I must've texted the wrong thread.
请让我跟大地女神谈谈
Allow me to talk to the Earth Goddess.
莉莉 我是继小叔曼尼啦
Lily? Step-Uncle Manny's here.
珍惜这个
Cherish this.
你被赋予了创造生命的能力
You've been given the ability to create life.
每一下痉挛 每一次偏头痛都提醒你...
Each cramp, each migraine should remind you --
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点 曼尼
Get the out of here, Manny!
保重 各位
Take care, everybody.
好
Yeah.
克莱尔 进来
Claire, get in here.
面试进行得如何
How'd the interview go?
顺利极了
Amazing.
首先 那地方弥漫着香味
First of all, that place smells delicious.
他们当场就决定聘请我
They made me an offer on the spot.
当首席执行官 有公费旅行
CEO, travel...
跟国会议员们打交道
hobnobbing with Congressmen.
我不意外
Well, I'm not surprised.
你是名出色的候选人
You're a terrific candidate.
我拒绝了
I turned them down.
为什么
Why?
首先 因为我对这里每个人还有你
Well, first of all, because I made a commitment
做出过承诺
to everyone here and to you.
而且 离开这里感觉不对
And it just... didn't feel right to leave.
你这么说 让我接下来要说的话略显尴尬
That makes what I'm about to say awkward.
我准备辞职
I'm quitting.
怎么 你有那么气我吗
Oh, wha-- You're that mad at me?
不 我听了你说的
No, I listened to what you said,
除非我让位 否则你永远不会
and you're never truly gonna be in charge
真正掌管公♥司♥
until I get out of your way.
你不必为了我这么做啊
You didn't have to do that for me.
我不只是为了你
I didn't do it just for you.
每个优秀的衣柜家都知道何时该高高挂起
Every good closet man knows when to hang it up.
我认为 我准备好迎接新挑战了
And I -- I think I'm ready for a new challenge.
爸爸 可别去搞玻璃贴膜啊
Oh, Dad, not window tinting.
做那个可好赚了 不过不是 那不适合我
It's like printing money, but no, it's not for me.
我兴奋期待的是这个
Here's what I'm excited about.
我给你看看
Let me show you. Mm.
这是什么鬼
What am I looking at?
未来
The future.
趣味狗狗床
Fun dog beds.
天啊 这就是你之前在鬼画符的菠萝
Oh, my God. This is the pineapple you were doodling.
没错 是我亲自设计的
Yes! I designed it myself!
酷 酷
Cool. Cool.
话说 药房♥会跟进
So, the pharmacy tracks
你吃的药如何相互影响的 对吧
how all of your medications interact, right?
克莱尔 每年
Claire, every year,
全美人♥民♥会花七百亿美元在宠物身上
people in this country spend $70 billion on their pets.
全美人♥民♥还是就你一人
People or just you?
我已经找好制♥造♥商了
I got a manufacturer lined up.
我会在网上卖♥♥ 节省总开销
I'll sell them online, keep the overhead low,
去参加一些狗狗大会 超好玩的
go to a bunch of dog shows -- super fun.
如果我出♥售♥衣柜公♥司♥股份所得到的钱
And if I don't lose all the money that I made
没有赔个精光
selling my share of this place,
我就很满意了
I'm happy.
有点像一个时代的终结 对吧
It's kind of the end of an era, huh?
你确定真想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
要不是有你 我好多年前就退休了
I'd have quit years ago if you weren't here.
来工作看不到你会感觉很奇怪的
It's gonna be weird coming to work without you.
如果你太想我了
Well, if you miss me too much,
你可以来我的斯黛拉家的狗床工作啊
there'll always be a position for you at Dog Beds by Stella.
多谢了 但我觉得也是时候
Thank you, but I think maybe it is time
证明自己能独当一面了
I prove myself on my own.
你确定吗 我这生意可能会一飞冲天呢
You sure? 'Cause this could be huge.
我有无数的狗床点子
I got a million dog-bed ideas.
比如热狗面包床 太空仓窗
I got a hot-dog bun, I got a space capsule,
还有爱斯基摩人冰屋
I got an igloo.
那狗骨头形状的床呢
What about one shaped like a dog bone?
总有一天你也会跟上我的脚步
You'll get there.
莉莉怎么样了
Hey, how's Lily doing?
我压根就没帮上忙 还让情况恶化了
Well, I certainly didn't help. I only made it worse.
当我们孩子也需要我的时候 我该怎么办啊
What am I gonna do when our kids need me?
你多虑了
You're overthinking it.
等你看到他们可爱的小脸蛋向你寻求帮助时
The minute you see a sweet little face that needs you,
你的直觉就会让你知道该怎么做
your instincts will kick in, and you'll know what to do.
大家都这么说
That's what everybody keeps saying,
万一到时候不是这样怎么办
but what if it's not true?
邓菲先生
Hey, Mr. D.
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我好多天没睡了
I haven't slept for days,
今天还搞砸了工作上的事
and I screwed up at work today.
肯定没有你觉得的这么糟糕啦
Oh, I'm sure it's not as bad as you think.
摄影师说这就像节目《搞砸舞台》
Well, the cameraman called it "Disaster-piece Theatre,"
然后大家都说"说到点子上啦 克莱格"
and everybody was like, "Good one, Craig."
有毛病吗 没毛病 说到点子上了 克莱格
And you know what? It was. It was a good one, Craig.
没事的啦
Hey, it's okay.
我明天得再花钱
I had to rehire the crew
重新雇拍摄组来拍一次
to shoot the whole thing again tomorrow.
预算大超支
I'm way over budget.
估计也保不住这间待售屋...
I'm probably gonna lose the listing --
你只是累昏头了
You're just overtired.
要不你先把眼睛闭上
Why don't you close your eyes?
迪兰 制♥造♥一点助眠的白噪音
Dylan, make some white noise.
我来试一招
I am going to try something.
挺舒服的
Oh. That's nice.
宝贝
Honey.
你越来越拿手了呢
You're getting really good at this.
你真这么觉得吗
You think so?
真的
I do.
谢谢
Thanks.
好啦 你现在就好好休息
All right. You just rest now.
一切都会船到桥头自然直
Everything's gonna be okay.
会的
Yeah. It is.
我可以停下了吗 我快缺氧晕过去了
Can I stop now? I'm gonna pass out.
我们可以撬开锁然后把她弄出来
We could just pick the lock and get her out of there.
然后呢 她出来了也不会想跟我们说话
And then what? She doesn't want to talk to us.
她从小就从不跟我们谈 我们以前也没停过手
She never wants to talk to us. That hasn't stopped us before.
我们这次停手
We're only letting it now
只不过是因为自己觉得话题尴尬罢了
because we're uncomfortable, right?
很明显是你说的这样
Obviously, you're right.
不然我为什么会大吃特吃歌♥洛莉亚的药糊
Why else would I be devouring Gloria's poultice?
我决定了
You know what?
来吧 我们是她爸爸
Come on. We're her dads.
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure something out.
亲爱的
Hey, honey?
大家都走啦
Everyone's gone.
对不起 我们让你羞耻了
And we're sorry we embarrassed you.
我们就不应该拉这么多人来参与...
We should've never included all those people into...
这件事情
this situation.
尽管我们是男生 不代表我们...
And just because we're boys doesn't mean we --
我们就不能陪你谈你首次...
we can't talk you through your first...
"子♥宫♥内膜脱落"
"Sloughing off of your endometrial tissue."
是啊"这通常会持续二到....
Yeah, "Which typically lasts between two and...
-七天" -七天吗
- seven days"? - Seven?
-天啊 -要人命了
- Oh, my God. - That's crazy.
听我说 莉莉 你从小到大 一直都...
Look, Lily, your whole life, it's been --
一直都是我们三个人一起摸索与成长
it's been the three of us figuring out stuff together.
对啊 你忘了吗 在你二年级的时候
Yeah, don't you remember in the -- in the second grade,
你哭着回家 因为同学朱莉·关
when you came home crying because Julie Kwan made fun
取笑你的瑞奇·马丁热单午餐盒吗
of your Ricky Martin "She Bangs" lunch box?
知名拉丁同性恋男歌♥手 广受同性恋喜爱
你一开始也不想聊 但后来怎么着
You didn't want to talk about that, but then,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表