意大利真是最美丽的国家了 对吧
没错 食物美味 人好
我们停一下
宰了那个老头问问路
我们的意大利语说得越来越大了
我们要穿越意大利的葡萄园
We're taking a four-week bicycle trip
完成一次为期四周的自行车旅行
through the vineyards of Italy!
我们认为今年夏天 海莉 迪兰
We figure that this summer, our whole lives
还有他们的双胞胎宝宝搬进来以后
are gonna be turned upside-down
我们的生活会被搅得天翻地覆
when Haley, Dylan, and their twins move in with us,
所以干嘛不度个"外孙月"放松一下呢
so why not splurge on a grandbaby-moon?
因此我们一直在听语言学习带
So we've been hitting the language tapes,
骑固定脚踏车
the, uh -- the stationary bikes,
而且我还一天对克莱尔吹好几次流氓哨
and a couple of times a day, I wolfishly whistle at Claire
让她为罗马人的经典热情做好准备
to prepare her for that timeless Roman charm.
我不敢相信我们在弗里特利餐馆
I can't believe after all those nights at Fratelli's
聊了那么多次要去意大利之后
talking about going to Italy,
我们真的要去了
it's actually happening.
美国夫人
Ohh, American lady!
为什么你要这么对我
Why do you do this to me?
别再逼我对你练习扇耳光了
Don't make me practice my slap on you again. Mm.
怎么了
What's that?
我在等电♥话♥ 我为咱们的周年纪念
Oh, I'm on hold. I'm booking us
给咱俩预定了托斯卡纳的一座
into a converted castle in Tuscany
-翻新城♥堡♥ -它有护城河吗
- for our anniversary. - Does it have a moat?
我一直在处理我们所有的税单
I've been working on all of our receipts for taxes.
我们很可能得到一笔退款
Looks like we're getting a refund,
那就意味着我们能够负担得起...
which means that we can afford to --
让小矮人放下护城河上的吊桥
To pay the dwarf who will lower the drawbridge
只要我们能够回答出他的三个谜语
if we answer his riddles three?
让我先断了你的念想 没有护城河
I'm gonna nip this in the bud. No moat.
这趟旅行真是个好主意
This trip was such a great idea.
我知道
Oh, I know.
今年夏天这儿会一直忙忙碌碌的
Things are gonna be so hectic here this summer.
好诡异 一想到有人称呼我们为外公
It's weird to think people will be calling us
-和... -别说 千万别说
- Grandpa and -- - No, please don't say it.
别说那个词 它让我觉得自己好老
Don't say that word. It makes me feel so old.
但我想过让他们叫我什么了
But I have thought about what I want them to call me.
-阿嬷 -阿嬷
- Gammy. - Gammy.
行 我们试试这词怎么样
Well, let's take her for a spin.
"大家注意 阿嬷来啦"
"Hey, everyone, Gammy's here!"
"抱歉 今天不行 阿嬷心情不好"
"Sorry, guys, not today, Gammy's in a mood."
不错啊 这词行
Yeah, it does. It works. Mm. Yeah.
-嗨 室友们 -嗨..."室友"
- Hey, roomies. - Hey -- "Roomies"?
拿这些箱子和袋子做什么
What is with all the boxes and the bags?
我知道我们说会等宝宝出生再搬进来
Well, I know we said we'd move in when the babies come,
但是后来我们想到早搬来早省钱
but then we thought about all the money we'd save.
许许多多钱[西语]
Mucho dinero.
-好 -你看起来很生气
- Yes. - You look mad.
我应该先告诉你的 我很害怕跟你说
I should've told you. I was afraid to tell you.
因为如果你不乐意 我怕自己应付不来
I didn't think that I could handle the disappointment
随之而来的失望
if you weren't happy about it.
但你没有不开心吧 对吗
But you're not unhappy about it, right?
-是吧 -亲爱的 亲爱的
- Right?! - Oh, honey. Oh, honey.
我的天 你最好了 我太爱你了
Oh, my gosh, you're the best. I love you so much.
好一趟高♥潮♥迭起的情绪之旅啊
Wow! What a journey.
等我荷尔蒙开始作乱了 生活会是什么样啊
What is my life gonna be like when I'm in the hormonal stage?
等一下 还有一件事情
Oh, wait, there was one more thing, um...
我该把这些箱子放在哪儿
Hey, where should I put these boxes?
我妈突然来了
My mom surprised us. We were hoping
我们希望她能暂住几天
she could stay a couple days.
你们好 你们好
Hello, hello!
我们也是时候该正式见面了
Well, it's about time we officially met,
考虑到我们的基因已经在海莉的子♥宫♥里
considering our DNA is already swirling around
难舍难分了
in Haley's womb.
菲尔
Phil.
你好
Oh, hey.
-克莱尔 -你好
- Claire. - Oh, hi.
-我是法拉 -你好 法拉
- I'm Farrah. - Hi, Farrah.
-你看起来好眼熟 -我在抗♥议♥活动中
- You look so familiar. - Well, I meet a lot of people
认识了很多人
with my work in the protest movement.
你参加过"象牙就是谋杀"乐跑活动吗
Oh, did you participate in the Ivory is Murder Fun Run?
-没印象 -亲爱的 不如你带法拉
- Not that I recall. - Sweetheart, why don't you show Farrah
-看看她要睡在哪里吧 -不用了
- where she will be sleeping. - Oh, no,
我只需要两个承重钩子
I just need two weight-bearing hooks
间隔七英尺就行了
spaced seven feet apart.
这件和服可以变成吊床
This kimono converts to a hammock.
-准备就绪[意语] -意大利
- Pronto! - Italy!
-他们回复了 我手♥机♥呢 -糟糕糟糕
- They answered! Where's the phone? - Oh! Oh, no, no, no.
-手♥机♥去哪儿了 -找到了 这儿呢
- Where's the phone? - I got it, right here.
找到了吗 我接住了
You got it? Get it.
兄弟 我很抱歉
Oh! Oh, buddy, I'm so sorry.
-我给你拿点冰块 -该死
- Let me get you some ice. - Damn it!
别担心 我带了磁石
No, no, don't worry. I brought magnets.
她就这么处理头部受伤吗
Is that the way she treats all head injuries?
这让我有了个理论
Because I've got a theory.
我想把这些旧玩具送给海莉的宝宝们
I want to give these old toys to Haley's babies.
乔 你太有心了
Oh, Joe, that's so sweet!
现在我的壁柜里有地方放蜥蜴了
Now I have room in the closet for my lizard.
蜥蜴 我以为你们只是去宠物店
Lizard? I thought that you were just
看一下而已
going to the pet shop to look.
我没法对那张小脸说不
I can't say no to that face.
你得在他青春期前一直唱红脸了
You're gonna have to be bad cop 'til puberty,
等到普里契特的喉结
you know, when the Pritchett Adam's apple
和小胡茬冒出来的时候
and fuzz-stache show up.
曼尼 你也应该给双胞胎点东西
Manny, you should also give something for the twins.
你们都要当舅舅了
You both are gonna be uncles.
这在我们家是项光荣的传统
That's a very proud tradition in our family.
说得没错 乔 我们的先祖阿尔瓦罗
That's right, Joe. Our great-great Uncle Alvaro
是位有名的南美解放斗士
was a famous South American freedom fighter.
你开玩笑吗 我的先祖伊拉兹马斯
You're kidding? My Great Uncle Erasmus
是阿♥拉♥莫战争中的英雄
was a hero at the Alamo.
阿♥拉♥莫曾在德克萨斯独♥立♥战争中被墨西哥占领
我们再多说几句就会发现
We're four sentences away from realizing
他们互相残杀了吧
they killed each other, right?
乔 下周你要打扮成英雄
Joe, next week, you have to go
去学校
to school dressed as a hero.
为什么不打扮成先祖阿尔瓦罗呢
Why don't you dress as Uncle Alvaro?
还是先祖伊拉兹马斯好
Or Uncle Erasmus.
杰 好傻好天真
Ay, Jay, that's cute,
阿尔瓦罗可不只是个战争英雄
but Alvaro was not only a war hero.
他还是有名的斗牛士
He was a celebrated matador,
弗里达·卡罗[天才女画家]的探戈导师
Frida Kahlo's tango instructor,
波哥大先驱报小漫画比赛的
two-time winner of the Bogota Herald
两届冠军
cartoon caption contest.
没有冒犯的意思 不过我觉得他连给
No disrespect, but I don't think he was fit to shine
伊拉兹马斯·杰·普里契特擦鞋都不配
Erasmus J. Pritchett's boots,
那鞋还是他跟戴维·克罗克特掰手腕的时候
which, incidentally, were made by a 9-foot Texas diamondback
戴维·克罗克特是阿♥拉♥莫战役中的战斗英雄
他一脚跺死的一条近三米长的响尾蛇做成的
he stomped to death while arm-wrestling Davy Crockett.
他的衣服都是杀动物做成的吗
Did he kill all his clothes?
是啊 来上楼 我给你看看
He sure did. Come upstairs. I'll show you.
我留着一个他的戒指 里面有颗牙
I got a ring of his with a tooth in it
是他从美洲狮嘴里打下来的
he punched out of a puma.
杰总是这样
Jay does this all the time.
他不尊重我们家族 吹嘘自己的
He disrespects our heritage and inflates his own.
我一点都不相信什么先祖伊拉兹马斯的故事
I mean, I'm not buying this Uncle Erasmus guy at all.
我建议我们探究一下
I say we do a little digging.
好 我们可以像托尔图加侦探一样
Yes! We can be like Inspector Tortuga,
先祖阿尔瓦多大受欢迎的儿童书里的
the turtle detective in Uncle Alvaro's
那个乌龟侦探
popular children's book.
他总是慢慢地侦破罪案
He was always very slowly solving crimes.
杰的先祖1830年左右确实住在德克萨斯
Turns out Jay's Uncle Erasmus did live in Texas in the 1830s,
但是关于他的描写不多
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表