去上学的时候
for the first time.
她大大的眼睛凝视着我
Her staring at me with those giant eyes,
嘴唇颤抖着 哭喊着让我留下
her lips quivering, crying for me to stay.
而我
And I, uh...
我告诉她一切都会好的
I told her everything is gonna be all right,
然后我跌跌撞撞地走向自己的车 开始流眼泪
and then I stagger back to my car and I start crying.
我的天
Oh, gosh.
你知道谁在那等我吗
And you know who was there waiting for me?
要是不是迪迪的话
Well, if it's not Dede,
这就是个感人但没什么意义的故事了
it's kind of a touching but pointless story.
是迪迪
It was Dede.
她知道那天我会很不好受
She knew it was gonna be a hard day for me.
我不敢相信她走了
I can't believe she's gone.
我会想她的
I'm gonna miss her.
我也是
Me too.
-敬迪迪 -敬迪迪
- To Dede. - To Dede.
你想谈 那我们就来谈
Okay, you want to talk? Let's talk.
我知道你从来没喜欢过我
I know that you never liked me.
而我一直都很友好
And I was always nice.
好吧 有一次
Okay, fine, one time,
我确实给斯黛拉用了你的牙刷
I did use your toothbrush on Stella.
但是大部分时候 我都钦佩你
But mostly I admired you for raising
养育出这么优秀的子女 并且让杰
such wonderful children and for helping make Jay
成为了一个我深爱的好男人
the amazing man that I fell in love with.
我想我从未因此向你表达过感激
I guess I never thanked you for all of that.
所以 如果你现在能听到我
So, if you can hear me now,
谢谢你
thank you.
另外能麻烦你也告诉罗莎·加西亚
And can you please tell Rosa Garcia
别来缠着我了吗
to stop haunting me, too?
还有玛尔塔·布兰科
And Marta Blanco,
玛莉索·古铁雷斯和塞西莉亚·马托斯
Marisol Gutierrez, and Cecilia Matos?
谢谢
Gracias.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我好像一直想把妈妈说成是坏人
I think I've been trying to make Mom into the bad guy.
但这并不能缓解她去世带来的悲痛
It's not gonna make it any easier.
不是这样的 我觉得很内疚
That's not it. I... I just feel so guilty.
为什么
Why?
因为有的时候
Because sometimes,
我对妈妈很刻薄 就像她对我一样
I was as mean to Mom as she was to me.
她对你那么严格
She was just hard on you
都是因为她太相信你能成才了
because sh-she believed in you so much.
你为什么总是维护她
Why do you always have to defend her?
因为我以前爱她 我
Because I loved her! I...
真不敢相信我已经开始用过去式来说她了
I can't believe I'm saying that in the past tense.
我 我很抱歉我和她的关系更好
I -- I'm sorry that I had a better relationship with her.
如果这让你不爽了 我很抱歉
And I'm -- I'm sorry that it bothered you, okay?
你和爸爸关系更好
You have a better relationship with Dad,
但我知道他也像爱你一样爱我
and I know he loves me just as much.
当爸爸去世的时候
Yeah, and when Dad dies,
他会带着我对他深沉的爱离去
he's gonna leave knowing how much I loved him.
我不确定妈妈知道我爱她
I'm not sure Mom knew that.
她当然知道
Of course she did.
真的吗
Really?
因为不像你 我上次和她聊天的时候
Because unlike you, the last time I talked to her,
我们俩大吵一架
we got in a huge fight.
你能记住你告诉她你爱她 还有欢声笑语
You get to remember telling her you loved her and laughing,
而我只能记住我们因为一个脸书帖子
and I get to remember getting in some stupid argument
胡吵一通
about a Facebook post.
她说把桉树油抹在脚底板上
The one where she said putting eucalyptus oils
能自然避孕的那个吗
on the soles of your feet is a natural birth control?
没错 是的
Yes. Yes.
就是那个 而且你有个
That's the one. And you have
12岁的女儿会读那些帖子
a 12-year-old daughter who reads those posts --
你最好告诉她那不科学
you might want to tell her that's not science.
好了 记得我和妈妈最后那场
Okay, okay, remember that last amazing conversation
-超欢愉的谈话吗 -你可饶了我吧
- I had with Mom? - Oh, for God's sakes.
对不起 但是没有别的方式表达了
I'm sorry, but there's no other way to describe it, okay?
她给我讲了你们吵架的事 她还
She told me about your fight, and she --
她告诉了我自己有多难过
she told me how upset she was.
她 她说她会给你打电♥话♥道歉
She -- She said she was gonna call you to apologize.
天啊
Oh, my God.
前几天她给我语♥音♥信箱留了言
She left me a voicemail a couple days ago,
我没听 我一直存着
but I was saving it till the next time
等想在公♥司♥骂人时 改为骂她
I had to yell at somebody at work.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 是老妈
Hey, honey. It's Mom.
我就是想跟你道歉
I just want to apologize.
我不应该对你情绪失控
I should not have lost my temper.
凤♥凰♥羽萨满的计划生育指南
Shaman Phoenix Feather's family-planning advice
可能不是所有人都适用
may not be for everyone,
而你也只是想保护自己女儿的安全
and you just want to keep your daughters safe.
我能理解
I get it.
我自己也有亲生闺女
I have a daughter of my own,
我懂女儿能对自己有多重要
and I know how much she means to me.
总之 对不起了 我爱你 我也会永远爱你
Anyway, I'm sorry. I love you, and I always will.
我也爱你 老妈
I love you, too, Mom.
对了 我看到了你在社交媒体新发的照片
Also, I saw your new photo on social media.
你是加入了什么抗♥议♥活动
Are you part of some protest
要不洗头来表达抗♥议♥之类的吗
where you're not allowed to wash your hair?
还是你只是想要...
Or are you just trying to be --
接下来的我等之后听吧
I'm gonna listen to that later.
听到她声音感觉好怪啊
Weird hearing her voice.
老爸
Oh, Daddy.
你已经知道了 但我还是想告诉你
You already know this, but I want to say it again.
我们俩都超级爱你
We both love you so much.
我知道我们之间有过好与不好的时光
Yeah. And I know we've -- we've had our ups and downs,
但我一直很喜欢当你的儿子
but I've loved being your son.
你们这样...
Hmm. Are you...
跟我说好话 是因为偷吃了我三明治吗
buttering me up 'cause you ate my sandwich?
你是有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
真的 你这么揪着这三明治的事不放是干嘛
Seriously. What is this obsession with a sandwich?
我辛苦排了队
I waited in line!
我想着要吃好几个月了
I was thinking about it for months!
你知道谁会懂我的纠结吗
You know who would get this?
迪迪 这女人懂得欣赏一个美味三明治
Dede. That woman appreciated a good sandwich.
而她做的三明治天下第一好吃
And she made the best ones, you know,
我们刚结婚那会儿
when we were first married.
还住在谷区的那个小房♥子里
In that little house in the valley.
那时候我们穷得叮当响
And we didn't have any money,
但她会不辞千里
but she would go miles out of her way
跑去买♥♥有美味脆边的吐司
to get the bread with the crunchy crust
是一家法式烘焙店做的
from that French bakery.
外表看起来坚硬 但内里柔软温柔
It was hard on the outside, soft and warm on the inside,
她会说"这吐司像你一样 杰"
and she'd say, "That's just like you, Jay."
她当年对我很好
She was nice to me back then.
是啊
Yeah.
说来好笑 我不久前还开车经过那里
It's funny, i happened to drive past there a while ago.
那家烘焙店已经不在了
That bakery's not there anymore.
而我也因此难过了一周吧
And damn if I wasn't depressed for a week.
我以前一直没意识到
You know, I didn't realize...
它对我的意义
...how much it meant to me
直到失去了才领会到有多重要
till it was gone, you know?
-知道 -懂
- Yeah. - Yeah.
看看这温馨的家庭景象
Look at that beautiful family moment.
是啊 正看着呢
Yeah, look right at it.
我问自己"奶奶今天会想要什么"
I asked myself, "What would Nana want today?"
她会想要我去整歌♥洛莉亚
She'd want me to mess with Gloria.
还有 是我吃了爷爷的三明治
Also, I ate Grandpa's sandwich.
天啊 杰瑞转发了一封电邮给我
Oh, God. Jerry forwarded me an e-mail
是妈的女性互助组织的
from Mom's women's group.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表