叫日出挥杆手
the Sunrise Swingers.
我们每天6点见面 打一桶球
We meet there at 6:00, hit a bucket.
群组里的一个女成员还要做背心制♥服♥呢
One of the gals is making up tank tops.
太好了 更多休闲服
Oh, yay. More casual clothes.
这样不行 我要去俱乐部
No, I'm going down there,
寻求其他高球手的支持
get the support of some of the other golfers.
-或许我们还能抢回时间段 -好主意啊
- Maybe I can fight this thing. - Okay, good idea,
但别忘了俱乐部有着装要求啊
but don't forget that there is a dress code at the club.
他们很可能已经撤销这规定了
They probably already overturned it.
自从他们不再往小便斗里放冰块
Ah, the whole place went to hell
那地方就一落千丈了
when they stopped putting ice in the urinals.
在尿尿时摧毁某样东西
There's just something about destroying a thing
让人有种成就感
while you're taking a pee
那令男人觉得自己雄风不减
that makes a man feel like a man.
你好啊
Oh, well, hello there.
-爸爸 你怎么来啦 -你好
- Uh, Dad. What are you doing here? - Hi.
我想带你去吃午饭
I thought I'd take you to lunch.
我不只是为了吃午饭
It wasn't just about lunch.
在三个孩子中 我一直觉得跟艾丽克斯最不亲近
Of my three kids, I've always felt least connected with Alex.
我担心我俩之间的距离
And I'm afraid that the distance between us
在她毕业后会越拉越远
might grow after she graduates.
天啊 她快毕业了
Wow. Graduates?
不过短短十年前
It was just, like, 10 years ago
她才第一次上大学课程
when she took her first college course.
你应该先打电♥话♥说一声的
I really wish you would've called.
我今天去不了吃午饭 我快迟到了
I can't go to lunch today. I'm late for...
开普勒奖
-要参加个活动 -所以你打扮得这么漂亮吗
- an event. - Is that why you're all dressed up?
对 不过没什么大不了的
Yeah. But it's no big deal.
对了 你看你们校报了吗
B-T-dubs, have you seen your school paper?
你们毕业致辞的学生代表居然是只黑猩猩
Apparently, your valedictorian is a chimp.
这种大新闻怎么没上头条
How is that not bigger news?
这是假报纸 爸爸
It's a fake paper, Dad.
这周是毕业生恶作剧周
It's senior prank week.
真希望我早点知道
Oh. I wish I'd known that
但我已经给你妈发了这条短♥信♥
before I sent your mom this text.
"猩猩开始进化了 快把香蕉藏好"
"It's starting. Hide the bananas."
-闹哪样 -开普勒奖
- Seriously?! - The Kepler Award?
你就是要去参加这个吗
Is this where you're going,
看起来是很重要的奖项啊
'cause it looks like it's a big deal?
只是给决赛选手办的无聊欢迎会
It's just a boring reception for finalists.
我就喜欢欢迎会
Well, I love a good reception.
几点开始
What time are we expected?
我应该不能带嘉宾入场
Oh, I don't think I'm allowed to bring guests.
这里写着"欢迎学生家属出席"
Says here, "Families welcome."
但我当时没回复要带
But I didn't RSVP.
这里写着"不必预约"
Says here, "Walk-ins encouraged."
这传♥单♥的信息量真足
What an informative flyer.
太棒了 我们去吧
Awesome. Let's do this.
瑜伽这玩意啊
Yoga, right?
没有赢家 也没有输家
No winners, no losers,
没有"谁最优秀"
no "Who's best?"
你想要我告诉你 你是唯一一个
You want me to tell you that you are the only one
不需要老师帮助的人吗
that didn't need help from the teacher?
真的吗
Was I?
-詹妮丝 你好 -你好啊
- Janice. Hi. - Hi.
这位是克莱尔 我先生的女儿
This is Claire, my husband's daughter.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
那歌♥洛莉亚应该算是你的继母 对吧
So, that makes Gloria kind of like your stepmother.
对 但我们不搞这一套
Yeah, we don't do that.
话说
Um, anyways,
你的新男友怎么样
how is your new boyfriend?
很好
Pretty great.
不过我对于我俩的年龄差
I do feel a little awkward
是感到有些尴尬啦
about the age difference, though.
怎么个尴尬法
Ooh, which way are we talking?
他...才20岁出头
He's, uh, in his early 20s.
爽爆了
Noice!
差那么多不会尴尬吗
Isn't that embarrassing?
才不会 勇敢去爱
No. I say go for it.
我喜欢这个新克莱尔
Ooh, I like this new Claire
她不会对每件事都持反对意见
that says "Yes" to things.
换做以前 你会...
Before, you would be like, uh...
形容令人不爽怎么说来着
what is the word for grouchy?
现在这已经不重要了
I don't think it matters now.
20岁出头小鲜肉啊
Early 20s, huh.
在那年纪 还没被地心引力打败
Well, you're still beating gravity at that point.
所有部位一定都在该在的地方 没变形
I bet everything is right where it should be.
-没错 -是的
- Oh, yes. - Yeah.
看看他给我发的腹肌自♥拍♥
Check out this selfie he sent of his abs.
靠
Damn!
跟注重自己外表的人在一起真好
It's so nice to be with someone who takes care of himself,
不像我这年纪的男人 不修边幅
not like the guys my age.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
杰开始有点不在意了
Jay's starting to give up a little bit.
从他穿的衣服就能看出来
You know, in the way that he's dressing.
不如你把男友带来我家 提醒一下杰
Why don't you bring your guy by the house to remind Jay
女人喜欢努力维持外表的男人
that women like a man that make a little effort.
-我们今天有空 方便吗 -太棒了
- Um, well, we're free later today, if that works. - Perfect.
克莱尔 你也来 你就能帮我
And, Claire, you come, too, so that you help me
把杰推往正确的方向
nudge Jay in the right direction.
我可不希望我的第一次"拒绝"
Well, I wouldn't want my first "No"
-是对我继母说的 -不是说了不搞这一套吗
- to be to my stepmother. - I said we're not doing that.
小卡 快点
Cam, hurry!
我们到得够早的话
If we get there early enough,
就能提交一个关于美储联主席的问题
we get to submit a question about Greenspan.
我有个关于滞胀的好问题
I got a doozy about stag-flation.
-听我说完 -你
- Just hear me out. - You...
-我们决定好了的 -不 是你决定好了
- We decided... - No, you decided.
而且米奇尔 我们昨晚玩得那么开心
And, Mitchell, we had so much fun last night.
莉莉还有一晚才回来
Lily's gone for one more night.
咱们出去吧 走啦 找点乐子嘛
Let's go out! Come on. Have some fun.
打破我们的"连续两晚"约定吗
And break our two-night-in-a-row rule?
才不 绝不 我不要
No, no. I don't think so.
得了 你昨晚才睡了两个小时
Okay, you slept two hours last night.
你知道当你太累时会撞墙上吧
You know you hit a wall when you get overtired.
-可不是闹着玩的 -你知道我怎么想吗
- It's very intense. - You know what I think this is?
我觉得你在担心自己跟不上
I think you're worried that you can't keep up
我和我的青春活力
with me and my youthful spirit.
那天你还管冰箱叫冰盒子来着
The other day, you called a refrigerator an icebox.
那才不老 那叫乡村风情
That's not old, that's country cute.
-行吧 -面对现实吧 你生来老成
- Okay. - Let's face it. You were born 50,
而我却在内心永葆青春
and I've always been young at heart.
你知道吗 也许这就是我们初次见面时
And you know what? Maybe that's what attracted you
我吸引你的原因... 我的少年魅力
to me in the first place... my boyish charm.
而你则是个成熟沧桑的男人 来到我身边...
And you were an older, seasoned man who came and...
1967年电影《毕业生》中罗宾逊太太诱引年轻小伙的经典桥段
引诱我 罗宾逊先生
seduced me, Mr. Robinson.
好 行 这真是个"新潮"的比喻
Okay, yeah, that's a youthful reference.
你该和你的新朋友炫耀一下
You should trot that out with your new friends.
小卡 你每次都是这样
Cam, this is so you, okay?
你把自己累垮了
You're running yourself ragged
就为了证明自己还年轻
trying to remain young.
我是说 接受自己变老了一点点这个事实
I mean, there's nothing wrong with accepting the fact
没什么不好的
that you're getting a little older.
除非你承认得太早
Unless you're admitting it too soon.
你不会想某天一拍脑袋想
You don't want to look up one day and think,
"我是不是忘了什么事"
"Oh, what did I forget to do?
"没错 是生活"
"Oh, yeah. Live."
行了 如果你要找我的话
Well, you know what? If you need me,
我会在宾克家的暖身派对 就在...
I'm gonna be pre-gaming in Binker's loft in...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表