-医生是谁 -我们从点评网上找到的
- Who's the doctor? - We found her on Yelp.
她有四星好评呢
She has, like, four stars.
害卢克肚子里长虫那家寿司餐厅也有四星好评
So does the sushi place that gave Luke worms.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
那我就留在这
I think I'm just gonna hang back
完成安装天窗的任务吧
and commence Operation Skylight.
我车停在后面了 我们从这边走
I parked in back. Let's go this way.
老天
Oh, God!
真幸运 我们刚买♥♥了扫把
That is lucky! We just bought a broom.
这不是我最喜欢的大姑嘛
Hey, there's my favorite sister-in-law.
我给你买♥♥了根冰棒
I, uh -- I got you a Popsicle,
棍子上有个冷笑话
and the stick has a joke on it.
"如何修好坏掉的大猩猩"
Um, "How do you fix a broken gorilla?"
我想很快就知道答案了
Mm, well, I guess we're gonna find out soon.
棍子不止能用来写冷笑话
Sticks are good for more than joking.
我在监狱里学会了如何把
In prison, I learned how to fashion
各式各样的棍子磨成小刀
all manner of sticks into knives.
你在牢里还有时间做手工 好棒呀
You know, I love that you had time for crafts in there.
我还学会了 如果你不兑现自己所做的承诺
I also learned if you don't do what you say you're gonna,
就会被教训
you get hurt.
我去看看小卡尔
Um, I'm gonna go, uh, check on Cal.
不不不 我去吧
No, no, no, I'll do it.
我想在你带他回家前
I want to soak up as much time with him as I can
尽量多跟他在一起
before you take him home.
小卡尔
Cal.
小卡尔 那是什么 快放下
Cal, what is -- Put that down!
他从哪弄来的芝士汉堡
Where did he get a cheeseburger?
我不知道
I don't know.
听我说 信的事我很抱歉
Hey, look. I'm -- I-I'm sorry about the letter,
但结果不是很好吗
but it all worked out.
你还是提前获释了
You still got out early.
那仅仅是因为我自愿帮忙训练警犬
Only because I volunteered to help train police dogs.
那经历太可怕了
It was horrible.
我要偷♥电♥视机啦
I'm stealing a TV!
我要偷♥电♥视机啦
I'm stealing a TV!
放开我
Get off of me!
怎么还会痛
I feel it!
你到底想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
-把里程给我 -什么
- Miles. - Uh, what?
我知道你们有钱人的信♥用♥卡♥积分能兑换里程
I know all you fancy people have rewards cards.
被关了那么久 我很想去旅行
Being all cooped up has given me the travel bug.
但我存了很久呢
But I've been saving those.
我有半年都去加油站买♥♥日用品
I bought groceries at a gas station for six months
就为了得到三倍积分
to get triple points.
我们给莉莉准备的生日早餐
For -- For Lily's birthday breakfast,
是山寨的夹心饼干
we gave her something called Pop Zarts.
今天之内
I want them in my account
把里程转到我账户 否则我就告诉小卡
by the end of the day or I tell Cameron.
但我差不多能兑换两张去巴黎的非热门时段机票了
But I almost have enough for two off-peak flights to Paris.
"猴子扳手"[坏事精]
Ha, "Monkey wrench."
你还说得真轻巧
Yeah, that's putting it mildly.
不是 这是修好坏掉的大猩猩的方法 死蠢
No, that's how you fix a broken gorilla, you dummy.
你在这呢 进行得如何
Oh, there you are. How did it go?
不顺利
Not well.
他恼羞成怒 说我是老古董
He got all mad, called me old-fashioned.
我 我可给艾丽克斯买♥♥了本
Me -- the guy who bought Alex a book
有关成功商业女士的书
on successful business ladies.
不好意思 我没听懂
Sorry, I didn't understand that.
请再说一遍
Please try again.
那个咖啡研磨机怎么老和我说话
Why does that coffee grinder keep talking to me?
你信守诺言
Well, you kept your end of the bargain,
所以我会给你做香肠
so I'm gonna make the sausages,
然后来讨论下一步计划吧
and we'll talk about the second step later.
没有下一步 我已经去说过了
There's no second steps. I did it.
我不想再听到这件事了
That's the last I want to hear about it.
真是"谢谢"你啊 杰
Thanks a lot, Jay.
我本应该忽视你的话
I should've ignored you,
但你的话影响了我
but you got in my head.
什么呀 我第一次听到这事情呢
About what? This is first time I hear of this.
我开始想或许她真的对我有点颐指气使
I started thinking maybe she does boss me around
所以我找她谈了 谈得有点过火
a little bit, so I confronted her, things got heated,
现在她叫了车要走了
and now she called a car and she's leaving.
我谈过最棒的恋爱
The best relationship I've ever had,
估计要结束了
and I think it might be ending.
最后一次听你的话了 杰
Last time I listen to you, Jay.
别担心 宝贝 事情总会
Don't worry, papi. Those things have a way
-迎刃而解的 -算了 这还能怎么做呢
- of working themselves out. - Eh, what're ya gonna do?
是个好问题 你还能"怎么做"呢
Yeah, that's a good question. What are you going to do?
这样不好
I'm calling it.
我不来了
I'm done.
正在给"布莱了""拨号♥"
Calling Brian Dunn.
别别别
No. No, no.
我欠他钱呢
I owe him money.
杰 你得去跟雪莉谈谈
Jay, you need to talk to Sherry
和她说这都是你的馊主意
and tell her that it was your idea.
我已经遵守约定了
I've kept up my part of the bargain.
你别跟我来哥伦比亚人那套
Now, don't go all Colombian
和我说如果我不和雪莉谈
and tell me if I don't talk to Sherry
你就不做香肠
you're not making those sausages,
因为我已经吃了第二颗降胆固醇药了
'cause I already took a second statin.
对不起 这次你得不到你想要的
Sorry, for once, you're not getting your way.
雪儿 有空吗
Hey, Sher, got a sec?
不好说 司机巴特弗还有两分钟就到了
Uh, tough to say. Bartev is two minutes away,
但软件显示车在转圈 所以...
but his car is spinning, so...
我知道你在生曼尼的气
I know you're upset with Manny.
这都怪我
That's on me.
是我说了话影响了他的想法
I put some ideas in his head.
你知道 我对他来说就像个英雄
You know, I'm kind of a hero to him.
我没想引起任何麻烦
I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
你知道 我很爱他
You know, I'm crazy about the kid,
我只是想确保他处于良好的恋爱关系之中
and I just want to make sure he's in a healthy relationship.
歌♥洛莉亚让你这么做的 是不是
Gloria put you up to this, didn't she?
很复杂
It's complicated.
你看得出这有多讽刺吧
You do see the irony of this, right?
她担心曼尼被人控制
She's so worried about Manny getting bossed around,
但她对你这样就没问题啦
yet she has no problem bossing you around?
-不不 不是这样 -真的吗
- No, no, that's crazy. - Really?
你本来是这么安排下午时光的吗
Is this how you wanted to spend your afternoon?
不 我讨厌这样
No, I hate this.
我一整天都计划好了
Man, I had a whole day planned.
听着 我打算让曼尼着急几个小时
Listen, I'm gonna let Manny spiral for a few hours,
然后我们就上楼
and then we're gonna go back upstairs
"移家具"去
and move the furniture around.
天啊 居然真是"那档事"
Oh, God, it was that.
但你需要为自己发声
But you need to stand up for yourself.
你回去 告诉歌♥洛莉亚
You go back in there, and you tell Gloria
你受够了对她唯唯诺诺
that you're tired of being told what to do.
-让我想一下 -别想了
- Let me think about it. - Don't think.
-做就对了 -好
- Just do it. - Okay.
天啊
Oh! Oh.
放轻松 你有的我都看过
Relax. It's nothing I haven't seen before.
我以前可是在男子摔跤队
I was on the boys' wrestling team.
你想要什么 我已经把里程给你了
What do you want? I transferred the miles.
我收到了 我决定了我不想旅行 但...
I got 'em. Decided I don't want to travel, though --
我把他们都换成礼品卡了
converted them all into gift cards.
不不不 他们说你不应该这么做
No, no, no, they say you're not supposed to do that.
我决定我想要点其他的
I decided I want something else.
我想搬到楼上
I want to move in upstairs,
我还想要一个高效空气过滤器
and I want a HEPA air filter on account of I shed.
我跟你说过租出去了 我不能不让人家来住
I told you it's rented. I can't just cancel on them.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表