好吧 我明白
I get it, fine.
我不总穿得像方向盘套一样
I don't always dress like a...steering wheel cover.
你在发脾气 我理解
You're lashing out. I understand.
那不意味着我在必要时不能性感起来
Doesn't mean I can't turn it on when I need to.
不只是那点
It's not just that.
我想 我总是觉得
I guess... I don't really feel like
我的情欲让你很不舒服
you're comfortable with my sexuality.
你和海莉就能谈论男人和性
You and Haley can talk about guys and sex,
可你仍把我当12岁小孩看
but you still see me as a 12-year-old.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Honey, I'm sorry.
如果我让你有那种感觉 我很抱歉
I'm so sorry if I gave you that impression,
但公平点讲
but to be fair,
你也不和我分享生活中的那个部分
you don't really share that part of your life with me.
这话也算有理有据
I guess that's valid.
那你要不要给我个机会
So, are you gonna give me a shot?
让我帮你为比尔装扮起来
Let me tart you up for Bill.
好 但这不只是为了比尔
Okay. But it is not just for Bill
因为这也是为了我 因为
because it's also for me because I'm --
我要重新开拓这部分的我...
I'm reclaiming a part of myself that I don't think I've really --
没完没了说这些玩意
There's a lot of this.
太疯狂了 他先是离婚 又来这里
This is nuts. First he gets divorced, and now this?
两件事或许有联♥系♥
Hmm, they may be related.
他还在这吗
Is he still here?
老天 我被发现了
Oh, man. I've been made!
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他就在你身后
he's right behind you.
邓菲
Dunphy?
格尔
Hey, Gil.
我在去兔子牧场[妓院]路上停车休息一下
I was just making a pitstop on the way to the Bunny Ranch.
我意外走进这里
I accidentally walked in here
因为一些当地人说这里鸡翅很好吃
'cause some local said they had great wings.
我没意识到一个带"鸡胸"的都没有
Didn't realize there were no breasts!
我说得对吧
Am I right?!
你不必演了 我叫米奇
You don't have to do this. I'm-I'm Mitch,
我是菲尔的小舅子
I'm Phil's brother-in-law,
你是同性恋也没关系
and it's okay that you're gay.
什么 等一下 这是疯话
What? Hold on a second now. that's crazy!
你才是同性恋
You're gay!
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
你以为这是侮辱 但并不是
It's not the insult you think it is.
还是那么有魅力 快走吧 祝你好运
Charming as ever. Off you go. Best of luck.
交给我 好吗
I got this, okay?
他需要时间来接受真实的自己
It's gonna take him some time to-to accept who he really is.
我是彻头彻尾的同性恋
I'm totally gay.
你这个开头很不错
Wow, you're off to a strong start.
我只是觉得这样大声说出来很奇怪
It's just -- it's strange to say it out loud like that,
你懂吗 我是同性恋
you know? I'm a gay man.
我是个大基佬
I'm a big gay man.
我感觉一个基佬重担从肩上撤下去了
Feels like a big gay weight has been lifted off me.
光说重担就行
Just a weight. Yeah.
但终于勇敢面对真实的自己感觉不好吗
But doesn't it feel great to-to finally own who you really are?
的确感觉很好
Yeah, it does.
我还记得向我爸承认
I remember admitting to my dad
我喜欢魔术
I was into magic.
那可不一样 邓菲
It's not the same, Dunphy.
不一样
It's just not --
老天爷 不过我有好多问题想问你
God, I have so many questions for you, though.
我第一次走进这间酒吧时也一样
Hey, hey, first time I walked into this bar, I did, too.
尽管问
Fire away.
好
Okay.
只不过在这个繁殖者面前
I'm just not comfortable opening up
我不能自在地敞开心扉
in front of the breeder here, okay?
你生的孩子比我还多
You have more kids than I do!
你这是恐同 伙计
That's homophobic, man!
菲尔 不如你去帮我们拿点喝的吧
Hey, Phil, why don't-why don't you grab us some drinks?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Fine.
来吧
Yeah.
-今天我真走运 -多谢夸奖
- It's my lucky day. - Thank you for that.
但我恐怕已经有主了
But I'm afraid I'm taken.
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
我想遇到个人怎么就这么难
Why is it so hard for me to meet someone?
我
I, um...
我认识个人和你正合适
I have the perfect guy for you.
他很有幽默感 心胸宽大
He has got a great sense of humor, big heart.
我特别喜欢红头发
I have a thing for red heads.
他是跟我一起的 是另外那个
He's with me. Uh, the other one.
他 算了吧
Him? Pass.
他都在这游荡好几周了
He's been lurking around here for weeks.
我才不在乎
Like I'm impressed he's
他是"南加州第一房♥地♥产♥经纪人"
"Southern California's number one Realtor."
他不是第一
No, he's not!
你怕什么
Well, what are you afraid of?
我说不好 米奇尔
I don't know, Mitchell.
我这么晚才出柜
I'm so late to the game.
还有谁会想要我
Who's even gonna want me?
米奇尔 时间不早了
Mitchell, um, it's getting late,
我们可不想让卢卡斯先生苦等
and we don't want to keep Mr. Lucas waiting.
你要走啦
You're leaving?
可是
But...
我在你之前没和任何人谈过这些
You're the first person I ever talked to about any of this stuff.
等一下
One-one second.
菲尔
Phil.
我不能这样丢下他
I can't leave him this way.
什么 他是个怪物
What?! He's a monster!
还不是工业光魔
And not one of the cool ones
由大导演乔治·卢卡斯创办的电影特效公♥司♥
创造出的那些很酷的怪物
created by Industrial Light and Magic!
我知道 这件事很难接受
I know. This-this is a lot to take in,
但我认为他内心是个很好的人
but I think that there's a really good guy in there
他需要我
and-and he needs me.
抱歉 你走吧 玩得开心点
I'm sorry, you go, have fun.
你选他不选我
You're-you're picking him over me?!
不 我只是需要确保他没事
No. I just need to make sure he's okay.
我会试着赶过去的
Look, I-I'll try and get there if I can.
要么做要么不做
Do, or do not.
没有所谓的尝试
There is no try.
求你别引用尤达训我
Please don't Yoda me.
二十年前 我在这间酒吧里
Twenty years ago, I was in this bar,
和你有一样的感觉
feeling just like you do.
有个很友善的人来和我聊天
And this really nice guy came up to talk to me.
我想他看出了我有多迷失多孤独
I-I think he could see how lost and alone I was.
我说不好
And, I don't know,
我感觉我的整个世界都在那天敞开了
it felt like my whole world opened up that day.
这个故事让人很有感触
Wow, that's a touching story.
我们什么时候开始"感触"一下彼此
So when are we gonna start touching?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
要我说我们去停车场
I say we head out to the parking lot,
在我前妻的小型货车里疯狂一把吧
get a little crazy in my ex-wife's minivan, huh?
不 不要 真恶心
No! No, gross!
行吧 哈里王子
Fine, Prince Harry.
英国王室的哈里王子也是红发
我花钱开个房♥就是了
I'll pop for a hotel room.
但花钱我就全套都要"做"到
But that means we're doing everything.
够了 你真是烂人
Okay. Y-You're awful!
好歹我不会勾引人又不给上啊
Well, at least I'm not a tease.
我一下午都让你给浪费掉了
What a waste of an afternoon.
我叫格尔 刚刚出柜
Hey, I'm Gil. Just came out.
感到有点迷失与孤单
Feeling kind of lost and alone.
你们快跑
You, run.
有人能载我一程吗
C-C-Can someone give me a ride?
我需要去追带我来的那个男人
I need to go after the guy I was here with.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表