邓菲太太
Mrs. Dunphy?
假如你能在我的笑话旁
If you could maybe just make a little, like, L-O-L
小小写上一笔"爆笑" 就很清楚了
next to my joke, so then it's super clear.
澳大利亚 我去哥斯达黎加露营过
Australia, a camping trip to Costa Rica,
-还在欧洲过了一个月 -很出众
- and a month in Europe. - Excellent.
她的确继承了旅行癖的血统
Well, she does come by her wanderlust honestly.
孩子们都知道我高中时的旅行
The kids here all know about my high school trip
我去了苏联
to the Soviet Union.
是 但是她不需要听那些
Yeah, but she doesn't need to hear about that.
-别 请讲 继续 -在冷战胶着时期
- No, please. Continue. - In the depths of the Cold War,
我的蹦床队参与了文化交流活动
my tumbling team was part of a cultural exchange.
我和一个叫塞奇的蹦床家成为了朋友
I became friends with a Russian tumbler named Sergei
他想了解美国的一切
who wanted to hear all about the U.S.
他让我回家后给他发照片
He asked me to -- to send pictures when I got home,
而且不是景点那种
and not just touristy stuff.
塞奇对日常的东西很感兴趣
Sergei was interested in ordinary things --
机场啦 发电厂啦 火车站啦
uh, airports, um, power plants, train stations.
他们家是做栅栏[防御]生意的
His family was in the fence business.
他说我们的军队有全世界
He said our military had the best fencing...
最优秀的防护
...in the world.
我一定有给他发起码50张
I must have sent him 50 pictures
彭德尔顿军营的周边图
of the perimeter of Camp Pendleton.
总之 我们不想占用您一整天的时间
Anyway, we don't want to take up your whole day.
不然您就没空详细写好报告了
You wouldn't have time to write up your report,
您可以把报告的标题写成"艾丽克斯·邓菲
which you could title "Alex Dunphy:
出淤泥而不染的那朵莲花"
The Apple that fell very far from the Tree."
-非常感谢你们 我们会保持联♥系♥的 -谢谢您
-Thank you all very much. We will be in touch. -Thank you.
-谢谢 -好 再见
-Thank you. -Okay, bye-bye.
再见 聊得很愉快
Bye. Fun chatting.
知道吗 我们邓菲家只要想
You know what? We Dunphys clean up
就没有做不好的事 对吧
pretty well when we want to, don't we?
你在搞笑吗
Are you kidding me?
妈 你就非得对她的笔记本犯强迫症吗
Mom, did you really have to OCD all over her notebook?
还有你 吹嘘自己这么大还赖在家里住
And you, bragging about
都多大了 快30了吧
still living at home at, like, what? 30?
还有爸你 真是干得漂亮
And Dad, well done.
没有什么比得上自己老爹是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
There's nothing that cinches a government job
更能把握住政♥府♥工作的机会了
like finding out your dad was a Russian spy!
卢克说得太对了
Luke was right about all of you.
指挥官 彼得潘 梦想家
Commandant, Peter Pan, Dreamer.
谢谢 亚历山德拉 在这个家里
Thank you, Alexandra. It's not easy
当个聪明人可不容易
being the smart ones in this family.
别拿你跟我比
Don't compare us!
你上一次的英语论文拿回来的时候
Your last English paper came back
贴了个"加油"加菲猫贴纸
with a Garfield sticker on it that said "Way to go!"
那是她给的第二好的贴纸了
That's the second highest sticker she gives out!
又一个新鲜鸡蛋 下蛋公主的恩赐
Another fresh one, courtesy of Princess Layer.
谐音Princess Leia《星球大战》中的莉娅公主
又取一个新名字
Another new name?
她已经当过蛋格·莱恩和麻辣鸡了
She's already been Egg Ryan and Chicky Minaj.
谐音女演员梅格·莱恩
与歌♥手妮琪·米娜 即麻辣鸡
我知道拥有一只鸡不是你的梦想
I know having a chicken isn't your dream.
但是如果这能让你好受一些的话
But if it makes you feel any better,
我觉得我重新发现了自己
I think I know who I am again.
是一个讨厌鸡的人
A person who hates chickens!
它们又脏又蠢得要死
They are filthy and beyond stupid.
等我一找到发♥票♥
The momennt I can find the receipt,
就要退回这只鸡
I am returning that chicken.
但是我不打算告诉米奇尔
But I'm not gonna let Mitchell know because,
因为就像那只麻烦鸟 我也是个惹事精
like that vile bird, I made a big stink.
我们又没有鸡食了
Oh. We're out of chicken feed again?
今天我学校有个
I have a meeting at the school today
和返校日委员会的会议
with the homecoming committee.
如果投票没错的话
If polling is correct,
新的皇后是坐轮椅的女孩
the new queen is gonna be in a wheelchair,
放气球的环节超支 没预算弄残疾坡道了
and we already blew our ramp budget
所以能不能麻烦你去...
on a balloon drop, so could you maybe --
小卡 这是我这周第三次
Cam, this will be my third trip
去谷物饲料店了
to the feed and grain store this week.
我们说好了
We agreed that you'd be the one
由你来照顾这只讨厌鬼
to take care of this awful thing.
我从未真正感觉到和动物有联♥系♥
I've never really felt a connection to animals,
但是那只鸡很特别
but there's just something about that chicken.
那深情的双眼 紧张的小动作
The soulful eyes, the nervous movements,
头顶上可爱的红红小鸡冠
the cute little splash of red on top.
她真是太可爱了
She's just likeable.
另外 我超爱去那家饲料店
Plus, I love going to that feed store.
我一走进那扇门 就跟他们成了一路人
T-The second I walk through the door, I'm one of them.
-您好啊 鲍比 -你好
- Howdy, Bobby. - Hey.
闻起来像下过雨
Smells like rain.
你怎么这么快就又回来了
What are you doing back so soon?
对 我告诉过你一次应该
Yeah, I told you you got to buy
多买♥♥几包饲料
more than one bag of feed at a time.
没事 不麻烦
No, it's no bother.
没事 从农田里出来透透气挺好的
No, it's nice to get out of the field,
还能远离鸡 群
away from the chicken...s.
晚上猴啊
Evenin'.
问题是我不能让小卡知道
The problem is I can't let Cam know
我很享受这种乡绅生活
that I'm enjoying my new life as a gentleman farmer.
我们俩整段恋情里
I-I've spent our whole relationship
我都在试图打♥压♥他的乡野气质
trying to tamp down his farm-ness.
他就差这点鼓励
Ugh, it's all the encouragement he'd need
就要举家搬到密苏里乡下当"王老先生"[儿歌♥]了
to -- to move us to Missouri and go full Old MacDonald.
咿呀咿呀不要哟
E-I-E-I-no.
我没给门上闩吗 天啊
Did I leave that unlatched? Oh, God.
鸡妮弗 鸡妮弗
Hennifer? Hennifer?!
你是雷德利吗 我是一点钟比赛的裁判
Hey, are you Ridley? I'm reffing the 1:00 game.
我的热狗代金券是比赛之前还是之后给
Hey, do I get my voucher for a hot dog before or after?
你的哨子呢
Oh...Hey. You got your whistle?
靠 我忘带了
Oh, damn. I forgot it.
迟到 还没带哨子 你对这比赛的尊敬在哪
Late and no whistle? Where's your respect for the game?
在某个橄榄球场上吧
On a football field somewhere.
-不然你借我你的 -你开什么玩笑
- Hey, what do you say I borrow yours? - Are you kidding?
我刚因为接吻病而停了六周课
I just lost six weeks of school to mono.
你负责第四区
You're on field 4.
行了 我们快点了事吧
All right. Let's get this over with.
你是我比赛的裁判吗
You are the referee for my game?
你对足球一点都不懂
You don't know anything about soccer.
这话留着去跟逼我到这的女人说吧
Take that up with the lady who forced me into this.
好了 紫队 我们出发
Okay, purple, let's go!
乔 芬恩 克莱德 前锋
Joe, Finn, Clyde up front!
卢卡斯 迪伦 查德 后卫
Lucas, Dylan, Chad in the back!
伊斯特芬 守门
Estefan, in goal!
我猜伊斯特芬是那个
I'm guessing that Estefan is the kid
住得大老远的孩子
who lives out of the district?
他的腿毛比我都多
His legs are hairier than mine,
而且我觉得他戴了个婚戒
and I think he was wearing a wedding ring.
我们开始吧 新手
Let's get this party started, rookie.
好吧 你不吹哨他们不会开始的
Okay, they won't start unless you use the whistle.
吹哨 吹哨
Whistle! Whistle!
克莱德 空档 进球了
Clyde, it's open! Yes!
吹哨 不算分 紫队越位
Whistle! No goal! Purple offside!
越位 你瞎了吗
Offside? Are you blind?
他说的对 红队从球现在的位置罚球
He's right. Free kick for red right where the ball is.
对 红队从球现在的位置罚球
Yes, free kick for red right where the ball is.
预备 吹哨
And...whistle.
几周以来第一次 歌♥洛莉亚得听我的
For the first time in weeks, Gloria had to listen to me.
我说了算 雷德利这么说的
I was in charge. Ridley said so.
得分 太棒了
Goal, yes!
教练 比分要太超前了
Coach, you're running up the score.
你得换一个弱一点的队员
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表