Oh, I know.
我都忘了我们刚才在吵什么了
I forgot what we were even fighting about.
我也是
Me too.
你们没在吵架 刚才是在讨论我的烦恼
You weren't fighting. We were talking about my problem.
-对哦 -亲爱的
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, honey,
你最好还是忘了我们说的那些话
you should probably just ignore everything we said
然后想象分别与他们在一起的人生会如何
and try to imagine your life with each of them.
你能看到什么画面
What do you see?
跟阿尔文在一起 能预见到又大又漂亮的房♥子
I guess, with Arvin, I see a big, beautiful house...
阿尔文
Arvin!
阿尔文你等等我
Arvin, wait!
房♥子里摆满了各种书籍
...lined with books,
有趣的人们来家里拜访
interesting people coming in and out,
与一个出色的男人一起养大孩子
raising kids with a brilliant man.
我真的很对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
没事啦
Oh, well.
现在我可能得用我的聪明才智干坏事了
Now I may have to use my genius for evil.
而你就是我的恶人黑化起源
You're my origin story.
什么
What?
每个超级坏蛋都有个令他们那么...
Every supervillain has a reason they're so...
算了 或许这样最好
You know, maybe this is for the best.
与迪兰在一起呢 我能预见
With Dylan, I see us in a cute, little place
我们小而温馨 但需要努力改善的家
that needs a ton of work.
我们或许没办法拥有各种最好的东西
We may not have all the nicest things,
但永远会有音乐与欢声笑语
but there's music and laughing,
而且我知道我能永远当自己
and I know I can always be myself,
他也会永远爱真正的我
and he'll always love me for it.
我刚刚结束一段恋情
I just got out of a relationship.
我现在真的是一团乱
I'm, like, a complete mess.
那太好了 我就喜欢一团乱
That's perfect. I love messes.
我们能不能... 退后一步
Can we, uh, take a step back
就单纯从约个会开始
and just go out on a date?
没问题
Sure.
座驾已在此等候多时
Your chariot awaits.
我这样坐不进我的车嘛
I couldn't fit in my car, you know.
好 我就先...
Okay, I'll just -- Oh!
我们俩看来是永远也别想退休了吧
We're never gonna be able to retire, are we?
别想了
Nope.
很遗憾那个很有料的案子没到手
Ah. I'm sorry the juicy trial didn't work out.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
如果我能有机会重来
Yeah. I-I guess if I had to do it all over again,
我不会再叫你咬我
I wouldn't have told you to bite me.
好奇怪啊 我居然什么都没问就去咬了
Weird how I just went along with that, no questions.
说到有机会重来
And speaking of doing it all over again,
你有后悔过要孩子吗
do you ever regret having kids?
当然不啦
Of course not.
这么说吧 我有过回想过去
I mean, do I sometimes look back
然后希望一切与现在不同吗
and wish everything was different?
如果你的答案是"有" 那就是有后悔
If you say "yes," that is regret.
那没有 因为如果没有孩子们
Then, no, because if we didn't have them
我会变成像特伦特 一个紧张兮兮的神经病
I would be Trent, an uptight lunatic
会因为一个小饰物坏了就崩溃
who falls apart over a broken tchotchke.
孩子们能开拓你的视野
I mean, kids give you perspective.
让你理解什么才是真正重要的东西
You realize what's important,
让你能放开那些...
to let go of...
我们家最后的好东西也碎了
And there goes our last nice thing.
感谢老天给了我们一个解脱
Thank God we're free now.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表