海莉想从卢克的窗户溜进家
Haley snuck in Luke's window
-结果那周我们才刚给卢克买♥♥了弹弓 -天啊
- the same week we bought him a slingshot? - Oh, God.
真的是...
That was... Mm.
我们家是有点像疯人之家
So, it's a-a madhouse,
但换另一个角度想
but on the other hand,
这个家马上就要迎接几个新的宝宝了
we're gonna have a couple babies in the house,
他们会是海莉与迪兰的宝宝
and they'll be Haley and Dylan's.
他们一定会闹出很多笑料
So they'll be doing funny stuff.
所以...
So...
感觉我们还是会去旅行啦
looks like we are going on a trip?
向人生这场冒险致敬
与你在一起 每天都是割草机
我一定是世界上最高大的男人
-格雷琴 -曼尼尔
- Gretchen. - Manuel.
我对我们不欢而散感到抱歉
Look, I really am sorry about the way things ended --
为时已晚
That chapter is closed.
我们现在是单纯的工作关系
We have a strictly business relationship now.
还喜欢这本书吗 还是你的眼睛
Did you enjoy this book, or did you find your eyes
瞟向了更短小的犹太书籍[人]
drifting toward a shorter Jewish one?
听我说 我跟肖莎娜已经结束了
Okay, Shoshana and I are over.
最伤心的就是当我发现
It was beyond hurtful that you found a woman
你另找的姑娘名字里还带有两个"嘘"的音
whose name has two "shhh" sounds in it.
显然你还在伤心
Clearly, you're still upset
而且看来也没机会握手言和了
and there is no hope for reconciliation.
既然如此
So...
我想向你道别
I'll just say good-bye
并希望你会允许我在我们的爱歌♥中退场
and hope you'll allow me to play myself off with our song.
《性感小野猫》
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表