你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为我得不到我想要的
Because when I don't get what I want,
我就能让事情变得"很难受"
I can make things real uncomfortable.
好冷 好冷
Oh, cold, cold!
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
米奇尔和我聊天呢
Mitchell and I's just talking.
不不 我们没 我不能
No, no, we weren't. I can't --
我不能再忍♥受了 对不起
I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry.
-我没给假释委员会写信 -什么
- I never wrote the letter to the parole board. - What?
我想撒谎 但我做不到
I -- I tried to lie, but I just -- I couldn't do it.
但你对我撒谎却没问题啊
Yet you had no problem lying to me.
你就让我姐姐待在可怕的监狱里受罪吗
You just let my sister rot in that horrific hell hole?
得了吧 他们每周二都能吃玉米卷
Oh, please, they have a Taco Tuesday!
-小卡 我们能谈下吗 -等下
- Uh, Cam, c-can we talk? - Oh, hold up.
我在翻看一些
I'm just looking through some pictures of me
我帮你家人忙的照片
helping out your family.
这是我带杰和歌♥洛莉亚去机场
Here I am taking Jay and Gloria to the airport,
这是我帮艾丽克斯搬到大学宿舍
and, oh, this is me, uh, helping Alex move into her dorm room,
谁能忘了菲尔的大变活人魔术
and who can forget when I helped Phil with that magic trick
我让他把我变没了
and let him make me disappear.
你没在那个相片里
You're not in that picture.
这说明我帮忙很到位
That's how good I am at helping out.
现在我们来看看
Now let's take a look at some pictures
你帮我家人的照片吧
of you helping out my family.
小卡 我有尝试写信
Cam, I tried to write the letter.
我真的有 但她触犯了法律
I -- I really did, but she broke the law,
她得到了公平的判决
and she got a fair sentence.
她不应该提前出狱
She did not deserve to get out early.
我真的撒不下这个谎
I-I couldn't bring myself to lie about it.
少来了你
Oh, give me a break.
我曾听你亲口说出
I have heard you say the words,
"头发烫得真好看 曼尼"
"Nice perm, Manny."
你可以没下限到那份上
You can get there.
我是法界人士
I am an officer of the law.
-我宣过誓 -那我们的誓言呢
- I took an oath. - What about our oath?
要爱彼此 尊重彼此
To love, honor, and --
为彼此的家人说谎
and lie for each other's family.
没有那句
Oh, that's not part of it.
但暗含在内了
But it's implied.
住口 别吵了
Stop. Stop.
米奇尔说得对
Mitchell's right.
我一整天都在恐吓他
I spent the day terrorizing him.
我是个糟糕的人
I'm a horrible person.
我不该这么早出狱
I should still be in jail.
看我偷了什么
Look what I took.
那是我的剃须刀吗
Is that my beard trimmer?
也能剃其他地方的毛
Works on other hairs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我偷 我骗 我♥操♥纵他人
I am a thief and a liar and a manipulator.
不能放任我这样的人重返社会
I can't be trusted to rejoin society.
别这么说 你会没事的
Hey, don't say that. You're-you're gonna be fine.
小卡尔怎么办
What about little Cal?
他在这过得很好
He's doing so good here.
我只会毁了他
I'm just gonna ruin him.
我需要监管 需要重新被关起来
I need supervision, to be locked back up.
你们知道我能去哪弄辆皮卡
You guys know where I can get a pickup truck
和一根大链子吗
and a big ol' chain?
我去偷个租碟亭回来
I'm gonna steal me a Redbox.
帕姆 你
Pam, hey, you...
你不必回监狱 明白吗
You don't have to go back to prison, okay?
你可以住在楼上
You can stay upstairs.
你是真心的吗
Do you mean it?
你们的租客怎么办
What about your renters?
我们取消
We'll cancel, um,
我们会帮你照顾卡尔
and-and we'll help take care of Cal
直到你重新站稳脚跟 好吗
until you can get back on your feet, okay?
家人是第一位的
Family first.
放在相册里
One for the book.
我去楼上安顿一下 如果可以的话
I'm gonna go get settled upstairs. if it's okay,
我泡完澡再下来照顾卡尔
I'll come back down for Cal after my tub.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
我不会忘记这份恩情的
I won't forget this.
你真善良
That was so sweet.
我很高兴卡尔能留下来
I'm glad Cal gets to stick around.
现在小帕住在这
And now with Pam here,
我们去布兰森时她可以帮忙喂猫
she can feed the cat while we go to Branson.
辛格医生 您凝胶涂得绝妙
Dr. Singh, that is some exquisite gel work,
作为一名准护士
and I say that as a soon-to-be nurse
和用很多发"胶"的人 佩服
and someone who wears a lot of product in his hair.
谢谢
Thank you.
海莉 你有没有服用产前维生素
Haley, have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?
我会确保她从现在起按时服用
I'll make sure she does from now on.
放松点 妈
Calm down, Mom.
每天吃一颗药这种事我能记住
I can remember to take a pill every day.
真能记住吗[避孕药]
Can you?
听到心跳了
There's the heartbeat.
听起来好快 这正常吗
Oh, it-it sounds so fast, is everything okay?
很正常 宝宝的心跳听起来就该是这样
No, that's good. That's the way a baby's heart should sound.
他说得对
He's right.
听起来是一个非常健康...
It's the sound of a very healthy --
怎么了
What?
还有另一个心跳
There's a second heartbeat.
宝宝长了两颗心吗
A baby with two hearts?
我吃那块大♥麻♥布朗尼时不知道自己怀孕了
I didn't know I was pregnant when I ate that brownie!
-我当时不知道 -海莉 深呼吸
- I didn't -- - No, H-Haley, breathe.
你怀了双胞胎
You're having twins.
那不可能 你弄错了
That's impossible. It's a mistake.
没有弄错 我很擅长我的工作
It's not. I'm pretty good at this.
她没弄错 在这能看到两个宝宝
She's right. You can see them right here.
我不能生双胞胎
I can't have twins.
我们准备好迎接一个宝宝 现在加倍了
That's twice as many babies as we were expecting.
是啊 我们会寡不敌众的
Yeah, they'll outnumber us.
我们家里怎么住得下两个宝宝
How are they gonna fit in our place?
我的身体怎么装得下两个宝宝
How are they gonna fit in my body?
永远会有一个宝宝是醒的
One is always going to be awake.
我永远别想睡了 双胞胎婴儿车那么宽
I'll never sleep again. And those double-strollers are so wide,
我再也不能进精品店买♥♥东西了
I can say goodbye to ever shopping in a boutique.
-海莉 不会有事的 -你又不知道
- Haley, everything's gonna be okay. - You don't know that.
-我知道 -我搞不定这些 妈
- I do! - I'm in way over my head, Mom, I --
但你不是一个人
But you're not alone.
是啊 还有我在
Yeah, I'll be here.
有他在 但我指的是我 有我在
Yeah, he'll be here, but I meant me. I'll be here.
可你最近没怎么支持我
Yeah, but you kind of haven't been lately.
我知道
I know, I know,
我十分抱歉
and I'm very sorry about that,
但正如你很快就会发现的那样
but as you're about to find out,
做妈妈十分复杂
being a mom is very complicated.
幸运的是 会激发很多母性本能
Luckily, there are these instincts that kick in,
特别是你的孩子遇到麻烦时
especially when your kid's in trouble.
所以假如你应顾不暇了
So if you're ever overwhelmed,
我就在你的肩头
I am right over your shoulder
骑在蜂鸟的翅膀上
on the wings of a hummingbird.
这下我知道她的大♥麻♥布朗尼是从哪来的了
Now I know where she got the brownie.
我会在你身后一起骑蜂鸟 邓太太
And I'll be right behind you on that hummingbird, Mrs. D.
这只蜂鸟只能一个人骑
It's kind of a hummingbird for one.
好了 曼尼和他女朋友没事了
Okay, Manny and his girlfriend are good.
煮起来烤起来吧
Let's boil and broil.
谢谢你 杰 这就给你做两根香肠
Thank you, Jay. Two sausages coming up.
两根 当我是男团的小屁孩吗
Two? What, am I in a boy band?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表