Just admit it!
你说那些话就是想跟我重修旧好
You said that to try and get back with me.
听我说 在我内心的内心中
Look, in my heart of hearts --
虽然那地方并不存在
which does not exist, by the way --
是的 我还是有想着我们那段情
yeah, I still think about us.
我们很合
We were great.
-抓到了 -抓个屁
- Ah ha! - Not ha.
你才是那个大老远开车过来
You're the one who drove across town,
还付了12块停车费
paid $12 for parking
然后再额外花了2块买♥♥了黄腕带
and then an additional $2 for the yellow wristband
好得到啤酒与医疗照护服务
for beer and medical tent access.
感觉你才是对我恋恋不忘的人吧
It sounds like you're the one who's into me.
你神经病
You're crazy.
想着如果我们没分手会如何
There's no crime in wondering
并没有什么错
if we might still be good together.
在我内心的双眼中我还能看到我们在一起
I still see us together in my mind's eye --
-虽然那双眼并不存在 -我不想再听一次了
- which, by the way, doesn't exist. - I can't hear it again.
诊断结果 没感情
Diagnosis -- nothing.
游♥行♥如何了
How was the parade?
我有更重要的事情要做
I had something more important to do.
苹果派吗
Apple pie?
我在驾驶购买♥♥窗口时被人用异样眼光看了
I got a few weird looks at the drive-through,
但为了你们的节日传统 那也值了
but it was worth it to help keep your tradition alive.
你是指我与曼尼吗
You mean Manny and me?
这没戏了 因为...
It's not gonna happen, because --
这部分我也搞定了
I've got that covered, too.
老妈 我很想你
Hi, Mom! I miss you!
杰 这真是太完美了
Oh, Jay! That's perfect!
还没到完美呢
Oh, it's not perfect yet.
我们把这么危险的工作交给
Should we really give the dangerous job
我家唯一的聪明孩子合适吗
to my only smart one?
国♥庆♥节快乐 宝贝
Happy Fourth of July, Papi!
我很快就会回家的 非常快
I'll be home soon -- before you know it.
"托马斯·杰斐逊
"Thomas Jefferson,
美国开国元勋 《美国独♥立♥宣言》主要起草人
也是美国第三任总统
他也算是他年代的游♥行♥大礼官之类的吧
who was sort of the grand marshal of his time,
他相信这个国家应该是个让人♥民♥
believed this country should be a place where people are free
拥有自♥由♥追逐幸福与更好生活之地
to pursue happiness and a better life,
也是个可以展望无限星空与未来
where we can set our sights on the stars
而且只要努力并有决心
and, with hard work and determination...
就能够让一切不可能成真的地方"
...make the impossible a reality.
不是吧
No!
因为美国人从不在挑战面前退却
Because Americans don't run from challenges.
我们迎向挑战
We embrace them.
天佑美国
God bless America.
然后等待掌声"
Hold for applause."
这一席话绝对会震撼全场吧
That would've killed, right?
太棒了
Bravo!
我今天放弃了许多东西 你就不能走点心吗
You know, I gave up a lot today. You could mean it.
为明年提前做训练 再早都不嫌早
Never too early to start training for next year.
先做点暖身运动放松肌肉
Let's loosen up first from some exercises.
羊驼舔舌法
Lama lick.
小号♥手迪吉·葛拉斯彼法
Dizzy Gillespie
吐纳法
Tiffy pop it.
憋住
Hold it.
吐出
And out.
爸 我觉得我这辈子再也吃不进热狗了
Dad, I don't think I can ever eat another hot dog again.
我猜到了你可能会有这感觉
I thought you might feel this way.
你在吗
Hey, you there?
干嘛啦
What?
我们碰到了困难 吃不下这些热狗
We are having some troubles getting these bad boys down.
你们这两废柴我真是一点都不意外
I'm not surprised you pathetic losers.
你们俩比那些热狗更让我感到恶心
You two disgust me more than most of these hot dogs.
是哪里让你们吃不下了
What's the hold up?
你们俩姑娘想为比基尼季节减肥吗
Are we saving or bodies for bikini season, ladies?
-她好厉害 -最好够厉害 她收费可高了
- She's good. - She better be. She's expensive.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表