你知道吗 我觉得她是震惊得语无伦次
You know what? I think she's in shock.
莉莉 不如你给她讲讲你最喜欢的视频
Lily, why don't you tell her your favorite video.
我的最爱是你讲种族歧视
Mine was when you tackled racism
然后给自己绑了个可爱的鱼尾辫
and gave yourself that cute fishtail braid.
是啊 该莉莉说了
Uh-huh. And Lily.
我已经不看你的视频了 抱歉 我们能走吗
I don't watch them anymore. Sorry. Can we go?
停 拿过来
Cut! Give me that!
莉莉 你这样很不礼貌
Lily? You're -- You're being very rude.
超级不礼貌
Extra rude!
你们是谁 你们怎么进来的
And who are you people and how did you get in here?
-加斯·布鲁克斯 -等我查清楚你们就完了
- Garth Brooks. - When I find out, heads will roll.
-感觉真是尴尬死人了 -你还尴尬 那我们呢
- I'm so embarrassed. - You're so embarrassed?
你们还好意思尴尬
You're so embarrassed?
好了 我们准备好给史黛拉做手术了
Okay. We're ready for Stella.
我还没准备好
Well, I'm not ready.
杰 好了
Jay, come on.
好吧 小心点
All right. Careful.
等一下 我得和她说两句话
Wait a second. I-I have to say something.
小姑娘 我知道你很害怕
Little girl, I know you're scared.
我也怕 但你是一个斗士
Me too. But you're a fighter.
"别担心 爸爸 我会没事的"
"Don't worry, Daddy. I'll be fine."
她的声音不是这样
She doesn't sound like that.
抱歉 她会很好的
Sorry. She'll do great.
你是怎么回事 我从没见过你这样
What is going on with you? I've never seen you like this.
我不知道
I don't know.
我十岁的时候 爸爸救了只狗带回家
When I was 10, Dad came home with a rescue,
我兴奋得不行
and I was so damned excited.
但那只狗根本不想理我
But the dog wanted nothing to do with me --
直奔向我妹妹 永远只跟着我打转
went straight to my sister and never left her side.
数年后 我们养的小狗也只粘着迪迪
Then years later, we got a puppy who went right to Dede,
我一接近她就冲我咆哮
growled at me every time I went near her.
但我什么努力都没做 斯黛拉就选了我
But with Stella, I didn't even bother trying, and she chose me.
而我或许再也见不到她了
Now I may never see her again.
我坐不住 我得出去走走
I-I-I can't sit here. I need to take a walk.
做哪种手术
What kind of surgery?
不过是调整一下呼吸问题
They just have to fix her breathing.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
他们是这么告诉你的吗
Is that what they told you?
我要是你就会更上心
I'd be careful if I were you.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
男人对宠物的爱很疯狂
Men get crazy about their animals.
我丈夫以前有只丑猫 脖子上有个大瘤
My husband had this horrible cat with a big lump on its neck.
是良性的 我丈夫不介意
It was benign, didn't bother my husband,
但我一看到就闹心
but I couldn't stand looking at it.
于是某天 我丈夫上班后
So one day, when my husband was at work,
我带猫来这 让他们把瘤切了
I brought the cat in here to have them take that thing off
然后
and --
它死在了手术台上
It died right on the table.
不 你丈夫发火了吗
Ay, no. Was your husband mad?
发火了 已经是前夫了
Ex-husband, so yeah.
妈的
Damn it.
你好
Hola.
有人吗
Hello?
这下好了 我还以为下一个是我
Well, all righty. I thought I was next.
我还是第一次在看♥房♥♥时慢烤肋排
Well, that's the first time I've slow-cooked ribs for a showing.
是我妈的菜谱
Mother's recipe.
你准备好出价了吗
So, are you ready to make an offer?
我说不好 菲尔
I don't know, Phil.
哪里说不好 阿娇
Don't know what, Pep?
我就是没感觉
I'm just not feeling it.
或许我们该再看看别的房♥子
Maybe we should see some more houses?
没问题
No problemo.
你想看其他社区的房♥子
Um, did you want to look in another neighborhood
还是想留在地狱里
or stay right here in Hell?!
你说什么
I beg your --
我说求求你 老天爷 买♥♥这房♥子吧
No, I beg. For God's sakes, buy this house.
我整个职业生涯里从没这么卖♥♥力过
I've worked harder for you than any client in my entire career.
我不知道你是优柔寡断
I don't know if you're indecisive,
虐待狂 还是单纯的精神病
sadistic, or just plain crazy.
亲爱的
Hey there, honey.
你还在看♥房♥♥ 对不对
You're still there, aren't you?
他差两笔就签好了
He's just dotting the I's, crossing the T's.
还在耍你 别理他了
Yanking your chain. Dump him.
比尔随时会到
Listen, Bill's about to be here any minute,
情况有变
and the situation has changed.
我得挂了
Got to go.
回来 我照你吩咐找到厕所有锦鲤池的房♥呢
Get back here! I found you a bathroom with a koi pond!
斯黛拉在车上 上车
I have Stella! Get in!
她在哪
Where is she?
-在后面 -她还好吗
- She's in the back. - Is she okay?
我把她劫出来的 我不能逼你这么做
I busted her out. I can't make you do this.
假如她有什么三长两短
If something happens to her,
你永远不会原谅我
you're never going to forgive me,
我不想像这样失去你
and I don't want to lose you like that.
真感人 但你没在停车标志下停车
Well, that's touching, but you just blew through a stop sign.
她在宠物医院或许更安全些
She'd probably be safer at the vet.
罗纳多 是我 菲尔·邓菲
Ronaldo. It's Phil Dunphy.
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
我正在给天后备餐
I'm preparing a plate for a diva.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
其实不太好
Uh, actually, no.
我对胡娇发脾气了
I lost my temper with Pepper
因为他告诉我还想再看别的房♥子
when he told me he wanted to see more houses,
我一直在给他打电♥话♥想道歉 可是
and I've been calling to apologize, but...
-他不接 -你怎么知道
- He's not picking up. - How did you know?
下半句还有可能是别的吗
It seemed the only possible conclusion to your sentence.
菲尔 你知道为什么
Phil, do you know the reason
我不再跟胡娇一起看♥房♥♥子了吗
I stopped house hunting with Pepper?
是因为那次卖♥♥家以为胡娇是你爷爷吗
Was it when that seller thought Pepper was your grandpa?
从那以后他就不准我涂防晒霜了
He hasn't let me wear sunscreen since.
不 因为我终于意识到他是不会买♥♥♥房♥♥的
No. I finally realized he wasn't going to buy a house.
你开玩笑吗 我浪费了数百个小时
Are you kidding? I've wasted hundreds of hours.
我疝气手术都延期了 他为什么这样对我
I postponed hernia surgery. Why would he do that to me?
他喜欢你
He likes you.
大多数直男都觉得胡娇很烦人
Most straight guys find Pepper annoying,
可你总对他那么友好
but you're always so nice with him.
我想他是担心假如买♥♥了房♥
I think he's afraid if he buys a house,
-就再也见不到你了 -真的吗
- he'll never see you again. - Really?
一直这么憋着实在太痛苦了
Wow, it's so painful keeping everything inside.
他就是这么长大的
It's how he was raised.
不 是我的疝带不管用了
No, my truss isn't working.
我得赶快安排动手术
I've got to schedule that procedure.
你知道胡娇在哪吗
Do you know where Pepper is?
他每次难过都去一个特别的地方
He has a special place he goes when he's sad.
挺基的 你看过《爱乐之城》吗
It's pretty gay. Have you ever seen the movie "La La Land"?
当然 等等 是不是能眺望城市的长椅
Of course. Wait, does he go to the bench overlooking the city
就是瑞恩·高斯林和艾玛·斯通
where Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone
跳着踢踏舞爱上彼此的地方
tap danced into each other's hearts?
-没有很基啊 -好吧
- That's not so gay. - Okay.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托你把耳机摘下来
Take those things off, please.
我们现在得谈谈你到底是怎么回事
We need to talk about whatever's going on with you right now.
-我没事 -不 你有事
- I'm fine. - No, you're not fine.
你闷闷不乐又冷漠疏远
You're sullen and aloof and --
你让我们丢人 当着吉米...
and you embarrassed us in front of KimmyLoveandStu --
我说不下去了
I can't say it again. I can't.
我们给了你每个少女梦想中的一天
Okay, we gave you every tween girl's dream day,
而你笑都没笑一下
and-and you can barely crack a smile.
这不是我梦想中的一天 是你们的
It's not my dream day. It's yours.
我没有你们这种少女心
I'm not the same kind of tween girl you guys are.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表