I don't want to hear it, Mom.
跑吧
Run.
-什么 -是的
- What?! - Yeah.
很抱歉事情没按我们料想中的发展
We're really sorry that this all got away from us.
但我们真正在乎的是你开心
But all we care about is that you're happy.
而你应该拥有你想要的婚礼
And you should have the wedding you want.
你妈妈说得对
Your mom's right.
我们也私定终身过 现在想起来
We eloped, and I still think of it
还觉得那是我人生中最美好的一段时光之一
as one of the best days of my life.
到现在还感觉那是我们俩最后独处的日子
It still seems like the last day we were alone.
这...
That's...
小宝贝
Oh, honey.
你们四个人快上路吧
The four of you better get going, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我的宝贝们啊
Ohh, my babies.
爱你们
I love you, guys.
再见 再见啦
Bye. Bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
其实不好
Not really, no.
我好难过自己不能在场陪伴
I hate that we're not gonna be there.
我一直觉得她结婚时我一定会在场
I always assumed we would be at her wedding.
这样是不是很自私啊
Is that selfish?
当然不
No.
这样才公平啊
It's only fair.
她也参加了我们的婚礼
She was at ours.
是啊
Mm. She was.
快看
Look at this.
他在一分钟前发了文 已经有五千赞了
He posted one minute ago. It's already got 5,000 likes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你嘛
I love you.
而比狗床还不性感的 就是半途而废了
And the only thing less sexy than a dog bed is a quitter,
我可不想嫁给半途而废的人
and I didn't marry a quitter.
我娶了个天使
I married an angel.
是的
Yes, you did!
能请大家注意听我说一下吗
Could I have everyone's attention? Um...
我想说在场的大多数人
I just want to say that most of you
都对我们十分重要
are very important to us.
但婚礼取消了 感谢你们的到来
But the wedding's off, and thanks for coming.
-什么 -你耍我们啊
- What?! - You got to be kidding me!
我真的服了 我们这是血海深仇
This is an outrage. I will never forgive you.
你们俩有兴趣给在场各位唱个歌♥吗
Perhaps the two of you would like to sing a song?
♪ 抉择 困难 ♪
♪ Choices, impossible ♪
-♪ 抉择 ♪ -♪ 抉择 困难 ♪
- ♪ Choices ♪ - ♪ Choices, impossible ♪
-♪ 抉择 ♪ -♪ 为什么有那么多 ♪
- ♪ Choices ♪ - ♪ Why are there so many ♪
♪ 声音 ♪
♪ Voices ♪
♪ 抉择与声音与声音 ♪
♪ Choices and voices and voices ♪
老妈 老爸
Mom? Dad?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你回来啦 怎么样了
Hey. How did it go?
我们最后没结婚
Uh, we...didn't go through with it.
什么
What?
我们当时在24小时证婚教堂
We were at this 24-hour chapel,
当时叫到我们了 但...
and they called our names, but...
但就是有哪里感觉怪怪的
something about it just didn't feel right.
亲爱的 没关系
Sweetheart, it's okay.
时候到了你自己会知道的
You'll know when it's the right time.
所以我来了这里
That's why I'm here.
我想了想你们说过的话
I thought about what you said
就是我应该拥有自己想要的婚礼
about how I should have the wedding that I want.
我想要的婚礼是你们在场的那种
Well, the wedding that I want has you guys there.
就像婚礼鹿角一样
And, like the nuptial antler,
你们的婚姻将坚固无比
your bond will never be broken.
你来收尾吧 菲尔
Take us home, Phil.
所以
And so,
我以无痛征婚网所赋予我的权力
by the powers vested in me by NoPainOrdain.Com,
我宣布你 迪兰
I pronounce you, Dylan...
与你 海莉
and you, Haley...
正式成为
husband...
夫妻
...and wife.
快亲新娘啊
Hey! Kiss her already!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你想跟我谈事情吗
You want to talk to me.
是啊 有件事这几天一直让我烦心
Yeah. Um... it's been bothering me the last few days.
就是他们本来想终身 迪兰没有先来
Since they were gonna elope, Dylan never came to me
求我同意让他娶我女儿
and ask for Haley's hand in marriage.
是啊
Yeah.
然后我想到了
Well, then it occur to me that
我跟克莱尔也私定终身了
since Claire and I eloped
我当年也没有正式去请求让我娶你女儿
I never offically asked you for her hand in marriage.
-所以呢... -那你问我啊
- So ah... - So ask me.
行
Okay.
杰
Jay,
我非常爱你女儿
I love your daughter very much.
我想请求你...
And I would like your...
不行
Nop.
很会搞笑
That's very funny.
但说真的 我很希望有你的同意与祝福
But seriously, I would very much like your blessing.
抱歉 但我心里有些疑虑 我不同意
Sorry, I've got several conserns. I'm not onboard.
你知道这只是走个过场吧
You realise this is just a formality.
我和她都结婚要25年了
We've been married for more almost 25 years.
这无数年间都没有我的祝福
And the entire time without my blessing.
这件事需要我买♥♥多少张狗床才能摆平
Ok, how many dog beds is this gonna cost me?
-5张 -3张
- Five. - Three.
-4张 -成交
- Four. - Done.
已祝福
Blessed.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表