好了 同志们 你们可以考虑涂一下防晒霜
Okay, folks, you might want to put on some sunscreen.
这里海拔高 树木都开始变得稀疏了
Up this high, the trees start to thin out.
这儿可能挺适合拍照的
Oh, this might be a good place for a picture.
容我去一下那块石头后面
Oh, let me go behind that rock.
我要换上我的下一套造型
I'll change into my next look.
又一套
Another one?
没办法 他照片分享网的粉丝要求的
He has to. His Instagram follower demands it.
老鹰
Eagle!
不对 假警报
Oh, wait, false alarm.
只是树上的一个塑料袋
It's just a plastic bag in a tree.
老鹰啊
Eagle!
不是 抱歉
Nope. Sorry.
袋子掉下来了
Bag fell.
每年冬天
Every winter,
我都要和兄弟们一起来个观鸟之旅...
I take a bird-watching trip with my buddies --
专门去看白头鹰[美国国鸟]
specifically to see a bald eagle.
目前为止 还没见到过
So far, no luck.
今年兄弟们来不了 不是背部抽筋 就是屁♥股♥开花
This year, my buddies bailed -- back spasm, cracked hip.
当初装淋浴防滑椅时 谁笑我白♥痴♥来着
And I'm the idiot for installing a shower chair.
我本打算一个人去
I was all set to go solo,
结果这三个粘人精不请自来
when those three tagalongs invited themselves.
他们像一群栗胸森莺一样
They invaded my territory
侵入了我的领土
like a bunch of bay-breasted warblers.
我难道感觉不到自己像一只栗胸森莺
Darned if I didn't feel like a bay-breasted warbler
闯入杰的旅途吗 可歌♥洛莉亚非让我们来
horning in on Jay's trip, but Gloria made us go.
她很担心我爸
She was worried about my dad
这么大年纪了还一个人在林子里转悠
being out in the woods alone at his age,
所以她轻轻地推了我们一把 让我们加入
so she -- she gently nudged us to join him.
歌♥洛莉亚 如果我爸不想让我们...
Gloria, if my dad doesn't want us t--
爸爸 你这周末要干什么去呀
Hey, Dad, uh, whatcha doin' this weekend?
-小小的自然之旅 -听起来很有趣啊
- Ah, little nature trip. - Oh! Sounds like fun.
-带上我们吧 -没错
- Count us in! - Yes.
其实我本来打算独处一...
Actually, I was looking for a little alone time --
我是唯一一个脑子里想到白头鹰的人吗
Hey! Am I the only one with bald eagles on the brain?
你知道吗 我想大约10分钟后
You know what? I think in about 10 minutes,
光线会很完美
the light's gonna be perfect
适合拍我的"下午冒险"造型
for my "Afternoon Adventurer" look.
好了 在我们走入森林更深处之前
Okay, uh, before we head deeper into the woods,
我要警告你们 这片区域
I should warn you folks that there's been
有着多次目击熊出没的记录
several bear sightings in the area.
-如果你们恰好带了食物的话 -明白
- So if you happen to have any food with you -- - Got it!
我正想说
I was going to say
你们可以存在防熊箱里... 就在这儿
you can store it in this bear box... here.
好的
Oh. Um, okay.
那么 你们自己先聊会儿天
Well, then, talk amongst yourselves.
我可能要花一会儿时间
It could take me a while
才能找回被我阳刚之力丢远的沉重背包...
to find where my manly heave sent that heavy --
在这儿呢 肯定是有人把它扔回来了
Ah! Here it is. Someone must've heaved it back.
谢谢
Thank you!
有人吗
Hello!
歌♥洛莉亚 谢谢你能来
Oh, hey, Gloria. Thanks for coming.
这个女生之夜肯定会很有趣的
It's gonna be such a fun girls' night --
喝着酒 规划着育儿室
drinking wine, planning the nursery.
好了 我本来是要给你惊喜的
Okay, I was going to surprise you,
但我等不及了
but I can't wait anymore.
这是个由历史上伟大女性组成的手工床铃
It's a handmade mobile of great women in history!
埃莉诺·罗斯福[美总统罗斯福的夫人]
Eleanor Roosevelt,
罗莎·帕克斯[拒绝给白人让座的黑人女性]
Rosa Parks!
我只希望它能契合
I just hope it goes with the theme
迪兰希望的房♥间主题
that Dylan wants for the room.
这些女性有没有在消防车
Are any of these women important in the fields
或是独角兽方面有杰出成就的
of fire trucks or unicorns?
这多完美啊
How perfect is this?
他们送来了婴儿床
They delivered the crib,
我知道在场刚好有一队手工能手们
and I know just the crew of handy honeys
会帮我把它组装起来的
to help me put it together.
现在不行 妈妈 我今天过得很糟糕
Uh, not now, Mom. I've had the worst day.
我也是
Me, too.
快点 挤点泪出来
Quick, start crying.
我们得尽快浇灭她的热情 赶在...
We need to derail her enthusiasm before she s--
太晚了
Unh! Too late.
她已经开始跳了
She's dancing.
太棒了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Way to rock it, girlfriend!
我无法再否认下去了
I cannot deny it anymore.
我变得越来越像白种女人了
I am turning into a white woman.
有什么问题吗 姐♥妹♥们♥
Is there a problem, girlfriends?
单车课程取消了
Spin class was canceled!
不是吧
No!
那我们今天要干什么呢
What are we gonna do with our day?
"困惑时...
"When In Doubt...
就吃早午餐"
Brunch."
最近的一处卖♥♥羽衣甘蓝
Where's the nearest place that serves kale
并且店名里有双关语的地方在哪里
and also has a pun in its name?
这条街的尽头有一家地下甘蓝路餐厅
There's an Underground Kale-Road down the street!
谐音地下铁路
指十九世纪美国帮助非裔奴隶逃亡的秘密路线
-我们走 -感谢上帝
- Let's go! - Thank God.
我最近变得软弱了
I've gotten soft lately.
我想我已经失去了哥伦比亚魂
I think I've lost my Colombian edge.
我想如果我们做成一件事 就能振奋起来
I think we'll all feel better if we accomplish something.
是啊 不像杰
Yes. Unlike Jay.
他去这些打猎旅行已经有二十年了
He's been going on these hunting trips for 20 years,
而他一次也没有猎回白头鹰过
and not once has he brought home a bald eagle!
天哪
Oh, God.
亨德里克斯[著名电吉他演奏者]不识谱
Hendrix couldn't read music,
沙克[篮球明星]罚球很烂
Shaq couldn't make free throws,
而我想象空间与大小的能力很差
and I have a little trouble visualizing space and scale.
这个衣柜设计可以在紧凑的住♥宅♥空间中
So, I think this closet design gives us everything we need
提供我们所需的全部功能
in a tight, residential space.
是啊 很巧妙
Yeah. Very clever.
演练一下
Take a walk-through.
看看动线是不是合理
Does the flow make sense?
好吧
Well, um...
我会在洗完澡后
I would get out of the shower
把衣服扔进这里的衣篮
and throw my clothes in the hamper here,
拿一件衣服 然后在这里着装完毕
pick out an outfit, and then get dressed right here.
你刚刚把你的衣服扔进了壁炉
You just threw your clothes in the fireplace
然后在落地窗前穿好衣服
and got dressed in front of the picture window.
你有你早晨起床的方式 米娅
Well, you have your morning routine, Mia.
我也有我的嘛
I have mine.
好了 让我们看一遍
All right, let's get this over with.
妈妈 我们从哪儿开始呢
Mom, where do we start?
也许老娘需要一点熟♥女♥汁[酒]
Maybe Mommy just needs some cougar juice!
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
大家注意脚下
Watch your step, folks.
徒步走到这一段路的时候
Some of the terrain gets a little tricky
有的地形就不太好走了
on this part of the hike.
真好 我还以为我换
Oh. Good. I thought I'd changed
"路遥启程"装换早了
into my "Remote Trailhead" look too soon.
你还行吗 爸 要不要停下来休息一会
You okay, Dad? Want to stop and take a break?
不 不用 我就是想停下来看看有没有鹰
No, no. I just want to stop and maybe see an eagle. Ah.
大家看看吧
Everybody look.
你徒步了二十年都没见过一只鹰 是吗
You've been doing this for 20 years and never seen one, huh?
是的 嘘
Correct. Shh.
是啊 大自然有时候真的很...
Yeah. Mother Nature can be a real --
菲尔 别说话了
Phil, stop talking!
你把鹰都吓跑了
You're scaring the eagles!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的错 我的错
My bad. My bad.
我真诚地对不起
Also sorry in my head.
真是的
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表