我倒觉得你看起来很不错
Well, I think you look great.
你应该以后只穿这种裤子
You should only wear pants like that from now on.
好的
Okay.
曼尼 我们该开始为你的生日派对
Manny, we should start sending invitations
寄邀请函了
for your birthday party.
是吗 我以为我们要去
Oh, but I thought we were gonna go to
奥海镇哑剧品酒节庆祝你的生日
the Ojai Mime and Wine Festival for your birthday?
对 我们还是不要办派对了 妈
Oh, yeah, maybe we shouldn't do the party, Mom.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
曼尼害怕哑剧
Manny's terrified of mimes.
而且他讨厌中♥央♥山谷的葡萄酒
And he hates Central Valley wine.
好消息
Hey, great news.
我的当月香肠早到了一天
My Sausage of the Month arrived a day early.
你一定要在这见证开箱
You get to be here for the un-boxing.
这次我不录像了
I'm not gonna film it this time.
波兰熏肠 太好了
Kielbasa, yes!
他们又听取了我的建议
They took my suggestion again.
我跟你说过那不是建议
I told you it's not a suggestion.
网页上是让你选一种口味
The web page is just asking you to choose one.
总之 我们有麻烦了
Anyways, we have a problem.
雪莉总是对曼尼发号♥施令
Sherry is bossing Manny around.
这太让人难以接受了
Oof, that's a lot to take in.
你能用你的独家酱料做一下香肠吗
Can you cook these up with that special sauce you do?
你得去告诉他
You have to go and tell him
-他要站起来为自己说话 -为什么我去
- that he needs to stand up for himself. - Why me?
我觉得我们压根就不应该干涉 但是
I-I don't think we should get involved at all, but, I mean,
如果你觉得有问题 那应该你去说
if it's a problem for you, then you do it,
因为我不在乎
'cause I don't care.
我不能去
I can't.
如果是我说曼尼女朋友的坏话
If I say something bad about Manny's girlfriend,
他是不会听的 因为那样我就成了
he's not gonna listen, because I am the mother
认为没人配得上她小宝贝的那种妈妈
who thinks that nobody's good enough for her little boy.
-那就别插手了 -不行 因为她就是
- Just let it go. - I can't because she's not good enough
配不上我的小宝贝
for my little boy.
我还是不了
I'm gonna take a pass.
那我也不用我外婆的洋葱辣酱
Then I'm gonna take a pass making your sausages
给你做香肠
with my grandmother's spicy onion sauce.
好吧 我去
Fine, I'll do it.
说好的原配才会要求一大堆呢
But all these demands don't sound very second wife-y.
孩子
Hey, kid.
我得跟你聊聊你和你女朋友
I need to talk to you about you and your girlfriend.
这话题可能有点敏感
It's a sensitive subject.
如果你想说昨天晚上从我房♥间传出来的声音
If this is about the sounds coming from my room last night,
那不是你想的那样
it wasn't what you think.
我们是在重新布置家具
We were rearranging the furniture, and then
然后为成功改造而庆功
we were congratulating each other on how it turned out.
令人难过的是 我真的信你
Sadly, I believe you.
我以为你喜欢家具保持原样
I thought you liked your furniture exactly like it was?
我们还因为这开除了两个清洁女工
We fired two cleaning women over this.
我之前也以为 但是其实不是的
I thought I did, too, but it turns out I didn't.
其实我不想聊的正是这件事
Actually, that's what I don't want to talk to you about.
有没有可能雪莉总是对你发号♥施令
Is it possible Sherry pushes you around?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
就是男人一点
Be the man, you know.
有点骨气
Show some backbone.
-这么说简直太有你的风格了 -才没有
- That is such a you thing to say. - It really isn't.
这样看待男女关系太老套了
It's such an old way of looking at relationships.
性别角色不再重要了
Gender roles don't matter anymore.
这就是你穿她裤子的原因吗
Is that why you're wearing her pants?
我来跟你讲讲 杰
Let me tell you something, Jay.
就像长腿裤
Just like long pants,
荼毒人心的男子气概那一套已经落伍了
toxic machismo has gone out of style.
对对 你说的都对 男子气概不好
Yeah. Yeah, masculinity's bad
但等需要男子气概打死蜘蛛时就知道了
till someone has to kill a spider.
欢迎来到弗莱彻大街14 7/8号♥
Welcome to 14 7/8 Fletcher Ave.
真温馨 是吧
Wow. This is cozy, huh?
这是车♥库♥改装的
Well, it's a converted garage,
所以是有点小
so I know it's a little bit small.
亲爱的 只有用来住人才算小
Oh, honey, it's only small for a place to live.
我们给你们带了个暖家礼物
Hey, we got you guys a housewarming gift.
是个菠萝装饰
It's a decorative pineapple
因为 菠萝象征好运旺旺来
because, uh, pineapples are a symbol of good luck.
谢谢 邓菲先生
Thanks, Mr. D.
这可比我们的大樱桃好多了
That's way better than our giant cherry.
这是干净马桶的象征
That's just a symbol of a clean toilet.
谢谢老爸
Thanks, Dad.
不用客气
You've very welcome.
这其实是我们俩一起的心意 对吧亲爱的
It's actually from both of us, right, honey?
对对 因为我觉得
Right. Right, because I thought
你会需要很多好运
you would want a lot of luck.
妈妈 我知道你有何想法
Mom, look. I know what you're thinking...
但我们能省很多钱
...but we're saving a ton of money.
房♥租包水电费
Utilities are included,
我们不需要很多家具
we don't need a lot of furniture,
而且以后也不怕找不到宝宝了
and it'll be easy to keep track of the baby!
他们 他们还能步行到机场
And they can, uh -- they can walk to the airport.
然后又回到客厅
Which brings us back to the living room.
厉害 我们不用走动就看完你家了呢
Wow. We got the whole tour without even moving.
这年头就流行小房♥子
Tiny-homes are very trendy these days.
对了 我也是这么
And, by the way, it's what I called
称呼我高中的黑人矮子死党
my short, black best friend in high school.
你们打算把婴儿床放在哪
So, where -- where are you thinking of putting the baby's crib?
就放在这个天窗下面
We were thinking about putting it right there under the skylight.
这样宝宝抬头就能伸手摘天上的星星
That way, the baby can look up and reach for the stars.
我好喜欢这样
Ohh, I love that.
而且你们看 那块玻璃多干净啊
And look how clean that glass is.
"干净"得离奇了吧
A little too clean.
这不是天窗
It's -- It's not a skylight.
是你屋顶上有个洞
There's a hole in your roof.
真好 我一直想学如何安装天窗
Cool, I always wanted to learn how to install a skylight.
择日不如撞日了
I guess today's the day.
那你有没有过把浴室里的插座
Have you also always wanted to move an electrical outlet
移到别处的想法呢
that's currently in the shower?
-这应该不是暗语吧 -不是的
- Well, that can't be code. - It's not.
我就是在说真实情况
I'm telling you exactly what's going on.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
Oh, excuse me.
海莉 乖女儿
Haley, honey.
你无法在这里养育宝宝
You can't raise a baby in here.
要是宝宝在哭
What happens if -- if the baby's crying
-但你要睡觉 怎么办 -我想过了
- and you need to sleep? - Thought of it.
我们会挂起一张床单 隔出一个小房♥间
We're gonna put up a sheet to make it like a little room.
好机智
Oh, smart.
告诉我这哪里有用了
Tell me how this works.
哇哇哇 你能听见我哭吗
Wahh, wahh, wahh. Could you hear me?
我知道这里不理想 但我们没问题的
I know it's not perfect, but we've got this.
我们比你想的要成熟多了
We're a lot more grown up than you think.
海莉 你能来厨房♥跟我谈谈吗
Haley, can I talk to you for a second in the kitchen?
好
Yeah.
是医生打来
Uh, that was the doctor.
我们这会儿应该到那里的
We're supposed to be there right now.
老天 超声波 我忘得一干二净了
Oh, my God. The ultrasound -- I totally spaced!
千万不能让我妈知道
We can't let my mom find out.
我们想个靠谱的借口 然后出门
Um, let's just make up something responsible and get out of here.
-好的 -好咧
- Okay. - Okay.
我们要出门买♥♥牙刷
So, we need to go and get toothbrushes.
你应该挂起床单的
You should've put up a sheet.
我们都听见了
We heard everything.
你错过了第一次超声波预约吗
You missed your first ultrasound appointment?
你再继续教训我 就真赶不上了
Well, we will if you keep lecturing me.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表