Yeah. We wish there was a sequel.
其实有两部续集
There's actually two.
白♥痴♥ 我可不要再看一部
Idiot. I'm not watching another one.
邓先生 我知道
Mr. D, I know that this might
这听起来也许很疯狂
sound like the craziest thing ever,
但你生气是不是因为你想视自己为
but are you upset because you want to see yourself
-我们的宫保师♥父♥ -那也太蠢了吧
- as our Mr. Miata? - That's just dumb.
是啊 别浪费我们一次猜测机会
Yeah, don't waste one of our guesses on that.
-是宫城 -我就说吧
- It's Miyagi. - Told you.
这话说出来很荒谬
It's ridiculous to say this out loud,
但我可能就是想做个
but I guess I just wanted to feel
能让你们敬仰的人
like someone you guys could look up to.
你在说什么傻话 大家都敬仰你
What are you talking about? Everybody looks up to you.
没错
Yeah.
跟艾丽克斯约会最困难的就是...
The hardest thing about dating Alex --
除了她那些高深的用词以外
well, besides all the big words --
就是知道她成长过程中
is just knowing she grew up
身边都有一个完美的男人
with a perfect guy in her life.
很难跟他竞争
It's pretty hard to compete with.
我害怕跟海莉一起养育孩子 也是因为这个
That's what scares me about having kids with Haley.
就算我是个很称职的爸爸
Even if I'm an awesome dad,
我也永远赶不上你
I'll still fall short of you.
试试当他的儿子 知道自己永远达不到期望
Try being his son, knowing you'll never measure up.
可不是轻松的事[野餐]It's no picnic.
说来也挺讽刺 因为我们常去野餐
Which is ironic, because we go on a lot of picnics.
你还是我见过最厉害的魔术师
You're also the best magician I've ever seen.
更别说是最优秀的房♥产经纪人
Not to mention the best real-estate agent,
最牛的派对DJ
the best party deejay...
最帅气的牛仔
The best cowboy,
赌侠 中世纪骑士
riverboat gambler, medieval knight...
那些只是以前去游乐场拍的照片啦 不过...
Those are just old-timey photos from amusement parks, but...
我就是很爱你们
I just love you guys, and...
所以想把我的一些人生经验传授给你们
I want to pass on some of the things that I've learned.
比如说
Like...
千万别从浣熊爪下抢走网球
never try to take a tennis ball away from a raccoon.
或是
Or...
去打网球永远不要只带一个球
never go to play tennis with just one ball.
很高兴知道这点
That is good to know.
或是类似
Or, you know, stuff like
在任何时刻都要寻找乐趣
find the fun in every moment,
在每个人身上寻找闪光点
find the good in every person,
以及 永远不要不参与玩人浪游戏
or never, ever be the one who doesn't do the wave.
那些人会孤独终老的
Those people die alone.
谢谢 邓城先生
Thanks, Mr. D-yagi.
我要再去哭一会儿
I'm gonna need another minute.
好消息
Good news.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Mm-hmm.
我刚塞给那家伙20美元
I, uh -- I just slipped the guy $20
这样我们就可以一起骑那个机械牛了
so that we could ride the mechanical bull together.
哪个家伙 因为那是个塑料做的牛
Okay, which guy? Because that's a plastic cow,
根本不会动 还有...
doesn't move, and...
这后面有个X符号♥ 显示哪边才是前面
there's an "X" at the back to tell you which is the front.
你听 节奏都慢下来了 意兴阑珊
Listen, it's starting to slow down.
-我们该走了 对吧 -是吗
- We should get going, huh? - Really?
好了 各位 找到你的同伴
All right, folks, grab your partner!
美好的夜晚才刚刚开始
Night's just gettin' started.
我来叫车
I'll get us a car.
你为什么这么急着让我们离开
Why are you in such a rush to get us out of here?
是因为我吗
Is it about me?
不是
No!
是因为你夸张的服装
It's about your clothes
你拙劣的舞蹈
and your dancing
你丢人的酒量 以及...
and your drinking and your --
好了 够了 我懂了
Okay, okay, okay, I get it.
你觉得我让你难堪了
You're embarrassed of me.
是你多年来一直撺掇我过来
You know, you're the one who's been asking me to come here for years.
我之前真的以为我想要你来这里 但后来
I really thought I wanted you here, but then,
当你真的来了
once you came here,
我发现我并不希望你来
I discovered that I don't really want you here.
哇 那真是太...
Wow, that is beyond --
好 那我问你
Okay, well, let me ask you.
你今晚玩得开心吗
Did you have a good time tonight?
我跟你在一起啊
I was with you!
-请直接回答问题 -不开心
- Okay, answer the question. - No.
不 地板很黏 这些歌♥我一首都没听过
No, the floor's sticky, I don't know a single song,
另外 多娜和你姐姐帕姆 简直傻傻分不清楚
and I'm not entirely sure donna isn't your sister, Pam.
亲爱的 我很感激你这么费心费力地讨我欢心
Honey, I appreciate that you went to all this trouble,
但你知道吗
but you know what?
或许我们不必事事都一起经历
Maybe we don't have to do everything together.
或许只有这样我们才能确保
Maybe that's how we'll make sure
我们还能一起过很多的纪念日
we have lots of anniversaries.
我保证以后再也不会忘记纪念日
And I promise never to forget again.
我也保证我永远不会再倒数 故意让你难堪
And I promise I'll never count down the seconds to shame you.
好了 先把你的皮带扣取下来吧
Okay, let's get you out of that belt buckle.
不 我没有挑逗你的意思
No, I didn't mean it in a sexy way.
丑爆了 就像从快购频道买♥♥的垃圾货
It's hideous. It looks like something you'd get off CalShopTV.
你能帮我叫个司机 回头开车送我回家吗
Um, can you call me a driver for the ride home?
嗨 你是那个卖♥♥狗床的吗 我是琳达
Hi! Are you the dog bed guy? I'm Linda.
我妻子超爱你 她今晚有事来不了
My wife loves you. She couldn't make it tonight.
我相信你一定有个很棒的妻子 卖♥♥狗床的
I'm sure you have a really nice wife, dog bed guy.
-你有什么建议吗 -说话大声点
- Do you have any advice? - Uh, talk loud.
很多观众都是在医院等候室里无聊等候的人
A lot of people are watching this in hospital waiting rooms.
一般的收视人数有多少
How big an audience do you usually get?
周六晚上吗
Saturday night?
大约三四十万吧
300,000, 400,000.
天呐
Oh, my God,
快购频道的观众朋友们
CalShopTV viewers,
我今天有份好礼要送给你们
I have a very special treat for you.
今天的嘉宾是杰·普里契特
Joining me is Jay Pritchett
他带来了最激动人心的新产品
with the most exciting new product.
对吧 杰
Right, Jay?
我是杰
I'm Jay!
太棒了 没错你就是
Whoo! Yeah, you are.
跟我说说这些可爱的新产品吧
So, tell me about these adorable little creations.
狗床
Uh, dog beds.
-狗床 -等等 你是在告诉我
- Dog beds? - Wait, so you're telling me
这个菠萝是狗床吗
this pineapple is a dog bed?
现在我都看到了
Wh-- Well, now I've seen everything.
再多介绍一些吧
Tell me more.
就是 狗有时候会累
You know, dogs get tired...
于是就要用上这些
...and, uh, so... these.
天呐 我感觉都是我一个人在说
Gosh, I feel like I'm doing most of the talking.
你觉得你的狗床有什么特色
How would you describe your dog beds?
"美味爆棚"
Delicious?
那句是我教的
I gave him that.
杰 你还有没有什么要跟我们
Jay, anything else you'd like to share
快购频道的观众们分享的
with our CalShopTV audience?
能够让他们踊跃打电♥话♥来订购的那种
Something to get those phone lines buzzing?
快放屁
Do it.
快放屁
Do it.
似乎有位听众打电♥话♥来了
Oh, and it looks like we've got a caller.
你好 我是来自里弗赛德市的乔安
Hello, this is Joanne from Riverside.
我超爱狗狗
I love dogs!
你好 乔安
Hello, Joanne.
我有个问题
I have a question.
产品名字叫"斯黛拉的床"
It is called, uh, Beds by Stella.
斯黛拉是谁
Who is Stella?
它是我的狗
She's my dog.
看来它是你开♥发♥这款产品的创意来源啊
I see that she's your inspiration for what you're doing.
它是什么样的狗
What kind of dog is she?
法国斗牛犬 我知道你在想什么
French bulldog. And I know what you're thinking.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表