我... 我去从另一边撞你
I'll -- I'll hit you from the other side.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
通知你们一下 X光显示鼻梁没断
Just want to let you know, the x-ray shows no broken nose.
我猜你看出来我们有点幼稚了
I guess you figured out we were acting kind of childish.
还能玩的时候就要玩到最疯嘛
Enjoy it while you can, right?
对啊 谁说我们要拼命长大成人啊
Yeah. Who says we have to race into being adults?
谁会不想享受无忧无虑的生活
Why wouldn't you want to enjoy a carefree life
而且要越久越好呢
as long as you could?
至少到生孩子前都能这样啊
At least until the baby comes.
那还有好多年呢 相信我
Oh, that's years away. Trust me.
其实我们在麻醉前都会先验血
Actually, we always run a blood test before anesthesia.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
我们可以在这里耗一整晚
We can be here all night.
我不能啊
I couldn't.
我要去小短家看拳赛 都迟到了
I was late to watch the fight at Shorty's.
等我到的时候
By the time I got there,
波兰香肠好的部分肯定都被他们吃光了
the Polish sausage was gonna be down to those puckered end pieces.
听我说 我妥协了
Listen, I'll meet you halfway.
当你妈没在看的时候
When your mother's not looking,
你吃甜菜根 我就吃甜菜根
you eat a beet, I eat a beet.
同意吗
Deal?
亲爱的 我能喝点酒吗
Mi amor, can I get some wine?
伊斯特芬的父亲打电♥话♥来了
That was Estefan's father.
绿哥布林队想挖角他
The Green Goblins are trying to recruit him.
我需要去一趟提款机
I need to stop by the ATM
然后去他家坐坐
and then go to his house.
你♥爸♥爸不注意的时候
When your daddy's not looking,
我们就一人吃一块甜菜根好吗
let's split the beets, okay?
好吧 我决定要吃了
Fine. I'm ready to eat these,
但我们能不能关灯
but can we turn off the lights
我吃的时候不想看它们恶心的样子
so I don't have to see how gross they are?
-有道理 -好主意
- Makes sense. - Good idea.
-太棒了 宝贝 -我的乖儿子啊
- Bravo, papi! - That's my guy!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表