You got to sub in some of your weaker players.
那个戴着颈枕的孩子吧 这种一般都弱
How about this kid with the neck pillow? It's usually a tip-off.
我不是在超前 我是在赢
I'm not running up the score. I'm winning.
你要么换人 要么走人
You either make the substitution or you are leaving my field.
够了 吹哨
That's it! Whistle!
你被驱逐出场了
You're out of here!
吓不倒我
Doesn't frighten me.
这样呢
How about that?
有点吓人
A little bit.
你好 海莉 什么事
Oh, hey, Haley. What's up?
其实我有点生家里人的气
I'm kind of mad at my family, actually.
他们一直说我有彼得潘人格
They keep saying I have one of those Peter Pan personalities,
所以 计划有变
so, um, change of plans.
我们去看戏剧 不看看马戏团了
We're going to a play, not the circus.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
迪伦 别大惊小怪
Dylan, don't make a thing out of this.
那头大象不会记得你去年答应过
The elephant's not going to remember
今年要去看他的
you promised to see him next year.
不是 海莉我是听不清 信♥号♥♥不好
No, Haley. I-I can't hear you. Bad reception.
我往前开一点
Let me move up.
艾丽克斯说对了吗
Was Alex right?
我不知不觉中成了... 泄露机密的间谍吗
Had I been an unwitting -- an unwitting spy?
我甚至翻出以前旅行时俄♥罗♥斯♥报纸
I even dug out an old article they'd done on me
刊登的关于我的旧文章
in a Russian newspaper during my trip.
塞奇告诉我文章标题是
Sergei told me the headline said,
《年轻杂技演员的友谊使命》
"Young Tumbler's Mission of Friendship."
但用谷歌♥翻译扫描翻出来的
A quick scan into Google Translate
真正意思是
revealed the truth --
《知名杂技演员谴责西方》
"Famous Tumbler Denounces the West."
我需要呼吸新鲜空气 让脑子清醒清醒
I needed some fresh air to clear my head.
我念高中时有那么好骗吗
Had I been that big a dupe in high school?
如果我真那么傻
And if so, what was stopping them
今天又有什么能阻止他们再次利用我
from trying to use me again today?
邓菲先生
Hey, Mr. D!
你好啊 哥们
Hey, hey, hey! What's up, buddy?!
快把你逼疯了 对吧 指挥官
Makes you crazy, doesn't it, Commandant?
没有
No.
这么说你没打算把椅子搬正
So you weren't about to straighten that chair?
因为如果世间万物不是井然有序
Because if the whole world isn't completely ordered,
你就会感觉被万蚁噬心
it feels like your skin is on fire?
这真是不折不扣的空谈[椅子]心理学
This is literally armchair psychology.
卢克 你对我的评价很正确 我就是个梦想家
Luke, your label for me was spot on. I am a Dreamer.
不 更糟 我是容易受骗的蠢材
No, worse, I'm a -- I'm a patsy,
好傻好天真的呆瓜
a mark, a full-on sucker!
菲尔 冷静点 你才不是好骗的笨蛋
Phil, calm down. You're not a dupe.
快坐下
Have a seat.
真可悲
Sad.
-大家好啊 -迪兰 帽子不错啊
- Hey, guys. - Hey, Dylan. Sweet lid.
-多少钱买♥♥的 -不要钱
- What did it cost you? - Zilch.
有人扔了很多帽子在街对面的垃圾桶里
Someone threw a bunch of them in the trash across the street.
海莉在楼下等你呢
So, uh, Haley's waiting for you downstairs.
等等 我以前也有顶类似的巴拿马草帽...
Hang on. I used to have a Panama that looked a little like --
还有我的软呢帽
And my fedora!
你之前骗我说要捐给"阳敏秃美组织"
You duped me into believing we were donating them to ISSBA,
其实是要把帽子都丢到垃圾堆
and you were just gonna throw them in the trash.
但这举动伤害的不只是我 克莱尔
But this doesn't just hurt me, Claire.
还有那些"对阳光敏感的
What about the poor people at the Institute
秃头美国人协会"的成员...
for Sun-Sensitive Bald... Americans?
对不起 我很抱歉 菲尔
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Phil.
只是那个女人要来采访我们
It's just that woman was coming and the interview --
家里到处杂乱无章
and there was all that clutter.
我有病 告诉他 卢克
I'm sick. Tell him, Luke.
省省吧 克莱尔 你跟其他人都一样
Save it, Claire. You think of me what everyone thinks of me.
觉得我是个逢被骗必中招的死蠢
I'm a rube, a pigeon, a greenhorn.
好了 迪兰 去换身衣服 把帽子摘了
Okay, Dylan. Let's get you changed and lose the hat.
阻挡别人视线很没礼貌
It's rude to block people's views
毕竟我们下午要去...
where we'll be spending our afternoon...
大人才会去的剧院
at an adult theater.
我们都知道
I mean, we all knew
底下还有第三顶帽子的 对吧
there was gonna be a third one, right?
-老子不知道 -好吧
- I didn't! - Okay.
-我一定是忘把门闩上了 -很有可能
- I must have left the latch open. - You probably did.
我...我知道那只鸡对你有多重要
I -- I know how much that chicken means to you.
非常重要
So much.
如今发生了如此悲痛的事
And now something this painful --
我都不知道以后还有没有勇气再养鸡了
I-I don't think I could have a chicken again ever.
等等 有监控录像
Wait, wait. T-The security camera.
我们可以查出到底发生了什么
We can -- We can find out exactly what happened.
对 我忘了有这个
Oh, yeah. I...forgot about that.
米奇尔 米奇尔 等等 等等
Mitchell, Mitchell, wait, wait.
你不习惯面对农场生活的残酷现实
You're not used to the harsh realities of farm life.
这些动物 看起来都很可爱
All these animals -- they seem so sweet,
但一旦表现出软弱的一面 就会招来屠♥杀♥
but it's a bloodbath at the first sign of weakness,
就像我们跟朋友吃饭时
like dinner with our friends
有一个人起身离席后 会发生腥风血雨
when one person gets up from the table.
老天 好吧 你来看
Oh, my God. Okay, well, you -- you look
-然后告诉我发生了什么 -好
- and tell me what happened. - Okay.
等会告诉我 我离席后他们说了我什么坏话
And later, tell me what people say when I leave the table.
好了 暂时无事发生
Okay, well, nothing happening yet.
其实 我想亲眼看看
Okay, you know, I want to see.
不不不 别
No. No, no, no. Don't.
不好 糟糕
Oh, no. Oh, no.
-有东西进来后院了 -是什么
- Something's come into the backyard. - What?
好像是只浣熊
I think it's a raccoon.
-苍天啊 场面好血腥 -天啊
- OhOh th-- Oh, the horror! - Oh, my God!
不 不 她在反抗
No, no. No, she's fighting.
她在反抗 米奇尔 拼尽全力
She's fighting, Mitchell, with every fiber...
-没错 -凭借她不屈不挠的弱鸡斗志
- That's right. - ...of her indomitable chicken-y spirit.
结束了 老天
And it's over. Oh, gosh.
这是餐厅剧院制♥作♥的 由退役球星
Well, that's the worst farm calamity I've seen
阿布杜尔-贾巴尔主演的音乐剧《俄克拉荷马》后
since a dinner theater production of "Oklahoma!"
我看过的最残忍♥的农场惨剧
starring Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
删除
Delete. Hmm.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
被拖走了
Um, dragged off.
那她说不定还活着
Well, then she could still be alive!
我们必须去找她
W-We have to look for her.
拿上她最喜欢的尖叫玩具
Okay. G-Grab her favorite squeak toy.
好吧 哪一个
Okay, well, which -- which one?
松鼠·邓波儿还是狮奥纳多·迪卡普里奥
Squirrely Temple or Lionardo DiCaprio?
怎么感觉你一点都不了解她
It's like you don't even know her.
"绝望的酒鬼... 破碎的生活 破碎的梦想"
"Dead-end alcoholics...broken lives, and broken dreams..."
完全没提到蜘蛛侠
Nope, nothing about Spider-Man.
来的一定是另外一个冰人 不是蜘蛛侠的朋友
Must be a different Iceman that cometh.
其实是名剧作家尤金·奥尼尔所著的
《送冰的人来了/The Iceman Cometh》
没关系 说不定也很好看
That's okay. It could still be good.
《送冰的人来了》
可是 迪兰 你不能再盯着
But, Dylan, you have to stop looking
那边的嘉年华了
at the carnival over there.
抱歉 但如果我知道之后
I'm sorry, but it just might be easier to enjoy
我们会"行"去那边 "耍"碰碰车
this unsparing look at life's castoffs
我会更容易欣赏
if I knew that afterwards,
这出描绘人生失败者的
we were gonna walketh over there
残忍♥戏剧
and goeth to the bumper cars.
我只是要你花...
I'm literally asking for only...
四个半小时
4 1/2 hours?
我知道你想证明我们是成熟的大人
Look. I know you want to prove that we're mature adults,
但你看看排队的人
but look at this line.
我们在这里就是年轻人
We are the young people here.
然而
Whereas...
在嘉年华那边 我们就会是
At the carnival, we'd be, like,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表