全做了
Make 'em all.
雪莉具体是怎么说的
So, what did Sherry say exactly?
没说什么 你懂的 主要都是我发话
Not much. I, you know -- I did most of the talking.
希望她现在不会再对曼尼那么颐指气使
Well, hopefully now she'll stop being so controlling.
是啊
Yeah.
不过其实挺好笑
Funny, though.
什么好笑
What is?
只是嘛... 你懂的
Well, it's just that, you know,
你很担心曼尼妻管严
you were worried about Manny being pushed around,
但如果你反省一下
and if you think about it,
你也整天对我发号♥施令啊
you've been sort of pushing me around all day.
好笑的地方在哪
What's the funny part?
没啊 只是...
No, it's just --
这想法从何而来
Where's this coming from?
没有啊 我自己随便想到的而已
Nothing, it's just something I thought of.
少来 你才不想事情
No, you don't think of stuff.
-是雪莉说的吧 -才不是呢
- This is Sherry. - No, it isn't.
但如果是她说的 这话也不无道理啊
But if it were, she'd have a point.
是吗 所以你觉得我很爱控制人吗
Oh, really? So you think I'm very controlling?
那这荣耀交给你 以后医生你选
Well, you're welcome to choose the doctors,
修缮工你挑 朋友聚会你来安排
pick the handymen, make plans with friends,
取消聚会你去说吧
cancel plans with friends.
行行行 我懂了
Okay, okay, I get it.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
你的确是应该多管管事了
You do need to take more control.
而且择日不如撞日
Actually, from now on,
你的香肠怎么烹调自己来决定吧
you should decide how to cook your own sausage.
行啊 你以为我不会吗
Fine, you don't think I can do it?
咖啡研磨机 我该怎么做她的独家酱料
Coffee grinder, how do I make Gloria's special sauce?
现在你不出声了吗
Now you're quiet?
杰
Hey, Jay.
-准备好出发了吗 -去哪
- You ready to go? - Go where?
歌♥洛莉亚说你会帮忙我
Gloria said you'd help me put in a skylight
给海莉家装天窗
at Haley's new place.
是的 我吩咐她这么说的
Oh, yeah, I empowered her to say that.
搬家进行得如何
How's the move going?
很好 非常好
So good. Really good.
好得不能再好了
Good, good, good, good.
-那很好啊 -一点都不好
- That's good. - No, it's not.
简直就是场灾难 那屋子太小了
It's a disaster. The place is too small.
所有东西都需要修 我努力保持冷静 但...
Everything needs fixing. I'm trying to stay calm, but...
他们的屋顶有个洞啊 杰
There's a hole in the ceiling, Jay --
屋顶有洞啊
a hole in the ceiling.
雨水会滴到婴儿床里
Rain is gonna fall on the crib.
万一... 万一有只猫头鹰
What -- What happens if a -- an owl
叼了个松果飞过时松嘴了呢
picks up a-a pinecone and drops it?
-我的孙儿会被松果砸到啊 -别犯傻了
- My grandchild's gonna get hit with a pinecone! - Don't be silly.
猫头鹰怎么会叼着松果呢
What would an owl be doing with a pinecone?
最多也就是叼着老鼠或囊地鼠宝宝罢了
At the most, it would be a mouse or a baby gopher.
迪兰感觉开始靠谱点了
Dylan seems like he's getting his life together,
但他最多也就算是个未知数
but he's still a wild card at best.
我完全懂你现在的感受
I know exactly how you feel.
我想你是真懂 当年你也觉得我是未知数吧
I guess you do. I was your wild card, huh?
我当年没多少信心
I didn't have a lot of faith.
你那时候耳边还吊着羽毛之类的吧
Didn't you have feathers hanging off your ear?
-是阻挡恶梦的捕梦网 -那就是我的恶梦
- It was a dream catcher. - It was my nightmare.
我想我懂你要说的意思了
I think I see what you're saying.
我能变得这么棒 没道理他不行
If I can become awesome, so can Dylan.
我才不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
鬼知道之后会变怎么样啊
Who the hell knows what's gonna happen?
让我告诉你人生是怎么回事
Let me tell you something about life.
我们都有觉得自己能掌控人生的错觉
We all have this illusion that we're in control.
我想去打职业橄榄球
I wanted to play pro football,
结果被人弄得膝盖不行了
some guy takes my knee out.
我从校园毕业
I graduate from school,
打算骑着摩托穿越全国
I'm gonna drive my motorcycle across the country,
结果被抽签到去当兵
and some suit pulls my draft number.
我努力工作让我女儿能读完大学
I worked my ass off to send my daughter to college,
一个玩杂耍的家伙把她肚子搞大
some juggler knocks her up.
大人 再次跟您道歉
Again, sir, I'm very sorry about that.
我投入无数年心血建立起我的生意
I put in the years, I build my business
好让自己不用臣服于其他人
so I don't have to answer to anyone,
可现在我还是得历经磨难
and I still have to jump through hoops
才能换得香肠吃
to get a damn sausage.
最后这部分我听不懂
You lost me there at that last part.
听我说 我的意思是
Look, all I'm saying is things
计划永远赶不上变化
are always gonna change,
所以你得关关难过关关过
and you have to deal with it.
但好消息是 五年后的这时候
But the good news is, five years from now
当你跟自己的孙儿玩的时候
while you're playing with your grandkid,
今天早就抛到九霄云外了
you won't even remember today.
我还没有用这个角度想过
I hadn't thought about it like that.
谢谢你 杰
Thanks, Jay.
海莉与迪兰要搬回来跟我们住了
Huh. Haley and Dylan are gonna have to move back in with us.
没关系 我受得了
That's okay. I can handle that.
她怀了双胞胎
She's having twins.
给你来根香肠吧
Let's get you a sausage.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕梅隆·塔克
2213 灰岩大街
加州洛杉矶
那是一箱衣服
It was a box of cloth.
是小帕请她母亲给她寄来
Pam asked her mom to ship to her,
三天前寄出的
three days ago.
你演了一出崩溃好戏好留在这里
You faked that break down so you could stay here.
干得漂亮 律师
Well done, counselor.
你看 这就是为什么我写不出那封信
See! This is why I couldn't write that letter for you.
你对你坑蒙拐骗的事情毫无悔意
You have no remorse for your lying, stealing ways.
但我盯上你了
But I'm on to you.
我会让你付出代价
And I'm going to make you pay.
你省省吧
No, you ain't.
就你这小身板
You're tiny.
那是我们的台灯吗
Hey, hey! Are those our lamps?
小帕
Pam!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表