
Mom, you might want to think about rejoining life
不然你的脑子也要废了
before your brain freezes, too.
你才不用担心...
Yeah, don't you worry about...
我
Me.
那是什么声音
What's that?
听我说
Listen.
没有一个父亲想和儿子谈论这个话题
No dad wants to have this talk with his son, but...
但你吃的热狗不够多
you're just not eating enough hot dogs.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不知为什么 我就是没法集中精神
For some reason, I just -- I can't focus.
我想卢克想说的是
I think what Luke is trying to say is,
他早过了参加这种比赛的年纪
he's too old for this contest
但他不忍♥心告诉你
and he doesn't have the heart to tell you.
不可能 我是大人了 我还是对比赛充满激♥情♥
That's impossible. I'm an adult. I'm still super into it.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表