你好像很喜欢吃这道菜
You really seemed to like that.
-是的 -我可以再去做一份
- Oh, yeah. - I could make another one,
但需要花一点时间
but it would take a while.
我看看 现在是7点了
Let's see. It's 7:00 now --
谢天谢地啊
Oh, thank God.
佩奇 我们得聊聊
Paige, we have to talk.
我可能无意间发出了让你误会的信♥号♥♥
I-I may have sent some signals I didn't mean to send.
尽管如此 你的一些举动
Nonetheless, some of your behavior
老实说 稍微有点不太合适
has been a little inappropriate, frankly,
而且也对我妻子有点不敬
kind of disrespectful to my wife.
等等 别急 别说下去
Oh, wait, hang on. Hang on.
这件事我其实改变心意了
I changed my mind about that.
我不生你气
I am not mad at you.
你所做的事只不过是对
All you did was take an interest in something
我25年前就该丢弃的一件事物起了兴趣
that I should have dropped 25 years ago.
-克莱尔 -我能跑题一下吗
- Um, Claire. - And can I say something else?
我十分支持你们交往
I'm all in favor of this relationship.
-克莱尔 -我不想话说太早带来坏运
- Claire? - I don't want to jinx it,
但我觉得你可能真的是他的真命天女
but I think you could be exactly what he needs.
我懂 虽然他看起来像个男人
I know, he may look like a man,
但老实说 在很多方面
but, honestly, in a lot of ways,
他还只是个小男孩
he's still just a little boy.
"房♥"里的事只能用一团乱来形容
Complete mess in the bedroom.
不过我可以给你个小秘诀
Although, here's a tip for you.
如果你能"驾驭"在他之上 他表现会变好
He actually does respond well if you stay on top of him.
-所以你不介意我跟... -完全不介意
- So, you're okay with... - Absolutely.
如同某位美国早年前总统说过的
As a certain U.S. President once said,
"让感觉良好的年代♥开♥始吧"
"Let the era of good feelings commence."
天啊 这真是我最开心的一天了
Oh, my God! This is the best day ever!
原来佩奇给我做晚餐
So, it turns out Paige was only making dinner for me
纯粹是因为想接近我爸
so she could get close to my dad.
抱歉了 小兄弟 但我警告过大家
I am sorry, buddy, but I did warn everyone
我强大的邓菲魅力了
about the Dunphy charm.
另一件有趣的事情是
It's also a little interesting
佩奇的房♥产中介父亲在她12岁时
that Paige's Realtor dad abandoned the family
-抛妻弃女跑了 -感觉没关联啊
- when she was 12. - Seems irrelevant.
他也对魔术有过涉猎
He also dabbled in magic.
感觉我们现在完全是在聊两个不同的话题啊
Now we're just having two separate conversations.
你知道她前3任男友都是50岁以上人士吗
Did you know her last three boyfriends were 50?
我劝你还是少花时间去读
Maybe spend a little less time with your nose
你那些心理学的书 多花点时间变性感吧
in that psych book and a little more time being sexy.
等你写完作业了才还给你
You will get this back when your homework is done.
乔 这是什么
Joe, what is this?
我朋友汉娜给我的纸条
Just the notes from my friend Hannah.
朋友吗 我感觉可不是这么一回事
Friend? This doesn't sound to me like that.
这些字条很挑逗呢
This is very flirty.
让我看看
Let me see that.
"亲爱的乔 你想跟我分着吃水果软糖卷吗"
"Dear Joe, wanna share a half of my fruit roll-ups?"
这只是小孩子的童言童语嘛
This is just kids being kids.
好傻好天真
Don't be a fool.
"亲爱的乔 你想跟我
"Dear Joe, wanna share a half
分着吃水果软糖卷吗"
of my fruit roll-ups?"
你这角度看确实不一样
That's a different spin on it.
你这性感声线以前都躲哪了
Where's that voice been?
念念这条
Done this one.
"下课时间一起跑来跑去好好玩啊"
"It was so fun running at recess."
"兰迪的疹子真的好恶心啊"
"Randy's rash is really gross."
或许我们该上楼"谈谈"
Maybe we should go upstairs.
看你的电影吧 乔
Watch your movie, Joe.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表