放下迪迪的东西是要做的最后一件事
Dropping off Dede's stuff was the last check on the ol' list.
我现在很迷茫[迷路]
Heck if I'm now feeling pretty lost.
我懂 你沿这条街往前开
Yeah, I get it. Listen, you just drive down this street,
右转 就到高速路了
turn right, and you'll hit the freeway.
杰瑞 进来坐坐吧
Jerry, just come inside.
不了 我不用了
No, I couldn't.
对 要爱戴有尊严的男人
Yeah, got to love a man with pride.
爱和自豪送你快乐上高速
That's the thing that'll serve you well on the freeway.
进来吧 我给你做点吃的
Just come inside, I'll make you something to eat,
你想待多久就待多久
and you can stay as long as you want.
是吧 杰
Right, Jay?
总有一天 歌♥洛莉亚
One of these days, Gloria.
总有一天干嘛
One of these days what?
没什么 我就随口一说
Nothing. Just one of these days.
好了 我们把妈妈放在哪里好呢
All right. Where should we put Mom?
不能离窗户太近
Uh, not too close to the window.
不想以后二十年为了不让她听到小声说话
Don't want to spend the next 20 years whispering.
好 这么说 你妈可以是棵树
Okay, so, your mom can be a tree,
但是我跟你说我的叔叔霍纳斯
but when I told you my Uncle Honus
跌进打谷机 结果来年春天
fell into a thresher and the next spring,
一只长得和他一模一样猫头鹰带着他的
an owl appered with his exact face
怀表出现的时候 你嗤之以鼻
and pocket watch, you poo-pooed it.
你为什么非要为难我
Why are you being so difficult?
因为我们最初在一起的时候
Because when we first got together,
你答应我有一天我们会搬回
you promised that someday we would move back
我们家的农场 但是每一年
to my family farm, and every year,
这所谓的终有一天都被抛在脑后
the someday gets kicked further down the road
像爱管闲事的人口普查员被嫌弃一样
like a nosy census taker.
而且 一旦你把你妈种在这里
And -- And once you plant your mom here,
我们就永远别想走了
we're never gonna leave.
这么说有点过
That's crazy.
而且我 我觉得你应该不想
And I-I-I don't think you want to talk
跟我扯到我们以前做过的承诺吧
about promises we made back then.
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
-我说到的都做到了 -真的吗
- I've kept every promise I've made. - Really?
你答应过在我余生的每个月送我一枝玫瑰
You promised me a rose a month for the rest of my life,
所以我估计这么算我已经死了十五年了
so I guess I dropped dead 15 years ago.
我读了一篇文章说这样对环境...
I read an article that said it was environmentally ins--
我就没见你看过书
I've never seen you read an article.
还有 你说你一定会看《E.T》
Also, you said you'd finally watch "E.T.",
我有史以来的最爱电影
my all-time favorite movie.
那个电影太蠢了
Oh, it just seems so stupid.
有什么好看的
What am I caring about?
一个皱巴巴的木偶
A wrinkly puppet with a Christmas light
吓人的指尖还长着圣诞彩灯
at the end of his creepy finger?
真要这么比吗 我说我会看
And really? Me saying I would watch
什么感人热泪电影和你答应我有一天
some pandering sap-fest is the same
我能和家人重聚能一样吗
as you saying I would someday be reunited with my family?
承诺就是承诺
A promise is a promise.
太同意了
I couldn't agree more.
简直不能更同意
I couldn't agree more.
所以 你基本没错过多少好戏
So, anyway, you haven't missed much around here.
抱歉给你们添麻烦
I'm sorry to be such a burden.
我不知道怎么从这件事走出来
It's just I don't know how to move on.
我一直在拼命烧香
I've been going through incense like crazy.
可怜人
Oh, poor man.
来 吃点东西
Here. Eat something.
我知道你吃素 所以我做了番茄汤
I know you're a vegetarian, so I made you tomato soup.
看起来很好吃 有没有给我剩一点
That looks pretty good. You have any left over for me?
我扔了
Aw, I threw it out.
我知道你不喜欢任何东西待太久
I know that you don't like things staying around too long.
她在生我的气
She's mad at me.
她的亲戚待得太久了 我不欢迎他们
Her family overstayed their welcome,
就把热水停了
and I turned off the hot water,
还把房♥间里的灯泡卸了几个
took a few bulbs out of the room.
你懂的 婚后生活
You know how it is when you're married.
迪迪和我从没拌过嘴
Dede and I never had a cross word.
真的假的
What?
那不可能
That is not possible.
是真的 如果气氛开始紧张
Yep. If things ever got heated,
我就走到她身后
I'd come up behind her,
把我的手缠绕到她脖子上
put my hands on her neck...
这想法我也有过
I'm with you so far.
然后给她按♥摩♥ 跟她说她是对的
...then massage her and tell her she was right.
但是如果是她的错呢
But what if she wasn't right?
那只是自尊心作祟
That's ego talking.
在佛教里 我们相信战胜自己
In Buddhism, we believe it's better to conquer yourself
要比赢一千场战役好得多
than win a thousand battles.
怪不得尼泊尔每次奥♥运♥都"大获全胜"
That's why Nepal is always crushing it at the Olympics.
杰 明智的男人会走过去
Jay, an enlightened man would go over there
说" 歌♥洛莉亚 我爱你并且尊重你"
and say, "Gloria, I love and respect you,
所以毋庸置疑我也爱你的家人且尊重他们
so of course I love and respect your family.
对不起"
I am sorry."
但是都是她的错
But it was all her fault.
她不愿意承认 但是她跟我说的就是
She wouldn't admit it, but she told me
一个亲戚来这待一天
one person was staying with us for one day.
这是她的原话[短♥信♥] 但是她言下之意是什么
That's her text, but what was her subtext?
杰瑞 你真是个天才
Jerry, you're a genius.
她给我发过短♥信♥
She sent me a text.
我有证据
I have the proof.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
-干嘛 -看这里
- What? - Right here.
你不用走过来
You don't have to walk over here.
你字体那么大我从房♥间那头都能看见
I can read your giant font from across the room.
"杰 回家之后不要报♥警♥
"Jay, don't call the police when you come home.
家里的是我亲戚
It's my cousin.
他要跟我们住一天"
He's staying with us for one day."
我看看
Let me see.
再跟我捋一遍那个佛教的胡说八道
Walk me through that Buddhist nonsense again.
有意思吧 享受着耳边风吹和清新空气
Fun, huh? Feel that wind and smell that air.
是啊 这车太颠簸了
Yeah, it's so bumpy.
那是运动化悬挂系统 我和路之间毫无阻碍
Sports suspension. Nothing between me and the road
除了我的露关节手套
except my knuckle-less gloves.
你为什么会有这玩意
Why do you even have those?
这是邓菲家族的怪癖
Oh, a quirk of the Dunphys.
我的手指怕冷 但我的指关节怕热
My fingers get cold, but my knuckles get hot.
快看啊
Check it out!
有能放八首歌♥的音响 我超喜欢的
There's an 8-track player. I love it.
我们来听歌♥吧
Let's crank something.
没听说过这支乐队 "磁头清洁带"
Never heard of this band -- Head Cleaner.
里面有什么我们就听什么吧
Yeah, why don't we just listen to whatever's in there?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
-这首歌♥让我回到了从前 -是啊 我好爱
- Oh, this takes me back. - Yeah, I love it.
* 发动汽车 *
* Get your motor goin' *
* 朝门口驰骋而去 *
* Heading for the doorway *
* 烹煮一场冒险 *
* Cooking an adventure *
* 然后朝门口驰骋而去 *
* And then we make that doorway *
好好玩
So fun!
你笑了 你喜欢这辆车
You're smiling. You love the car.
我刚想起件事
Ah, I just remembered something.
什么事 告诉我
What? Tell me.
是我高中时的事
It's a -- It's a thing from high school.
快说嘛 大路上没有秘密
Come on. There are no secrets on the open road.
我刚想起我在这辆车上破的处
I just remembered that I lost my virginity in this car.
你说什么来着
What's that now?
我男朋友晚上偷偷把车开出来
Yeah, my boyfriend snuck the car out at night
然后 你懂的
and then, you know...
*他找到了"门口"*
* He found the doorway *
我的指关节热到不行了
Oh, my knuckles are overheating.
你很在意这件事 是吗 菲尔
This isn't bothering you, is it, Phil?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表