大胆去啊
go for it!
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
我如果真的放弃现在这条路
It would be pretty dumb of me
那其实还挺蠢的呢
to give up on the career path I'm on.
我毕业后的第一年就能挣50万呢
I could make half a mil my first year out of school.
那同职的男人薪水会是多少呢
Wow! What do they pay men?
那危险哥还有再尝试做过特技吗
So, Danger never did another stunt again?
他做任何事都还是带着那特立独行的精神
He still brings that maverick spirit to everything he does,
这也是为何他能在业界封王
which is why he got to the top of his industry.
有些人觉得那才是他最牛逼的一个特技
Some people think it's the greatest stunt he ever pulled off.
谢谢你的一番话
Thanks for the talk...
危险哥
Danger.
所以我赢了那案子 而更好的是
So, I won my case, and even better,
这图会被挂到旁厅酒吧
this is going up at The Side Bar. Yeah.
或许你现在会对我的
And now maybe you'll have some respect
侦查技能有所尊重
for my investigative skills.
其实是挺简单的一个案子 如同我所说
It was a pretty simple case, because, as I've said,
每个人都有想藏的秘密
everyone has something to hide.
每个人
everyone
每个人
everyone
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表