你也告诉过我你的第一次啊
I mean, you told me about your first time.
我是为了解释我为何讨厌蜜蜂才说的
I told you about that to explain why I hate bees so much.
我们别再讨论这事了
Let's just not talk about this anymore.
好吧
Okay.
* 天生狂野 *
* Born to be wild *
当时播的就是这首歌♥ 对吧
This is the song that was playing, isn't it?
是其中一首
It's one of them.
我去做午饭 你们要吃吗
I'm gonna fix lunch. Want some?
你居然要吃午饭
You're eating lunch?
是不是有什么我不知道的新网络挑战
Is there some new Internet challenge I'm not aware of?
还有 你的娃娃为什么绑了绷带
And why is your doll in bandages?
你知道我的 我小时候就很爱玩医生游戏
You know me. I always loved playing doctor.
其实我不小心开车碾过她
The truth is, I accidentally ran her over
把她胳膊扯断了 本来也没什么
and ripped her arm off, which might have been fine
但可惜那并不是我今日唯一一次要害死婴儿
if that was the only baby-mangling issue I had today.
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不是当妈的料
I'm not cut out to be a mother.
但话说回头 真正的婴儿比娃娃好照顾 对吧
Then again, a real baby is easier than a doll, right?
真正的婴儿着火了
Like, a real baby would let you know
会让大人知道
if it was on fire.
老天 你为什么在哭
Oh, God, why are you crying?
你是不是刚赢下最古怪的选美比赛
Did you just win the weirdest beauty pageant ever?
我遵守承诺了 米奇尔 180个月的玫瑰
Promises kept, Mitchell -- 180 months of roses,
以及我刚看了男孩和外星人之间的
and I just watched the most beautiful love story
最美好的爱情故事
between boy and alien.
世人为何就不能拥有孩童般的心呢
Why can't the world have the hearts of children?
我想最令我感动的部分是
You know, I think the thing that touched me the most
我们全力支持ET找到
was how we were really rooting for E.T. to find
回家的路
his way home.
你不小心发现"回家"这个巧合
I bet you were pretty thrilled
一定很激动吧
to stumble upon that coincidence.
我是不讨厌啦
I didn't hate it.
总之 我的承诺都兑现了
Anyway, I'm all caught up in the promises department.
轮到你了
Your serve.
小卡 我刚开始到地检署上班
Cam, I just started at the D.A.'s office.
短期内不能搬家
I -- I can't move anytime soon.
再说 莉莉上学怎么办
Plus, what about Lily's school?
我老家也有学校啊
They have schools in Grasshopper.
真的有吗
Do they?
-再说 莉莉在这里有很多朋友 -真的有吗
- Plus, Lily has so many friends here. - Does she?
你们在讲我吗
Did I hear my name?
你们俩八婆在瞎聊什么呢
What are you two yentas gabbing about?
我们刚在讨论
We were just talking about
搬去爷爷奶奶的农场
moving to Grandma and Grandpa's farm
就在龙♥卷♥风♥多发地区的中心
in -- in the heart of Tornado Alley.
天啊 小卡 你看 她都吓坏了
Oh, God. Cam -- Cam. Look, she's clearly terrified.
好吧 别担心 亲爱的
Yeah, well, don't worry, sweetie,
因为这事已经定下了
because it's already been determined.
我们这辈子都留在这里
We're staying here forever,
因为另一个爸爸要把去世的奶奶种到后院里
because other daddy is planting dead Nana in the backyard.
我不玩了
I'm out.
让其中一个孩子接收她的骨灰
Okay, it was my mother's last wish
是我妈妈的遗愿 而克莱尔不想要她
that one of us take her, and Claire doesn't want her.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
那你想让我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do?
那个农场已经在我家族百年了
The farm has been in my family for 100 years.
下一个继承人是我 你也知道我爸的
You know, I'm next in line, and you know Daddy.
他身体大不如前了
H-He's slowing down.
你妈刚给我们发了他赢得
Your mother just sent us a video of him
水上踩滚木比赛的视频
winning a log-rolling contest.
他参加的是老年组 而且第二天他累坏了
Only in his age group, and he was so spent the next day,
公鸡第一次打鸣他都没醒来
he slept through his first rooster crow
叫赖床的打鸣他也没醒
and his snooze rooster crow.
你就承认吧 你根本没打算
Just admit it -- you have no intention
遵守承诺 搬去密苏里州
of keeping your promise of moving to Missouri.
其实 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
我永远无法想象自己住在那个农场里 抱歉
I -- I can't ever imagine myself living on that farm. I'm sorry.
你说出来了
Well, there it is.
我真庆幸ET不是降落在你家里
I'm just glad E.T. didn't land at your house.
别用那种眼神看我
Okay, don't give me that look.
你以后会回密苏里州的
You'll get to go back to Missouri
等你妈从监... 公主营回来
when your mom gets released from pris-- uh, princess camp.
你口香糖嚼得很凶嘛 是不是
You're really hitting the gum pretty hard, aren't you?
我该怎么做 就这么压下去吗
How do I do this? Do I -- Do I just push down?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
不行
Nope.
我一开始不太顺利
I got off to a slow start,
但最终我找到了自己的节奏
but eventually I -- I found my rhythm.
而且 在我弄断洒水器的管子后
And -- And once I broke that sprinkler line,
漏出来的水基本帮我把坑挖好了
the -- the water did most of the digging for me.
来吧 再拉一下就行了
All right, let's go. Just one last pull.
压到脚踝了
Ah! Ah, okay, that's my ankle.
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
卡尔 我要你进去...
Cal, so, what I'm gonna need you to do is go insi--
卡尔 卡尔
Cal. Cal!
什么 你说什么 孩子
What? What is it, boy?
米奇尔
Mitchell?
他遇到麻烦了
H-He's in trouble?
困在洞里了 快带我去
Trapped in a hole? Show me.
-天啊 你在作弊 -我没有
- Oh, my God, you're cheating. - No.
你明显在看拼图攻略啊
You're looking at ways to solve the puzzle.
那不然你怎么拼得出 你这蠢货
How'd you do it, you pea-brain?
我怎么回事
What is wrong with me?
也许约翰逊博士说得对
Maybe Dr. Johnson is right.
我真的没有住到火星上的心理素质
Maybe I don't have what it takes to live on Mars.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop.
不是你的错
It's not you.
我拼完拼图后
After I solved the puzzle,
我想让你拼不起来
I wanted to make sure you couldn't,
所以我拆了几片
so I broke a few pieces,
跟其它的粘在一起
glued some others together.
你不可能拼起来的
It can't be solved.
我都因为这破拼图做噩梦了
I've had nightmares over that puzzle!
心理治疗时还因为这个哭了
I cried about it in therapy!
不 别碰头发 发型都搞乱了
Stop! Not the hair! You're gonna fizz it.
怎么回事 松手啊
Hey, what the hell? Break it up.
卢克玩黑的
Luke's not playing fair.
是啊 你让他觉得自己很笨
Yeah, well, you make him feel dumb,
他还表现出毫不在意的样子
and he acts like it doesn't bother him,
但他真的在意 还有卢克
but it does. And, Luke,
这么耍一个焦虑的人可不像你啊
you know better than to mess with someone so uptight.
我们怎么说的来着
What do we always say?
不许玩坏艾丽克斯 她是我们的人生保障
Don't break Alex. She's our safety net.
现在 你俩都冷静点
Now, you both need to calm down.
卢克 走开平静一下
Luke, walk it off.
糟糕
Oh, no.
露露在哪儿
Where's Lulu?
什
Wh--
娃娃吗
The doll?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
海莉 你今天怎么回事
Haley, what's going on with you today?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好吧
Okay, um...
别人都不知道 特别是老爸老妈
So, no one else knows, especially Mom and Dad,
你不能告诉任何人
so you can't tell anybody, but...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
靠 卢克
Damn it, Luke!
拜托 你们别这样看我好吗
Guys, don't look at me like that, okay?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表