It's fight time, gents,
邓菲老爹献给各位的大礼
courtesy of Big Daddy Dunphy!
你们不用每个人
No need for each of you
给我转19美金 我来出钱
to Venmo me $19. I got this.
一切都 都挺好的
Things are, uh -- Things are going well.
计次收费节目
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what's -- what's going on?
-我买♥♥了这个节目的啊 -点击"已购买♥♥"
- I bought the fight. - Go to "Purchases."
最近购买♥♥
爸 你没买♥♥综合格斗赛
Dad, you didn't buy MMA.
你买♥♥的是《妈妈咪呀》
You bought "Mamma Mia."
我怎么会买♥♥《妈妈咪呀》
Why would I buy "Mamma Mia"?
我都看过三次 我是说...
I've seen it, like, three ti-- I mean...
你们想看看我拿手♥机♥拍的
Well, you guys want to see a video I took on my phone
某个人的车爆♥炸♥的视频吗
of a guy's car exploding?
好啊
Yeah.
看看这个
Check this out.
米格酒吧
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
作为一个在谷仓里出生的人
as someone who was actually born in a barn,
-那种刻板印象太不公平了 -没错
- that's an unfair stereotype. - Okay, yes.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
别一起回头
Don't all turn at once.
正门进来一个装模作样的家伙
Comin' in the front door, poser alert.
-在哪 -那身装扮真难看
- Where? - Oh, that is a bad look.
他帽子上的标价牌好像还没摘
Oh, is that a price tag still on his hat?
老天爷 我觉得他是今天刚买♥♥的
Oh, Lord. I think he bought it today.
他过来了 他过来了 两点钟方向
Here he comes. Here he comes. 2:00.
你的两点还是我的两点
Your 2:00 or mine?
-老天 是我的 -小卡
- Oh, God, it's mine. - Cam!
惊喜哦
Surprise!
-你认识他吗 -略熟
- Do you know him? - A little.
客服
Representative.
客服
Representative.
邓菲
Dunphy.
邓 菲
Dun-phy.
邓 不
Dun-- No.
不不不 我还没说完
No, no, no. I'm not done.
我还没说完 拜托
I'm not done! Come on!
基本满意
Somewhat satisfied.
给有线电视公♥司♥打电♥话♥打不通
I couldn't get through to the cable company.
我不得不随机应变
I had to think fast --
这些小伙子是来看对战的
these guys were here to watch a fight,
所以我决定让他们看史上最精彩的对战
so I decided to show them the most epic battle of all time.
上蜡
Wax on...
这个叫丹尼尔的家伙会被揍个半死
This Daniel dude is about to get his ass kicked.
他根本没受过真正的训练
He's had no real training.
你得做俯卧撑 有氧运动
You gotta do push-ups, cardio...
给车上蜡
Waxing a car?
我们在消防站都是这么耍菜鸟的
That's how we haze the probies at the firehouse.
是啊 这孩子为什么一直听这疯老头的
Yeah, why's the kid still listening to that crazy old man?
他不是疯子 他是智者
He's not crazy, he's wise.
在以前 年轻人是很尊重师长的
There was a time when young people respected mentorship.
看起来那老家伙只是在利用他做杂务
Seems like he's just using him to do chores.
天呐 他又在做稻草人姿势了
Oh, God, he's doing that scarecrow move again.
为什么 一点也不稳
Why? It's completely wobbly
不可能达到平衡
and you can't get any leverage.
那叫起重机式 是无敌的
It's called the crane and it's unstoppable.
我看不像是无敌的
I don't know about unstoppable.
那是个精巧的招式 利用人的优雅
It's a sophisticated move that uses the grace of the human --
别推啊
Well, don't do that.
瞧 这老家伙根本就是胡说八道
See? The old dude has no idea what he's talking about.
别再叫他老家伙了 他和我一个年纪
Stop calling him the old dude. He's my age!
他只是想教导一下年轻人
And he's just trying to shape a young mind!
好了 这就对了
Oh, wow, there we go.
你来了我真高兴 你这么做真贴心
I'm so happy you're here. Such a sweet gesture.
天啊 看看你的新靴子
My gosh, and look at your new boots.
-看看这双靴子 -是啊
- Look at those boots. - Yeah.
闪亮亮的蓝色
So shiny and blue.
总之 亲爱的 要知道
Anyway, honey, you know,
你看起来有点像现学现卖♥♥的牛仔
you're looking just a little bit store-bought cowboy...
所以不如收敛一点
so maybe lose something...
真丢人 这就脱
That's embarrassing. There we go.
下面还有穗子 我的天
Oh, more fringe. Wow. Oh, my gosh.
穿着这身让我觉得自己像蒂娜·特纳
I feel like Tina Turner with all this, you know?
乡下人不甩穗子
Country folk don't shimmy.
-不甩吗 你确定吗 -别甩了
- They don't? Are you sure? - Stop shimmying. Stop.
好吧 我还在学习
Okay, okay. Still learning.
但你看 我
Uh, but look. I, uh --
我买♥♥了皮带扣 和你的一样
I bought a buckle, huh? Just like yours?
-我... -你的呢
- Oh, I... - Where is it?
是这样的 那个太华丽了
W-Well, you know what? It's so fancy,
我不想在朋友面前炫耀
and I didn't want to show off in front of my friends.
他们日子过得没我们好 所以...
They're not as well off as we are, so...
排好队 狗崽子们
Line 'em up, little doggies!
我想我能和你跳支舞
Reckon I can have this dance?
是排舞 很复杂的
Well, it's a line dance. It's very complicated.
我现学 记不记得我上次
Well, I'll pick it up. Remember how fast I learned
在胡娇的成人礼上学霍拉舞学得多快
the hora at Pepper's adult bar-mitzvah?
-特别快 -小卡 快过来
- Very fast. - Cam! Over here!
好 我们来了
All right. Yeah, here we go.
跳起来
Do it.
好吧
Okay.
就这么开跳了
Oh, it just starts.
就是这样
There it is.
-抱歉 抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry, sorry. - It's okay.
米奇尔 动作快点
Mitchell, scoot your boot.
-抱歉 -米奇尔 该往那边
- Sorry. - Mitchell, it's that way.
-好 抱歉 抱歉 -我的天
- Okay, sorry. Okay, sorry. - Oh, my gosh!
-抱歉 是我跳错了吗 -我的天
- I'm sorry, was that me? Was that me? - Oh, my gosh!
米奇尔 米奇尔 快起来
Mitchell! Mitchell! Come on.
-拉我一把 帮帮我 -找找抓地力
- Help me up, help me up, help me up. - Get some traction.
用你的马刺 用马刺抓地
Use your spurs! Dig 'em into the floor.
站起身来 牛仔
Get your feet under you, cowboy.
我明白了 原来马刺是这个用途
Okay, I got it. That's what the spurs are for.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
-不好意思 借过 -抱歉
- Excuse us. Promenade. - Sorry.
你觉得他们接下来会跳霍拉舞吗
Do you think they'll be doing the hora next?
话说 你把莉莉一个人丢在家里
Y-you know what? I'm-I'm-I'm not really comfortable
我不太放心
with you leaving Lily home alone.
她不是一个人在家
Oh, she's not home alone.
我叫克莱尔去照看她了
I have Claire watching her.
真的吗 我从没见她俩说过话
Really? I-I've never seen those two talk.
我很怕莉莉
I'm afraid of Lily.
我知道这话听起来很歹毒
I know that sounds horrible.
我的意思是
What I mean to say is
最近见她坐在那安静地盯着我 评判我
that lately I am unnerved by the way she'll just sit there,
会让我很不自在
quietly staring, judging me.
所以往好听了说
So, to put it in kinder terms,
我害怕莉莉
I'm afraid of Lily.
-克莱尔姑妈 -怎么
- Aunt Claire? - Yes?
怎么了 亲爱的
What, honey?
你为什么不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
什么 我喜欢你啊
What? I like you.
我爱你
I-I love you.
事实上 我还告诉所有人
In fact, I told everyone
我今晚来照看你 这样他们
I was watching you tonight so they --
他们都知道我在哪
they all know where I am.
我还以为你不喜欢我
I kind of thought you didn't like me.
你为什么这么想
What gave you that idea?
因为你很少跟我说话
Because you don't really talk to me,
你总用那种眼神看我
and you shoot me these looks,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表