可我们喜欢一样的东西
But we love all the same things.
我变了 我不喜欢碧昂丝
I've changed. I don't like Beyonce.
你把这话收回去
You take that back!
或小甜甜
Or Britney.
或嘎嘎
Or Gaga.
我只是因为你们喜欢而假装喜欢
I only fake it 'cause you guys like that stuff.
我和你们不一样
I'm different.
宝贝 这就是你低落的原因吗
Well, honey, is it -- is that why you've been feeling so down,
因为你觉得你和我们不一样
because you-you feel different than us?
不知道 我好像觉得和很多人都不一样
I don't know. I guess I feel different than a lot of people.
宝贝 这点你两个爸太有共鸣了
Well, sweetie, that is one thing your dad and I can relate to.
我想这才是有一对同志老爸最棒的地方
I guess, well, that's the great thing about having two gay dads.
我们知道不合群是什么感觉
We-we know what it feels like to be an outsider.
慢慢就好了
Okay, but here's what happens.
你会找到像你一样不合群的人
You start finding people who don't quite fit in,
你们一起结伴不合群
and you start not fitting in together.
我们永远不想让你觉得
We never want you to feel like
你在我们面前得装成其他人
you have to be someone else for us.
-永远 -说回来
- Never. - I mean --
你总听的是什么音乐
What is this music you're always listening to?
-快 让我们也听听 -是啊
- Come on. Let us in. - Yeah.
好吧 我喜欢这种的
Okay. I like this.
来 放来听听吧
Okay. Let's put it on, huh?
好啦 准备好了
All right. Here we go.
♪ 你的理智在哪里 ♪
♪ Where's your sanity? ♪
-有意思 -对啊
- Fun! - Yeah.
是啊 真的 我喜欢
Yeah, yeah, I like it.
她有一天一定会杀了我们
She's gonna kill us someday.
我想跟说 我真的很感激
Hey. I just want to say, I really appreciate you
你愿意费心救出斯黛拉
wanting to save Stella like that.
斯黛拉并不是唯一主动选你的人
Well, Stella is not the only one that choose you.
我也每天都选你 而且我比表面上更爱她
I choose you every day, and I love her more than I show.
好啦 小宝贝 我放你进家里
Okay, sweetheart. Let's get you inside.
我再给咱俩煎上牛排吃
I'll throw on a couple of steaks for both of us.
这是什么乱七八糟的狗
What the hell dog is this?
-是斯黛拉啊 -才不是
- It's Stella. - No, it's not.
都八年了 你还认不出咱家的狗吗
Eight years, you don't recognize our dog?
都十年了 你还认不出我剪头发了吗
Well, 10 years, and you don't notice one haircut?
等我们回到兽医那里 手术已经结束
By the time we got through to the vet, the surgery was over.
斯黛拉平安无恙
And Stella was fine.
我得承认歌♥洛莉亚这次真的劳心劳力
I just have to say Gloria really stepped up
协助我的宝贝身体康复
and nursed my baby back to health.
除了一个问题
Only one problem.
她现在选我了
Stella choose me now.
她不是真心的 是因为你给她止痛药
It's not real. You give her pain meds.
她只是在当自己毒贩的舔狗
It's like she's sucking up to her dealer.
你好啊 比尔
Hi, Bill.
-您好 -请进
- Hey. - Come on in.
-谢谢 -邓菲先生在家吗
- Thanks. - Is, uh, Mr. Dunphy around, too?
不在 但他应该在回家的路上了
Uh, no, he's probably on his way back,
我们有事应该等他回来了再说
and we should definitely wait for him.
可是我很快就得赶去上班了
Oh. I actually have to get to work pretty soon.
或许你代表一下你们俩发表意见吧
Do you think maybe you could just speak for the both of you?
不行 菲尔非常有主见
Nope. Phil is very opinionated.
也非常严格 "一切以我说了算"
And strict. "What I say goes around here."
他是个令人畏惧的顾客
He's a very scary customer.
好吧 我真得没得选了
Okay. I don't really have a choice here.
邓菲先生与太太
Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy...
你们愿意给像我这样的人一个机会
would you be willing to take a chance on a guy like me
-然后让我... -艾丽克斯现在结婚太早了
and let me -- Alex is too young to get married.
抱歉了 菲尔他这人暴脾气
I'm sorry. Phil, who is very quick to anger,
绝对不会同意
would never allow it.
我不是要来提亲啊
Oh, I wasn't asking to marry Alex.
这... 这是在干嘛
What -- What's happening?
然后更怪的事发生了
And then it got weirder.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我向大家展示我的最新发明
...I give you my new invention,
专利的自我救赎鞋拉衣
the Pull-Yourself-Up-By-Your-Bootstraps™.
这种事情你碰过多少次了
How many times has this happened to you?
你在床上睡觉
You're in bed, asleep.
突然之间
All of a sudden...
天啊 糟糕
Oh, no.
地震了 没时间穿好衣服
It's an earthquake. No time to get dressed.
你只能再次光着身子立刻逃到大街上
I'm gonna have to run out into the street naked again.
除非...
Huh. Unless...
那我就能一秒逃出家门啦
And I'm out the door in seconds.
-行啊 -就这样吗
- Oh, okay. - That's it?
你不是来我家提亲的吗
You didn't come to ask for my hand in marriage?
什... 当然不是啊
Wh-- Of course not.
"当然不是" 你这话什么意思
What do you mean, "Of course not"?
那我们交往干嘛 比尔
What are we doing, Bill?
宝贝 别得了便宜还卖♥♥乖
Honey, take the win.
冷静 首先呢
Okay, first of all,
你是个智慧超群又独♥立♥自主的女性
you're a super smart, independent woman
前方有大好的未来在等着你
with an amazing future ahead of you.
你怎么会想现在结婚呢
Why would you want to get married right now?
所以呢 那你说你昨天
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. So, what were you doing
去珠宝行里做什么
in that jewelry store yesterday?
是去钟表珠宝行里给手表换电池啊
I was getting a battery for my watch.
你怎么会知道我去钟表珠宝行啊
How did you know I was in a jewelry store?
那你那条短♥信♥写着...
And what about that text you s--
无论如何
For what it's worth,
如果我之前知道你有这意愿 我今天就求婚了
if that's what I thought you wanted, I would propose today.
我挺确定你就是我一生的某某
Hmm. I'm pretty sure you're my forever someone.
真的吗
Really?
亚历桑德拉·邓菲
Alexandra Dunphy...
-你愿意... -妈
- would you... - Mom!
好了 大家平身 行了
Okay, everybody up. All right.
起来 很多事得处理 很多火得去灭呢
There we go. A lot of fires to put out.
下一次再问 我会把这句话说完
Next time, I'll get to the end.
下一次你问 我或许就准备好了
Next time, I might be ready.
我真不喜欢解放版的艾丽克斯
Ugh. Not a fan of liberated Alex.
美好的夜晚
Lovely night.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我打给你你爱人问你会上哪了
I called Ronaldo looking for you.
每当发现我人生不像音乐剧美好时 我都来这
I come to this place when life turns out not to be a musical.
而我常常来这里
I'm up here a lot.
我吼了你 对不起
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
菲尔 你也不是第一个
Well, Phil, you're not the first person
觉得我讨人厌了
to find me a tad trying.
你听了可能很惊讶 但其实我没有多少朋友
This may shock you, but I don't have many friends.
表达点惊讶吧 菲尔
Express some shock, Phil.
但你有很多朋友啊
But you have tons of friends.
米奇尔与小卡都爱你
Mitch and Cam love you.
偶尔接触的话他们还行
Yeah, they're okay in small doses.
但直男朋友就从不这样了
And a straight-guy friend, never.
很多直男们觉得我...
A lot of straight guys find me...
-烦人吗 -是太有威慑力
- Annoying? - Intimidating.
别乱接我的话 这又不是你比我猜
Wait for me to finish. This isn't Mad Libs.
但你不相信我喜欢你吗 胡娇
Don't you believe that I like you, though, Pepper?
我想相信啊 但或许我对你来说只是个累赘
I want to, but maybe I'm just a big, fat mother's purse to you.
我是你的朋友啊 胡椒
I'm your friend, Pepper
你干嘛啊
What are you doing?
这可是黄西装
This is a yellow suit!
♪ 一生挚友 胡椒 ♪
♪ Till the end, Pepper ♪
别弄得像戏精发戏瘾
You're making a scene!
♪ 我听过这陈腔滥调 ♪
♪ I know that old line ♪
♪ 但只要我信了 你就会将我抛开 ♪
♪ But as soon as I sign, he'll toss me aside like ♪
♪ 弃之敝履 ♪
♪ Yesterday's wine ♪
♪ 我的真心日月可证 ♪
♪ My heart's on my sleeve ♪
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表