就不在了"
you're not."
我知道你有多难过
I know how sad you must be.
脱了你的上衣
Take off your shirt.
-什么 -算了
- What? -Fine.
老娘来指挥
I'll run things.
行行行 很好笑
Okay, very funny!
这是谁干的
Who did this?!
圣母玛利亚 为我们罪人所祈祷
Santa Maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores.
圣母玛利亚 为我们罪人所祈祷
Santa Maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores.
在这个有人去世的...
ahora y en la hora -- Aah!
圣母玛利亚 为我们罪人所祈祷
Santa Maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores.
在这个有人去世的时刻 阿门
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen.
艾丽克斯吼我们之后我就没看见过她了
Hey, I haven't seen Alex since she yelled at us.
她在楼上还好吧
Is she okay up there?
听你这么一说
Now that I think about it,
我好像刚才有听到类似她在哭的声音
it did sound like she was crying a minute ago.
我们应该去看看她 她每次都这样
We should check on her. This is classic Alex.
她指责我们对待外婆去世的方式有问题
She's criticizing how we're processing Nana's death
因为她不知道怎么处理她自己的感情
because she doesn't know what to do with her own feelings.
而且其实她比任何人都看得重
Meanwhile, she's taking it harder than anybody.
-出去 -惨了
-Get out! - Oh, that's not good.
你记得小时候
Do you remember when, um,
她不肯出我的声乐课学费
she wouldn't pay for my voice lessons
因为她想把那钱省下来
because she said she wanted to save the money
以防我最后长了和爸爸一样的鼻子
in case I ended up with Dad's nose?
我们今天可以一直说好故事的
You know, we -- we could stick to nice stories today.
妈妈是个真实的人 她也有缺点的
Mom was a real person. She was flawed.
她让我穿裤子去毕业舞会
She made me wear pants to prom.
她说这样
She said it would "slow down"
我不管要"犯什么错"都能拖慢速度
whatever mistake I was about to make.
可能我从来不会引出她的那一面
Well, I guess I never brought out that side of her.
也可能是你总是什么都不跟她计较
Or maybe you just let her get away with everything.
-我 -不给糖就捣蛋
- I -- - Trick or treat!
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween!
你 你扮的是谁啊
What are you -- What are you supposed to be?
我本来想装扮成独角兽
I was gonna go as a unicorn...
但后来我决定扮成穿睡衣的女孩
...but then I decided to be pajama girl.
缝了两周白缝了
That was two weeks of sewing well spent.
小孩子总是不了解
Well, kids don't always appreciate
妈妈的苦心
what moms do for them.
妈妈可能控制欲太强了
Moms can be controlling.
有时妈妈不想
Well, sometimes moms don't want
被自己女儿觉得丢脸
their daughters to embarrass themselves.
丢脸
Embarrass?
就好比给女儿第一次例假
Like throwing a surprise moon goddess party
举办一个惊喜的月亮女神聚会吗
for their daughter's first period?
那是为了庆祝你开始成长为女人
It was a celebration of your womanhood!
每年我都说不要来这家
Every year I say I'm not coming back to this house.
好吧 就今天 天啊
Okay. Just today -- Oh, God.
就 就今天 能不能
Just -- Just today, could you not harp
不要唠叨妈妈对你有多不好
on how awful Mom was to you?
她是愿意为我们做出任何牺牲的人
She would have done anything for us!
米奇尔 妈妈去世了
Mitchell, just because Mom is dead
并不代表她就是圣人
doesn't make her a saint!
什么
What?
你吓到孩子了
You're scaring the kids.
我有什么问题啊
Ugh. What is wrong with me?
你没问题
Nothing is wrong with you.
你只是个因为悲剧而产生性♥欲♥的怪胎
You're just a freak that gets turned on by tragedies.
天啊 这就是我和消防员交往的原因吗
Oh, my God. Is that why I'm dating a firefighter?
宝贝 我希望我对你来说不止如此
Oh, I hope I'm more to you than that, babe.
顺便说下 塔斯廷发生了一起坠机事件
By the way, there was a plane crash in Tustin.
性和死亡之间
You know, there's a deep psycho-spiritual connection
有非常深的心灵联♥系♥
between sex and death.
看看弗洛伊德 死神塔纳托斯和爱神厄洛斯
Look at Freud. Thanatos, Eros --
困在永久的挣扎中
locked in an eternal struggle.
你怎么知道这些词汇的
How do you know any of those words?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能我莫名其妙记住了学校学的东西吧
Maybe I remembered something from school somehow.
有人说你听到过的所有东西
They say everything you've ever heard
都存在你大脑里的某处
is locked in your brain somewhere.
还有个有趣的事实
Another fun fact --
你所摄入的卡路里 有20%会被大脑消耗掉
your brain burns 20% of the calories you consume.
我的玉米煎饼
My burrito!
又吃一个吗
Another one?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我想你的大脑终于运转了
I think your brain is finally working
因为有史以来你第一次
because, for the first time ever,
没有饿着自己了
you're not starving yourself.
这是个可靠的假设
That is a credible hypothesis.
吃东西呢
Huh. Eating, are we? Mm.
你们没有刚好把一个意大利英雄三明治
You didn't happen to grab an Italian hero
给拿出冰箱吧
out of the fridge, did you?
没 但听起来很好吃的样子
Nope, but that sounds delicious.
我愿意现在去生吞一个"意大利英雄"
I'd go to town on an Italian hero right now.
有意思 因为艾丽克斯刚"生吞"了...
That's funny, 'cause Alex just finished --
我会把你的舌头扯掉
I will rip your tongue out.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
我想什么呢 在万圣节的晚上
What was I thinking coming to West Hollywood
来西好莱坞
on Halloween night?
别按喇叭了 有游♥行♥经过
Give the horn a rest. The parade's going by.
你们得在这儿待一会儿了
You're gonna be sitting here a while.
对不起 警官
Sorry, Officer.
我不常到这块儿
I don't get down to this part of town that often.
但那 那不是个真警♥察♥ 对吧
That's -- That's not a real cop, right?
不是
Uh...mm, no.
真佩服你还穿着那件裙子
You know, I'm impressed you're still wearing that dress.
我穿着两条塑身裤
Oh, well, I'm wearing two pair of Spanx
为了不尿尿 服用利尿剂48小时
and was on a diuretic for 48 hours.
在我出生的地方 我们说
As we say where I'm from,
你不会教你的狗弹班卓琴
you don't teach your dog to play the banjo
然后不去参加才艺表演
and then skip the talent show.
天啊
Oh, man.
冰淇淋要化了
This ice cream is gonna melt.
拿起勺子吧
Well, grab a spoon.
-总得有人来吃 -没错
- Somebody should enjoy it. - Yeah.
我们太关注在米奇尔和克莱尔身上了
You know, we've been so focused on Mitchell and Claire,
我都没有机会真正缅怀...
I haven't had a chance to really...
对
Yeah. I know.
我第一次见她 她威胁我说
First time I met her, she threatened to murder me
要是我敢惹他儿子不开心就杀了我
if I ever made her son unhappy.
而且还说得十分详细
Went into pretty graphic detail --
描述了她要怎么处理掉我的尸体之类的
described how she'd get rid of my body and everything.
我的反应是
I was like, "Wow,
"这个女人永远都不会信任我的"
this woman will never trust me."
这太有她的风格了
That's so her.
还有一次 她不小心听到我谈起
Then one time, she overheard me talking
我和我奶奶喝蒲公英酒
about drinking dandelion wine with my -- with my grandma.
她直接走到橱柜那
She went over to the kitchen cabinet
拿出了一瓶
and pulled out a bottle.
原来她有一个阿姨
Apparently, she had an aunt
教会了她怎么酿酒
that taught her how to make it.
我们就坐在厨房♥的桌子旁
And we sat there at the kitchen table
喝着小酒 互相讲述着
drinking and swapping stories
在村里长大的童年故事
about growing up in the boondocks.
虽然那私酿酒害我失明了一会儿 但是
The wine made me go blind for a bit, but...
我永远不会忘记她的声音
...I'll never forget her voice,
在黑暗中低喃
slurring in the darkness,
告诉我她懂为什么米奇尔爱我
telling me she understood why Mitchell loved me.
我记得第一次送海莉
I remember dropping Haley off at school
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表