Oh, no. Lily, why risk your heart?
克里斯蒂娜只会伤害你
Christina will just hurt you.
我完全同意 莉莉
I couldn't agree more, Lily.
如果克里斯蒂娜不懂得欣赏你的体贴 幽默
If Christina doesn't appreciate your warmth, your humor,
还有你那些精彩的人生故事
your great stories,
她就不值得你那么在乎她
she's just not worth it.
也许等她老了 孤零零住在那栋大房♥子里时
Oh, maybe she'll regret taking you for granted
她就会后悔当初没好好珍惜你
when she's old and alone in that big house
并且意识到拥有再多的钱 也无法温暖她的心
and realizes all that money can't keep her warm.
什么情况
What is happening?
现在还在洗衣店放电影了
Movies in a laundromat now?
嬉皮士就不能让事物保持原来的样子吗
Can't hipsters just let a thing be a thing?
我还有很多话想跟你说 阿列克谢
There is much I wish to say to you, Alexei,
不只是现在 还有未来很长时间
not just now, but for long time.
一次忽视 怎么就葬送了20年的友情呢
How could one slight cost 20 years friendship?
是19世纪俄♥国♥人的愚蠢骄傲吗
Silly 19th century Russian pride?
我们为什么没有勇气抓住爱呢
Why we not have courage to take chance on love?
我等凡人都是愚者
Fools, us humans.
现在还不算太迟
It's not too late.
但我没时间了
It is for me,
我最好最好的朋友
my great, great friend.
现在我去天上的大克里姆林宫了
I go now to grand Kremlin in the sky.
好冷啊[辣椒酱]
It's chilly.
辣椒酱
Chili.
他为什么要提起这个
Why did he have to mention that?
我们今早本该一起煮辣椒酱的 小卡
We were supposed to cook together this morning, Cam.
我一直等着你呢
I waited for you.
可我带着面粉到你家门口了
But I was there on your front porch with flours.
你还记得带增稠剂
You remembered the thickeners?
我当然记得 我以为你忘了
Of course I did. I thought you forgot.
辣椒兄弟一起浪
我还做了件一模一样的给你
I have an identical one for you!
杰 你不知道这对我来说多有意义
Oh, Jay, you don't know how much this means to me!
莉莉 你必须跟克里斯蒂娜道歉
Lily, you -- you have to apologize to Christina.
没错
That's right.
别像我跟小卡 瑟吉和阿列克谢那样
Don't be like me and Cam and Sergei and Alexei.
-自尊心就是毒药 -没错 敞开心扉
- Pride is poison! - Yes, open your heart!
让自己勇敢去爱
Let yourself love!
杰
Jay...
所以没人好奇菲尔姑父
So, nobody's wondering why Uncle Phil
为什么会出演洗衣店电影吗
is starring in a laundromat movie?
不
N-No-o-o-o!
怎么样
So?
称不上
It's...
特别优秀
not very good.
我就知道 纯属浪费时间
I knew it. I wasted my time.
但比之前那部电影好多了
But it's much better than the last one,
而且有一幕特别打动我
and there was one moment when Count Ivanovich was --
就是伊万诺维奇伯爵跟熊下象棋那幕
was playing chess with the bear that really moved me.
那段本来就是
Well, that was supposed to be
整部电影的悲情内核体现
the emotional gestalt of the piece.
你甚至能在背景音里听到我在忍♥着哭
You can hear me stifle a sob in the cut
这是因为话筒收音员故意坏我电影
because my boom operator was undermining me.
你的剧组真的很有毒
You had an astonishingly toxic set.
听我说 曼尼 如果我是你父亲
Listen, Manny, if I was your dad,
我可能会让你选靠谱的工作
I might tell you to play it safe with your career.
但以粉丝的角度
But as a fan,
我迫不及待想看到你未来的作品
I'm dying to see what you come up with next.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我从你这么点大的时候就在听你编故事
I've been watching you make up stories since you were this big.
我想看到结局
I want to see how it ends.
不是这电影的结局
Not that.
我是想看到你会走向何方
I-I want to see how this ends.
谢谢你 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
我也想再接再厉
I would like to keep trying,
或许拍一些不那么商业化的片子
maybe something not so commercial.
太好了
That's great.
但我觉得这大概是我悲剧演员的终点了
I do think it's the end of the road for me as a thespian, though.
这样也好
Probably best.
我下一部电影有一个你这年纪的角色
Well, I did have a part in my next film for a guy your age,
但你得有傅满洲那种胡须
but you'd have to grow a Fu Manchu moustache
还得在2周内涨18公斤
and gain 40 pounds in two weeks.
我周二就能准备好
I'll be ready Tuesday.
-香菜 -正确
- Cilantro. - Yes.
-红洋葱丁 -你真厉害
- Diced red onion? - You are good.
还没猜完你可不许跑
Hey, don't run away with the rest of that.
这是什么离奇画面
Ugh, what am I looking at?
米奇尔 过来展示一下什么是真正的爷们
Mitch, come here. Show them how to be a real man.
他收到别人的威胁黒函一整天了
He has been getting threatening texts all day
是个逃犯 但他眼皮都不眨一下
from a fugitive, and he hasn't even flinched.
他们就庆幸自己是美娇男吧
Well, they're lucky they're pretty, right?
老爸 我能借用你的手♥机♥吗
Daddy, can I borrow your phone?
我想跟克里斯蒂娜道歉
I want to apologize to Christina.
莉莉 不行 他的手♥机♥可能会成为
Lily, no. His phone might be evidence
-谋杀审判庭上的证物 -谁被杀
- in a murder trial. - Whose?
小宝贝 你都用你小爸的手♥机♥跟朋友发短♥信♥吗
Sweetie, have you been using Daddy's phone to text your friend?
是啊 我说了一些很毒的话
Yeah, and I said some mean stuff.
她估计也没少骂回来
She's probably been texting me back.
天啊 好吧 行
My God. Okay, okay.
"我现在就在你家外
"I'm -- I'm right outside your house.
一切到此结束"
This ends now."
"对了 你的发型真难看"
"P.S., your hair's ugly."
她吹牛逼呢 她才不在外面
It's a bluff. She's not out there.
但如果你想去确认的话就去吧
I mean, if you want to go check, check.
如果你能去看一眼的话
You know, us weaklings would feel so much better
我们小弱鸡会安心许多 拜托了
if you would just take a quick look. Please.
身为一个法界人士与保护者
Well, as -- as lawman and protector,
这点小事不足... 不足挂齿
that is something that I -- I can do.
谢谢你了 迪兰
Thank you for this, Dylan,
我很感谢你愿意原谅我
and I appreciate you forgiving me
之前说的那些蠢话
for the dumb thing I said earlier.
谁说我原谅你了
Who said I forgave you?
我为你包扎伤口
I'm only treating your injury
纯粹是因为你正在我家做客
because you're a guest in my home.
我知道表面上看来 我一直没接纳你
I know it may seem that I haven't always accepted you,
但我刚认识你那会儿 你是个穿着皮夹克
but when I met you, you were an 18-year-old in a leather jacket
泡我15岁女儿的18岁男孩
dating my 15-year-old daughter.
我理解
I get it.
你也是想保护你女儿
You were trying to protect your daughter
不被我这种男人染指
from a guy like me,
但我已经有很久没当"我这样的男人"了
but I haven't been a guy like me for a long time.
弯曲[通融]一下
Bend for me.
很难啊 迪兰
It's hard, Dylan.
我当了那么多年的护女狂魔...
I have been a mama bear for so long...
不是 是弯起手肘
No, your elbow.
好的
Okay.
只... 只是一切都发展太快
It's j-- It's all happening so fast.
但已经在发展了
But it is happening.
我马上就要成为你孙儿的父亲了
I'm about to be the father to your grandbabies.
伸出手吧
Reach out a little.
我是指用心
I meant emotionally.
我敢直面镜子
I can look myself in the mirror
知道自己已经尽了最大努力
and know that I've tried my hardest
为我与你的关系付出
to make our relationship work.
你也能做到吗
Can you do the same?
来吧
Go ahead.
来 我帮你开灯光
Here, let me give you some light.
错了 不是这个色
Oops, uh, not that one.
的确
No.
一个家庭的成长有许多种方式
There are a lot of ways for a family to grow...
达阵得分
Touchdown!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表