比赛的时候在头上顶帽子
...where you balance hats on your head,
赢了要喝啤酒
drink beer as a reward...
卡里姆·阿卜杜·贾巴尔[著名篮球明星]
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
输了要吃辣翅
- - ...and eat hot wings as a punishment...
米勒德·菲尔莫尔[总统]
Millard Fillmore!
...最后还要来点苏格兰口音
...needed that one last twist of a Scottish accent.
糊涂蛋 喷嚏精
Dopey, Sneezy...
生气鬼[白雪公主小矮人]
and Grumpy?
有人说生活中最重要的事
Whoever said the most important thing in life
就是拿奖
is winning awards...
他说的也不无道理
...wasn't all wrong.
我还记得格林斯潘先生
I still remember the day Mr. Greenspan
提出"非理性繁荣"这个词的那天
coined the term "Irrational exuberance."
他洗了个比平常的都久的澡
He had taken a longer than usual tub
当他坐在泡泡浴中的时候
and, as he sat in the soapy water...
我犯了个错
I had made a mistake.
小卡踏上了一段冒险
Cam was off on an adventure
而我坐在那儿无聊得要死
while I sat there dying of boredom,
周围全是快要老死的人
surrounded by people dying of natural causes.
我要继续跳 好吗
I'm gonna keep the bounce going, okay?
继续跳
Keep the bounce going.
你知道吗 动起脖子来
Yeah, you know, it's a little more
-更有感觉 -我的天
- sass in the neck, because... - Oh, my gosh!
米奇尔 你来这里干什么
Mitchell, what are you doing here?
-讲座怎么办 -讲座真是要命了
- What about the lecture? - Well, uh, it was deadly.
我还没到该老的时候心就老了
Yeah, I'm getting old before my time.
带我一起玩吧 让我重拾年轻活力吧
Please take me with you! Make me young again!
我的天 我们真高兴你来了
Oh, my gosh, we're so happy you're here.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yeah, of course.
不说"早跟你说了吧"
No "I told you so"?
不说了 我们年轻人不这样
No. That's not how my generation does it.
看看你 还这么有劲头
Well, check you out, still going strong.
你知道吗 我觉得我吸收年轻劲儿更精神了
Yeah, you know what? I think I'm just feeding off the energy,
我很久没有感觉这么清醒了呢
because I haven't felt this awake in...
等一下
Hold on just a second.
蓝衣服的 说你呢 蓝衣服的
Yo, blue guy! Hey, blue shirt!
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, bro? Hey!
你看我♥干♥嘛 你想干嘛
You looking at me? What do you want to do?
你想跳舞吗 为什么他一直盯着我
You want to dance? Why is he staring at me?
其实 其实我没觉得他在看你
You know, you know, I don't think he was looking at you.
感觉他是在看我 什么
It seems like he's looking at me. What's...
你是不是有点累了
Are you getting a little tired?
得了吧 我要累了还能这样
Oh, please. Can a tired guy do this?
我爱这些人
Da! Hey, I love these guys! Whoa.
你认识达里尔吗 他妈妈是1990年
Oh, did you know Daryl... Daryl's mom was the runner-up
伊利诺伊小姐选美赛的亚军
in the Miss Illinois pageant in 1990?!
♪ 那一年我毕业 ♪
♪ The year I graduated ♪
♪ 达里尔的妈妈很美艳 ♪
♪ Daryl's mom was hot ♪
你真棒
Fantastic.
小卡 我觉得你要撞墙上了
Cam, I think you might be hitting that wall.
没有没有 我没事 我要
No, no, no, I'm fine. I would...
这个小丑盯着我♥干♥什么
What's this clown staring at? Hey!
不不不 不要拿手指我
No, no, no, no, no, don't point at me.
不然我把你的手指
I'll rip your finger off
扯下来喂给你的红发女友
and feed it to your red-headed girlfriend!
好了 那是个镜子
Okay, that is a mirror.
而且我知道这件毛衣显得我胸很大了
And I knew this sweater made me look busty.
为什么我的手在抖
Okay, w-w-why is my hand shaking?
有人往我饮料里下药了吗
Did somebody put something in my drink?
你们这堆兴♥奋♥剂♥上瘾 爱骑小摩托的
Hey! Did one of you Ritalin-addicted millennial
千禧一代是不是有人给我下药了
scooter jockeys dose me? Huh?
怎么 你们以为能把我这棵大树放倒吗
What, you think you can take this tree down, do you?
怎么着 我可是棵参天红木
Well, guess what! I'm a redwood!
没错 你们还没生出来我就在这了
That's right, I was here before you were born,
你们没了我也还在这
and I'll be here after you're gone!
他有时候就这样 他只是需要睡一下
He gets like this. He just needs a nap.
-该睡觉了 -好的
- Nap time. - Okay.
-睡觉 走吧 -不 可是我还不想走
- Nap. Let's go. - No, I don't want to go, though!
-我喜欢我的新朋友 -我知道
- I like my new friends! - Yeah, I know.
你们喜欢我吗 我可喜欢你们了
Do you guys like me? 'Cause I like you!
我想留下
Yeah. I want to stay!
我对一切都好抱歉
And I'm really sorry about everything.
-你得放开他 -我好抱歉
- You got to let him go. - No, I'm sorry.
你得放开他 没事的
You got to let him go. It's okay.
-谢谢你 -我好抱歉
- Thank you. - I'm so sorry.
-再见 -我不知道你没盯着我看
- Bye-bye. - I didn't know you weren't staring at me.
-没事的 -不 我不想走
- Shh. It's okay. - No, I don't want to go.
伊丽莎白时代社团的独白非常成功
I nailed my monologues for the Elizabethan Society.
吾认为我能成为新一任莉齐
Methinks you're looking at a brand-new Lizzie.
这么说"窝认为"没错
So it is "Methinks."
那我说的时候杰怎么总纠正我
So, why does Jay correct me every time I say that?
杰 来客人了 别躲在卧室里
Jay, we have company! Do not hide in the bedroom.
你好
Hello.
多谢你特意过来
Thank you for coming.
-你男朋友在哪 -他在停车
- Where's the boyfriend? - He's just parking.
跟你说 我们在来的路上发现一件事
And, you know, we realized something on the way over,
有点尴尬
and it's a little awkward.
是开胃菜 我马上回来
Those are my hors d'oeuvres. I'll be back.
-给自己弄杯喝的 -好
- Make yourself a drink. - Okay.
性感辣妹
Hey, hot stuff.
你确定这一点也不诡异吗
Are you sure this isn't a little weird?
我没想到我们要帮助的情侣
Well, I wasn't expecting the couple we'd be helping out
会是我外公和他妻子 但是
to be my grandpa and his wife, but...
我们的恋情
our relationship was gonna be
-迟早要公开的 -是啊
- out in the open eventually. - Yeah.
我基本已经和所有认识的人炫耀过了
I kind of bragged about it to everyone I know.
你可真甜
Oh, you're so sweet.
是我女儿
My daughter.
她想叫朋友来玩 我说过不准办派对
She wants to have friends over. I said no parties.
你放松
Hey, you relax.
丹尼丝 是时候轮到你妈妈与我出来放松一晚了
Denise, your mother and I deserve one night off.
俱乐部的女士
The lady from the club!
要么她不知道我是歌♥洛莉亚的丈夫
Either she didn't know I was Gloria's husband
事态马上会变得非常尴尬
and things were about to get very awkward,
要么她知道 她是因为我无意的提议
or she did know and she was here to follow up
来玩"四人行"了
on my accidental proposition.
老天 我真讨厌家里来人
God, I hate company!
性感辣妹
Hey, hot stuff.
你的小狼狗呢
Where's your boy toy?
他在打电♥话♥ 不过我得说一声
Oh, he's making a phone call. Got to say, though,
我觉得有点尴尬 因为原来
I feel kind of awkward because, turns out,
-他跟歌♥洛莉亚有亲戚关系 -什么
- he's related to Gloria. - What?
是我女儿 我得处理一下 抱歉
My daughter. I have to handle this. Sorry.
克莱尔 我有个大消息
Claire, I have big news.
老天 假如是我想的那个
Oh, God. If it's what I think it is,
我不知道你该不该这样做
I don't know if that's a good idea.
我知道 人们会说
I know. People will say
我过于迷恋老旧的人和事了
I've taken my love of old things too far.
但我很开心
But I'm happy.
不是我炫耀 但我是第一个进去的拉丁裔
And not to brag, but I'm the first Latino to get in there.
老天 我觉得我有点责任
Oh, boy. I feel sort of responsible for this.
我认为这更归功于我的表现
Um, I think it has a little more to do with my performance.
我表现十分杰出
I distinguished myself
所有的女性重点部分都被我征服了
when I did literally all the girl parts.
我得去往脸上泼点水
I need to go splash some water on my face.
等一下 你最近有在做仰卧起坐吗
Wait a minute. Have you been doing sit-ups?
每晚都做 为了持久力
Oh, every night for stamina.
不然我不会表现得那么好
I would not have been able to perform without it.
我甚至还加入了一些舌头练习
I even threw in some tongue exercises
因为我的悍妇[《驯悍记》]要好久才到高♥潮♥
because my "Shrew" was taking forever.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表