我们在俄亥俄州的
we break ground on
普里切特衣橱科学院就能破土动工
the Pritchett School of Closet Science at Ohio State.
我真不在乎你怎么看我的辣椒酱
Not really sweating your take on my chili.
他伤我至深
He'd hurt me deeply.
我一直提辣椒酱是因为
I kept mentioning chili 'cause, you know,
我想刺♥激♥一下他的记忆
I was trying to jog his memory,
因为我们本该一起做的
'cause we were supposed to make it together.
我一辈子都想找个专门一起看超级碗的伙伴
I've waited my whole life for a special Super Bowl buddy,
能明白这不只是一场球赛的人
someone who understands it isn't just a game.
这是场15小时 4顿饭
It's a 15-hour, 4-meal,
2件上衣 1次打盹的体验
2-shirt, 1-nap experience,
我以为小卡会是那个伙伴
and I thought Cam could be that buddy.
然后我开始担心
Then I started worrying
小卡或许忘了我们一年前的约定
Cam might forget a date we set a year ago.
他还记得
He remembered.
他还记得 斯黛拉
He remembered, Stella!
冷静点
Be cool.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
没锁屏按到了
Oh, butt-dial.
不 我明白
No, I see.
是啊 没事
Yeah, take it easy.
宠物攻势
鼻子印 男性 高个子
Nose print, man's -- face high,
视线直对兔宝宝
direct eye-line to baby bunnies.
迪兰来过这
Dylan was here.
这家伙就要做家长了
This guy's about to have a kid.
-什么样的成年男性 -它们要醒了
- What kind of adult male -- - They're waking up.
它们要醒了
They're waking up.
他不在这
Hey, look, he's not here.
我们回♥派♥对上去吧
Let's just get back to the parties.
我得先去一趟街对面的自助洗衣店
Ooh, I got to stop at that laundromat across the street.
一下就好 我的投♥注♥站需要零钱
It'll take a second. I just need change for my squares.
有趣 你感兴趣的事情你就这么上心
Funny. You're so focused when it's your passion project.
你知道吗 曼尼
Y-you know what, Manny?
你说得对
You're right.
那整件事都是我不好
That whole thing was my bad.
谢了 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
我把两边门都打开好让你这大头症进得去
Let me get both these doors so you and your ego can fit inside.
我不知道你怎么能生我的气
I don't know how you can get mad at me
是你先发了那段丢人的视频
after posting that humiliating video.
什么视频
What video?
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
-俺冷 -停
- Me cold. - Cut!
"我好冷"
"I'm so cold."
不是"俺冷" 不是"我不是不冷"
Not "Me cold." Not "I'm not not cold."
不是"冰 冰 宝贝"[歌♥词]
Not "Ice, ice baby."
没有正常人会那么说话
No humans say those things!
你要人记住的东西太多了
It is so difficult to build a performance
想好好表演太难了
with a constant barrage of notes!
就一点 别改台词
Note! Say the line!
就三个字
Three words!
你知道我想听哪几个字吗
You know what three words I'd like to hear?
"死得好 菲尔"
"Nice death, Phil!"
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you,
你耍什么大牌
you diva !
而你自己高♥潮♥个没完
And you keep yourself.
蠢货 蠢货 蠢货 蠢货
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!
难以置信
Unbelievable!
蠢货 蠢货 蠢货 蠢货 蠢货
Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!
幸好影片在我真正发飙前就结束了
Fortunately, it cut off right before I really lost it.
曼尼 怎么会是我发的呢
Manny, why would I post a video
视频里说我是"糟糕的演员"
calling myself a "terrible actor"?
很可能是我的剪辑师发的
Could've been my editor.
在一次关于创作很强烈的争执中
During a particularly intense creative discussion,
我或许在他女友面前扇了他嘴巴
I may have slapped him in front of his girlfriend.
菲尔 我很抱歉
Phil, I'm sorry.
我认为我很闹心的原因
I think the reason I got frustrated
只有一部分是因为你烂得气人
is only partly due to your infuriating incompetence.
承认起来不难吧
Was that so hard?
别告诉别人 我申请了转学
Between us, I've applied to transfer
去我可以主修会计或法律的学校
to somewhere I can major in accounting or law.
好糊口的专业
Something safe.
我开始质疑
I've started to question
自己是否有拍摄电影的才华
if I have any talent as a filmmaker.
我们来找出答案吧
Let's find out.
影片你带在身上吗
You got your film with you?
在我手♥机♥里
On my phone.
我们有最合适的测试观众
We have a perfect test audience.
尝试一把
Take a chance. Let's, uh...
看看你有什么能耐
Let's see what you got.
好吧 我正好也带了投影仪
Okay. I mean, I got my projector.
屏幕也有了
And a screen.
-好吧 我去准备 -太好了
- All right. I'll set it up. - Great.
与此同时 我变个魔术把场子弄热
Meanwhile, I'll warm up the crowd with a magic trick.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
请大家把钱包放入这个枕头套
I need everyone to put their wallets in this pillow case
然后面壁站着
and turn and face the wall.
都找遍了 没人知道迪兰在哪里
Well, that's it. No one knows where Dylan is.
他们最好赶紧找到他
They better.
她的朋友20分钟后就会到
Her friends are gonna be here in 20 minutes --
就是那群人在毕业派对上
the same ones who at a graduation party
投票选她最有可能怀孕且没男人
voted her most likely to be pregnant and alone.
就像我总说的那样
Like I always say --
没朋友好过有一群毒舌朋友
it's better to have no friends than mean friends.
这个嘛
Well...
迪兰一向遇事就跑
Dylan's always been a runner.
天啊 你还记得他以前染金发吗
God, you remember when he was a blond?
我叫他"疯染夫人"
Ugh, I called him "Lady Dye-Job"
他就跑走了 我还得去找他...
and he ran off, and I had to track him down...
我知道迪兰在哪了 我知道他在哪
I know where Dylan is. I know where he is!
迪兰
Dylan.
迪兰 开门 我是克莱尔
Hey, Dylan, open up. It's Claire.
我不想谈 邓菲太太
I -- I don't want to talk, Mrs. D.
我知道你很难过
Look, I realize you're upset.
但小卡 米奇 卢克 菲尔
But those things that Cam and Mitch
还有歌♥洛莉亚说的那些话
and Luke and Phil and Gloria said,
其实 都只是小误会
they're -- they were just, uh, silly misunderstandings.
好吧
Okay.
可是你说的那些话呢
But what about what you said?
你知道我们得给家里所有柜子
You realize we're gonna have to baby-proof
装上宝宝防护条吧
all the cabinets at home, right?
想象一下我们看着迪兰
Think of how cute it'll be
努力想打开柜门 有多好笑
watching Dylan try to get into them.
我不该那么说
I shouldn't have said that,
我显然也没料到...
and I obviously didn't realize --
什么 我能听懂那个笑话吗
What? That I would get that joke?
太伤人了 邓菲太太
The insult set it up, Mrs. D.
-"疯染夫人"也会受伤的 -迪兰
- "Lady Dye-Job" has feelings. - Oh, Dylan.
迪兰 别这样 亲爱的 派对快开始了
Dylan, come on. Honey, the party is starting --
求你了 我很抱歉
Please. I -- I'm sorry.
我走了
I'm leaving.
开门 我是冈萨雷斯先生
Open up. It's Mr. Gonzales,
泊车员
the parking attendant.
我又不是傻子 邓菲太太
I'm not an idiot, Mrs. D.
我知道你去找了冈萨雷斯先生来
I know you just went to get Mr. Gonzales
想趁我开门给他时冲进来
so you could run in here when I open the door for him.
迪兰
Hey. Hey, Dylan?
迪兰 迪...
Dylan? Dyl--
我靠
Ohh, damn it!
能快点吗 我想回去跟克里斯蒂娜道歉
Can we hurry? I want to get back so I can apologize to Christina.
别啊 莉莉 为什么冒受心伤的险
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表