我以为今年她终于会坦然接受
I thought this would be the year.
我之前跟家人说 今年生日
I told my family I just wanted my birthday
我只想跟迪兰两个人过 因为当时
to be me and Dylan this year because at the time,
我还没告诉家人我怀孕了
I was still keeping my pregnancy a secret,
我知道他们见到我不喝酒
and I knew they'd get all suspicious
肯定会开始怀疑
about why I wasn't drinking.
我能怎么说
What was I going to say?
"我要早起工作所以不能喝酒"吗
"I can't drink because I have work in the morning"?
他们才不可能相信
There's no way they'd believe that.
给 我给你准备了礼物
Here. I got you a present.
谢谢你
Thank you!
不是吧
Get out!
古琦婴儿鞋
Gucci baby sneakers!
真可爱
They're adorable.
我们的宝宝会很性感的
Our baby's gonna be so hot.
就我个人来说 我觉得这很怪
Personally, I think it's weird
宝宝还不会走路为什么要穿鞋
that there are shoes for someone who can't walk.
但你知道吗 海莉
But you know what, Haley?
我们怀了宝宝我真高兴
I love that we're pregnannnt --
你们好
Hello!
你们俩怎么会在这
What are you guys doing here?
在这间餐厅吗 我们
At the restaurant? We got a --
-我们买♥♥了团购券 -我们也是
- We got a Groupon, but we -- - Us too.
我们只是看到你们俩在这边
Yeah, we j-we just saw that you were over here.
-想过来说声生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Wanted to say happy birthday. - Happy birthday.
我们无意偷听
Didn't mean to overhear.
你们什么都没听到
You didn't overhear anything.
我们刚才说的是电视剧
We were talking about a TV show.
那这些
Oh, well, then, what's-what's up
这些婴儿鞋是怎么回事
with these little baby shoes, then?
这些不是婴儿鞋
These are-these are not baby shoes.
不是 这些是
No, they're, um...
我们要创业
We are starting a business
卖♥♥这些给买♥♥不起正常尺寸奢侈品的人
for people who cannot afford full-size designer wear.
尽管听起来像是你会做的事 我
Oh. Well, as much as that does sound like you, I --
好吧
Okay.
-我怀孕了 -我的天
- I'm pregnant. - Oh, my God.
太令人激动了
That's exciting!
-是吗 -我们觉得是
- Is it? - We think so.
但我们还没告诉我父母
But we have not told my parents yet,
所以拜托什么都别说
so please don't say anything.
亲爱的 我可以永远为你保守秘密
Oh, honey, I could keep your secret forever,
但你得知道 他做不到
but just so you know, he can't.
是的 我嘴不严
Yeah, I'm weak.
他最多只能忍♥住三四天
Yeah, you got maybe three, four days tops.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
好吧 这些本来是我们送的 可是
Okay. Well, these were from us, but...
她不能喝酒 她怀孕了
Yeah, she can't have it. She's pregnant.
这就说了 你瞧
Okay, there you go. See?
你给我听好
Now, you listen to me.
我过山车一样的荷尔蒙
My roller-coastering hormones
现在不能应付我妈再对我说教
cannot handle another lecture from my mother right now,
所以你得告诉我一个秘密
so you are going to tell me a secret
假如你泄密 我就告诉所有人
that I will reveal to everyone if you ever spill mine!
可我没有任何秘密
Yeah, but I don't have any secrets.
他扮成费兹波的时候
Uh, when he dresses as Fizbo,
全身每一处地方都要化妆
he puts the makeup everywhere.
你最好了
You're the best.
因为21岁生日是件大事
Because of the whole 21 thing,
人们不觉得20岁生日有多重要
people don't think turning 20 is a big deal.
但过去三年里我脑子里只想着这件事
But it's all I've been thinking about for the last three years.
三年前 我到这家店来
Three years ago, I came in here,
一看到你就爱上了你
and when I saw you, I fell in love.
是那种对人冲击很大
The kind of love that punches you in the gut
让我想变得更优秀的爱情
and makes you wanna be a better man.
但我约你出去时 你说
But when I asked you out, you said,
"抱歉 孩子 你很可爱
"Sorry, kid. You're cute,
但我不跟青少年约会"
but I don't date teenagers."
你看
Well... check it out.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
可现在我不跟男人约会了
But now I don't date men.
看来我有个重大决定要做
Well...looks like I've got a decision to make.
我今年过生日时
On my birthday this year,
真的明白了人们是怎么看我的
I really got a sense of what people think of me.
那真是
Which is...
好啊
so great.
这是我和小伙子们合送的
This is from me and the boys.
歌♥洛莉亚单独给你准备了礼物
Gloria got you her own gift.
包装得真精美
Wow, this is wrapped so nicely!
是我包的
I did that.
在当代是门失落的艺术
It's a lost art in this modern age
人们点击几下就在网上把礼物送出去了
where people simply click and ship gifts over the Internet.
宝贝 正常点
Papi, just be normal.
我们看看 这是
Let's see. It is, uh...
真丝枕头吗
some kind of silk pillow?
不止如此
Well, it's more than that.
你看 侧面有一个开关
See, there's a switch on the side,
躺上去时能播放大海的声音
and when you lay on it, it-it plays ocean sounds for you.
能帮助你放松
You know, I-it helps you relax.
至少不是转送别人的礼物
At least it's not a re-gift.
-你怎么能忍♥受跟他过日子 -我
- How do you live with this? - I...
这样吧
Tell you what.
不如我们再拆一个礼物
How about we do one more gift, and then
-然后吃蛋糕休息一下再拆 -好
we take a break for cake and do the rest after? Yeah.
给 邓菲太太 这是我和海莉送的
Here, Mrs. Dunphy. This is from me and Haley.
谢谢你 迪兰
Mm, thank you, Dylan.
但我不得不说
Although I have to say,
今年你们已经给我足够的大礼了
you have given me enough gifts this year already.
我再次为搞大您女儿肚子的事道歉
Again, I'm very sorry about impregnating your daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
这是什么
What is this?
是台香薰机
It's an aromatherapy machine.
你把精油加进去
See, you put in oils
应该能帮你缓解一天的压力
that are supposed to help you with the stress of the day.
好吧 我们看看
Alright, well... let's see.
目前为止 我收到了全天水疗
So far, I have gotten a spa day,
三份按♥摩♥
three massages,
冥想课 海洋枕头
a meditation class, an ocean pillow,
发泄球棒 和一台小机器
a rage bat, and a little machine
欺骗我的鼻子让我平静下来
that's supposed to trick my nose into calming me down.
为什么每个人都觉得我精神紧绷
Why does everyone think I'm so tense?
你的夜间牙套都咬烂了
You bit through your night guard.
你把我勒得太紧了
You're squeezing me too hard.
上周 你把药剂师骂哭了
And last week, you made the pharmacist cry.
那是因为她不肯再卖♥♥我速达菲
That's because he wouldn't sell me any more Sudafed.
全家都病了
The entire family was sick.
我不是要制冰♥毒♥
I was not cooking meth.
该鼻炎 过敏药含有能制冰♥毒♥的部分材料
你们知道吗 我根本不想吃蛋糕
You know what? I don't even want cake.
我真的不喜欢你们这样评判我
I really don't appreciate being criticized like this,
特别是在我生日这天
especially on my birthday.
那是我的礼物 晚点再拆
Um, that's my gift. Open later.
曼尼和我同一天过生日
Manny and I share a birthday,
所以我总是大张旗鼓博取注意
so I always do something big to get attention.
快看 不用手扶
Look! No hands!
-做得好 孩子 -太棒了 宝贝
- Way to go, kid! - Bravo, papi!
大伙 快看
Hey, guys! Check it out.
我骑独轮车去上钢琴课
Unicycling to my piano lesson.
我们真为你骄傲
Wow! We're so proud of you!
太厉害了
Now, that's impressive.
生日快乐 乔
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表