I'm sorry. I get it.
我真的理解
I-I r-I-I really do.
我想我只是兴奋过头了
I think I was just getting a little overexcited.
我
I'll, uh...
我们家里见
I'll see you at home.
邓菲
Dunphy.
真高兴撞见你了 我想当面恭喜你
Glad I ran into you so I can congratulate you personally.
等等 我入选球队了吗
Wait. I made the team?
先发球员
First string.
不得不说 你举人争球的姿势一看就是练家子
I got to say, your form on that lineout lift was impeccable.
-谢谢 -是啊
- Thanks. - Yeah.
爸 我入选球队了
Hey, Dad. I made the team.
太棒了
That's amazing!
我就知道你会入选 你是天生好手
I knew you would. You're a natural.
我有个很好的老师
Well, I had a great teacher.
你听我说
So, listen.
校区挺大的
This is a big campus.
或许我们可以在此共存
Maybe we could both be here
只要我们保证不在对方面前晃悠
if we promise to stay out of each other's way.
我很不想踩进你的地盘的
Well, I'd hate to step on your toes.
不会 你不会
No, no, y-you wouldn't.
我也不想阻止你
I would hate to stop you
去做一些你很擅长的事情
from doing something you're so good at.
我可以考虑考虑
I guess I could think about it.
其实我也不是整天都泡在这里
I mean, it's not like I'd be there all the time.
毕竟我得上课 还得上班
I, uh, have class and office hours,
我每周二四的早上11点到下午2点
and I have the 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. slot
也得负责搞校园电台的事情
at the campus radio station on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
如果你想当我的助手...
Hey, if you want to be my sidekick...
-老爸 -你说得对
- Dad? - You're right.
最好还是我独自为节目发声吧
It's better if I do all the voices.
怎么着
What's up?!
这些是什么
What's all this?
你让我好紧张乔今天会不开心
Well, you got me so nervous about Joe's terrible day
我就先把这些摆出来好哄他开心
that I put all this out to cheer him up --
圣代 电子游戏
sundae, video game.
我还给他写了段鼓舞的话
I even wrote him a little pep talk.
我们能活在药品的黄金时期真是太好了
We're lucky to live in the golden age of medicines.
外公 我要在这里住几天
Hey, Grandpa, I'm staying here for a couple of days,
我也不想聊到底为什么
and I do not want to talk about it.
行
Cool.
乔回来了
That's Joe.
我老爸在家吗
Hey, is my dad home?
靠 我妈来这里干嘛
Crap. What is my mom doing here?
跟我来
Come with me.
我欠他一句抱歉
I owe him an apology.
我在公♥司♥给他出了大丑
I made a huge scene at work.
有时候跟人道歉的最好方法
Well, sometimes the best way to say "I'm sorry"
就是通过电邮
is in an e-mail.
你何不写封道歉函到"杰的电脑邮件@aol.com"呢
Why don't you write him at JaysComputerMail@aol.com?
我用一个巨型仓鼠球中碾了一群人
I plowed over a bunch of people in a giant hamster ball.
然后我试着讨好那些爱吃美食的人
And then I tried to impress the foodies
所以点了印度菜当午餐
by ordering Indian for lunch.
而为了去掉我口中的
And then I chewed some gum
香菜味 我嚼了口香糖
to get rid of my coriander breath,
我挺确定现在粘到我头发上了
and I'm pretty sure some's in my hair.
接着我...
And then I -- Oh --
被绊倒然后把膝盖跌破皮了
tripped and fell and skinned my knee,
而且还让大家看到了我的内♥裤♥
and everybody saw my underwear.
牛逼爆了
Crushed it!
只要人酷 第一天上学简直太简单了
First days are easy when you're cool.
但我有点可怜康纳·B同学
I do feel bad for Conner B.
他带的鸡蛋沙拉午餐都臭了
He brought stinky egg salad for lunch.
他以后只能去找护士阿姨吃饭了
He's gonna have to eat with the nurse.
天啊
Oh, God! Ay.
乔 你先上楼待着吧
Uh, Joe, why don't you go upstairs?
我只想回到我以前的公♥司♥
I just want to go back to my old office,
我在那里有朋友
where I had friends.
我理解
I know.
有时候...
Sometimes...
我们都有不顺的日子
...you know, we all have bad days.
而...
And...
而有时候我们得... 面对坏男生
And sometimes, we have to -- to deal with mean boys.
臭男生最坏了
Boys are mean.
你说得对 歌♥洛莉亚
You're right, Gloria.
我说得对啊
I am right?
你知道我最爱这个家庭什么吗
Oh, you know what I love about this family?
我们永不退缩 尤其是你
We're not quitters -- especially you.
还记得你当时学游泳碰到了多少困难吗
Remember how hard it was for you to learn how to swim?
的确很难
It was hard.
但现在它是你最爱的一项事物
But now it's your favorite thing in the world
因为它能让你意识到自己多强大
because it reminds you of how strong you are.
我的确是喜欢游泳啦 但...
I mean, I like to swim...
触底就会反弹 明天只会更好
Tomorrow can only be better.
但为了以防万一 我午餐时间会来
But just in case, I'll come at lunch,
我会隔着围栏亲亲你的小脸
and I will kiss you through the fence.
我大概11点给你发消息
How about I text you around 11:00
告诉你我的情况好不好如何
and let you know how I'm doing?
你想告诉我为什么要躲着你妈妈吗
So, you want to tell me why you're avoiding your mom?
我没有在躲她
I'm not avoiding her.
这... 这些是什么啊
Hey, what's -- what's all this?
危险奥沙哥的纪念品 我是个疯狂收藏家
Danger O'Shea memorabilia. I'm a big collector.
谁是危险奥沙哥啊
Who's Danger O'Shea?
传说中的大胆王
Legendary daredevil.
以骑着摩托车飞越学校大巴而出名
Got famous for jumping over a school bus on his motorcycle.
过来 跟我谈谈
Get over here! Talk to me.
告诉我你为什么在躲你妈
Tell me why you're avoiding your mom.
好吧
Okay.
我这一辈子都在走科研的道路
Well, I've been on a science track my whole life,
我父母也很喜欢 咱家的"科学家艾丽克斯"
which my parents love -- "Alex the scientist."
但最近... 我心里有些别的的想法
But...lately, I've been having second thoughts.
我一直很爱唱歌♥ 而最近我也去了
I've always loved singing, and -- and I've been doing
开麦之夜尝试了表演
some open-mic nights recently,
反馈还真的挺不错的
and it's been going really well.
我明白你想说的了 唱给我听
I see where this is going. Sing for me.
什么 现在吗
What, like...right now?
你就唱吧
Just sing.
♪ 在彩虹之上的某处 ♪
♪ Somewhere over the rainbow ♪
Over the rainbow
♪ 天空很蓝 ♪
♪ Skies are blue ♪
很棒呢
That was great.
好好做科研
Stick to science.
你家的人可真是懂怎么鼓励人呢
Wow. You really got a knack for pep talks in this house.
我不是说你肯定不行
I'm not saying it's impossible.
我只是让你赌赢面大的
I'm saying play the odds.
举例来说 比如那个奥沙哥
For example, you take this O'Shea guy.
棒棒哒 又回到了他上面
Oh, good. We're back to him.
他不要命但是聪明
But he was smart.
他创立了一家公♥司♥ 站稳了脚步
He started a business, got established.
当他发现自己还是想去追搏命的梦想
And when he couldn't kick the daredevil dream,
他就去了
he went for it.
他真的很厉害 超强
And he was good -- real good --
直到滑铁卢的那天 他试着
until that fateful day he tried to jump
开学校大巴飞越过摩托车
over a motorcycle in a school bus.
幸好 虽然特技没成功
Fortunately for him, unlike his act,
可是他有个安全保障
he had a safety net.
-他的生意 -立刻回到商场上
- His business. - Jumped right back in.
不到一年 生意超越了顶峰
Within a year, it was bigger than ever.
我想说的是 你已经走这条科研道路15年了
The point is, you've been on the science track for 15 years.
走完它嘛 为自己打好基础
See it through. Build a foundation.
如果过几年你还忍♥不住想唱
If in a couple of years, you still have the singing bug,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表