只要你知道
As long as you know
现在其实根本不是数学的问题就行
that whatever's going on here isn't about math.
我觉得你只是在害怕离开校园
Yeah, I think maybe you're afraid to leave school.
-什么 -你这辈子
- What? - Your whole life,
从小就知道你该做什么
you've always known exactly what you're supposed to do --
学习 得高分 反复
study, get good grades, repeat.
现在这要结束了 令你感到害怕
Now that's over, and it's scary.
有点像是0=1
Kind of like if zero equalled 1.
但你很幸运 你的傻子姐姐跟弟弟
But lucky for you, your dummy brother and sister
在现实社会中都摸爬滚打过了
have spent time in the real world.
如果我们都能站稳脚跟 你肯定没问题
And if we can handle it, you're gonna do just fine.
真的吗
You think?
相信我们
Trust us.
走啦 我们带你去毕业典礼吧
Come on. Let's go get you graduated.
等等 那个门总卡住
Oh, hold on. That door gets jammed.
我得从里面打开
I have to open it from the inside.
我来开
I got it!
莱亨德·丹拿
Legend Danner.
致辞的事情我现在还是过不去
I still can't get over that commencement speech.
完全没人笑啊
Not a single laugh.
我告诉你他没发现什么元素吧 "笑"素
I'll tell you one element he didn't discover -- hilarium.
艾丽克斯·邓菲
Alex Dunphy.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们也不想炫耀 但是...
We don't want to brag, but, uh...
是我们的孩子们促成的
Our kids did that.
是的
Yeah.
别 别又是手表啊
No! No more watches.
我什么时候买♥♥的这些啊
When did I order these ones?
妈 你猜怎么着
Hey mom, guess what?
怎么啦 小宝贝
What? Papi.
我朋友卡莉被踢出专业了
My friend Carly got cut from my program,
她老爸最近还刚给戏服部门捐钱呢
and her dad's funded our new costume department.
看来贿赂是没用的
I guess bribes don't work.
全是凭我的本事
I got through all my merit.
-是啊 -这种时候就该奖赏自己
- Yeah!. - That calls for a reward.
这是什么
What is this?
曼尼 求你别告诉杰
Manny, please don't tell Jay.
燕麦葡萄干味啊 你知道吗
Oatmeal raisin? You know what?
真正的艺术家不会阻止自己尝试新体验
A true artist doesn't close themselve off to new experiences.
哪怕是看起来再不妙的饼干...
Even vile illlevan cookies.
这就是我所选择的人生道路
That's the path I've chosen.
尽量去体验并观察人事物
To experiences and observe everything
一起在这名为人生的美丽盛会上狂舞
in this beautiful pageant we called life.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表