-迪兰 -邓菲先生
- Dylan? - Oh, Mr. D.
你也在这慢跑啊
You jog here, too?
这离我们家就半个街区
I'm a half a block from my house.
你穿靴子跑步吗
Are you wearing boots?
好吧 其实这并不是那么巧合啦
Okay, this is less of a coincidence than it seems.
我跟了你好几天了
I've been following you around for a few days.
是关于海莉的事
It's about Haley.
我知道她现在正在恋爱中
I know she's in a relationship,
但是我爱她 我觉得她也爱我
but I love her, and I think she loves me.
迪兰 我听说了发生的事
Dylan, I heard about what happened.
要我就不会想太多
I wouldn't read too much into it.
毕竟只是一个吻而已
It was only one kiss.
不是吧
Oh, no.
两个吻吗
Two kisses?
你愿意这么想也行
Okay.
我去了迪兰家跟他说
I went to Dylan's house to tell him it wasn't okay
我们不应该接吻 结果我和他睡了
that we kissed, and I ended up sleeping with him.
我想回去告诉他我们不应该上♥床♥
I would go back to his house to tell him it wasn't okay
但是谁知道那又会发生什么
we slept together, but where does that go?
反正我就是想和她谈一谈
Anyway, I just want to talk to her,
可是她不接我的电♥话♥
and she won't return my calls.
她在跟你玩人间蒸发吗
She's ghosting you?
作为一个长辈 你总是这么跟得上流行
For an older dude, you always kept up with the lingo.
是滴
Word.
真为你难过 小伙子
Aw, I'm sorry, man.
你是个好人 不应该被人间蒸发对待
You're a good guy. You deserve better than being ghosted.
-我会跟她说一说的 -你愿意为我这样做
- I'll talk to her. - You'd do that for me?
对 我会跟她好好唠唠 顶我不
Yeah, I'll throw her a gab. You stab me?
靠 卢克是不是乱教来整我了
Darn it. I think Luke's messing with me.
妈妈咪呀
Mama mia!
我的儿胳膊儿怎么儿了
What is-a wrong-a with-a my arm-a?
别担心
Fuggedaboutit!
你滴胳膊好好的
Youse arm's fine!
那你为啥儿不来咬一大儿口这多汁的美味
Ah, then why-a won't you take a big-a, juicy bite out of it?
路易吉 我觉得我们
Yo, Luigi, I think what we got here
交流有问题
is a communication problem.
我说我想吃意式时 是指...
See, when I said I wanted to eat Italian...
-落幕 -落幕
- And scene. - And scene.
太好啦
Bravo!
他们刚才是即兴排出的戏
They just made that scene up as they were going,
而且最后还有一个有趣的转折
and then at the end, there was a funny twist.
下一幕
Okay, for this next scene,
雪莉会扮演一个名人
Sherry will play a famous person.
演员卢·戴蒙德·菲利普斯
Lou Diamond Phillips!
棒 杰 帮我想个职业[我需要找正职]
Excellent. And, Jay, I need an occupation.
我同意
I agree.
曼尼的虚幻加拿大女朋友竟然是真的
So, it turns out Manny's fake Canadian girlfriend is real
还很烦人
and annoying.
他回学校之前 她会一直住在这
Until he goes back to school, she's staying here
一直试镜 准备当个即兴表演明星
and auditioning to be an improv star,
就像那个谁 你知道的 没谁
just like, you know, no one ever.
天啊 夏天这么快就过去了
Boy, oh, boy, did that summer fly by or what?
-不说了 你走吧 -拜 杰
- Anyway, off you go. - Bye, Jay.
我已经开始想你了 宝贝
I miss already you, papi.
他过三天就要回来洗脏衣服了
He'll be back in three days to do his laundry.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you, too.
过来 小泰迪熊
Come here, Teddy Bear.
-周六见 -我等不及了
- See you Saturday. - I can't wait.
好 我去楼上练习即兴剧啦
Okay, I'll be upstairs, doing space work.
歌♥洛莉亚 一个问题
Gloria, quick question --
那个人怎么还在这
why is that person still here?
我没告诉你吗
Ay! I didn't tell you?
-你少来 -学校不让雪莉
- Don't even. - The college won't let Sherry
和曼尼一起住宿舍
live in the dorm with Manny,
所以她要住在这里
so she's gonna stay here.
我要做个美味的三明治啦 你来一个吗
I am going to make a delicious sandwich. You want one?
我不要什么三明治 我想让她离开我们家
I don't want a sandwich. I want her out of my house.
而且被你说得有点想吃三明治了
And I kind of want a sandwich.
这是曼尼第一段正经感情
This is Manny's first serious relationship.
我以前常常跟他说
I used to tell him,
"我知道有一天你一定会找到这样一个女人
"I know that one day you're gonna find a woman
她会欣赏你的各种优点"
that will appreciate all your gifts."
其实我也不知道
But I didn't know.
你意思是你觉得她不烦人吗
You're saying you don't find her annoying?
不啊 我觉得她很搞笑 别担心
No. I think she's funny. And don't worry.
她就在这住到
She's only gonna stay here
她可以靠即兴表演养活自己的时候
until she can support herself doing improv.
那把她的名字也加入我们家电♥话♥答录机吧
Well, put her name on the answering machine,
她这辈子估计都得住在这了
'cause she's not going anywhere.
韦恩·布雷迪这样的人一生顶多碰到一个
We're only lucky enough to get one Wayne Brady in a lifetime.
知名黑人男即兴喜剧演员
我刚刚遇到迪兰了
Hey. I just ran into Dylan.
他告诉我你们之间怎么回事了
He told me what happened between you two.
-听着 不管他说了什么 -别紧张
- Look, whatever he said -- - Relax.
我知道你又亲了他
I know you kissed him again.
可以这么说
Okay.
你显然继承了
You clearly inherited
我们邓菲之吻的力量
the power of the Dunphy kiss.
相信我 那真的能让男人意乱情迷
Take it from me. That can really mess with a man.
你不能再对他玩人间蒸发了
You need to stop ghosting him.
我知道 可是这太难了
I know. It's just so hard.
我是说 我现在和阿尔文在一起
I mean, I'm with Arvin,
我告诉他我吻了迪兰后他就没理过我
who hasn't talked to me since I told him I kissed Dylan,
而每次我跟迪兰谈话 最后都... 吻了他
and every time I talk to Dylan, I end up...kissing him.
反正就是很混乱啦
It's very confusing.
迪兰是个内心敏感的人
Well, Dylan's a sensitive guy.
你们一起经历了那么多
After all your history together,
他理应知道自己是什么身份
he deserves to know where he stands.
你应该和他谈谈
You should talk to him.
好吧 我让他过来
Fine. I'll tell him to come over.
用河豚表情
Use the blowfish emoji.
意思是"准备迎接坏消息吧"
It means, "Brace yourself for some bad news."
-不 不是那个意思 -卢克
- No, it doesn't. - Luke.
不行 不行
Hey, hey, no, no.
我说过今天不许再看视频了 好吗
I said no more screen time today, okay?
再说了卡车视频能有什么吸引人的
What's so fascinating about truck videos, anyway?
惹火消防员呢
Ooh, firemen.
好了 莉莉 我们走吧
All right, Lily, let's go.
我们有多晚
Okay, how late are we --
"屋内丢羊"那种晚
"Goat loose in the house" Late
还是"路中蛮牛"那种晚
or "Stubborn cow in the road" Late?
你都在这住了二十年了 说人话行吗
You've lived here 20 years. Please use city time.
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Oh, Cal, Cal, Cal, Cal!
不要啊 你洒了一地
No, you're spilling all over the floor!
莉莉 你走路能看看路吗
Hey, Lily, can you watch where you're going?
行 麻烦都赖我行了吧
Yeah, I'm the problem.
现在我们得给他换鞋了
Now we're gonna have to change his shoes.
不对 他不能穿其他鞋
No, he can't wear his other shoes
因为他拿蜡笔在上面乱写乱画
because he scribbled on those in crayon
看上去像纳粹十字符一样 在今天这个时代
and it looks like a swastika, and in this day and age...
不仅仅是当今时代
Not just this day and age.
行了 他的鞋没事 他们也有孩子
Okay. His shoes are fine. They have kids.
他们知道孩子会毁了一切
They know they ruin everything.
-除了你的生活 -对
- Except your life. - Yeah.
圆得不错
Nice save.
我们办公室的另一个助理地检 特伦特
Another Assistant District Attorney in my office, Trent,
邀请我们共进午餐 这简直太好了
invited us over for lunch, which is great
因为他在找一个次席律師
because he is looking for a second chair
一起处理一个受人瞩目的案子 我想加入
on a very high-profile case, and I want in.
知道吗 我以前是蚱蜢高中
You know, I was second-chair washboard
交响乐团的搓衣板次席
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表